Page 259 of 891 FirstFirst ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,475 of 22259
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    We are supposed to connect for turns at some point. Let me know I'll borrow the plaid jacket and we can do synchronized denim & plaid dad turns. I saw you holding court in your White Castle today when on el ocho.
    will never work without "Dallas Ski Club" knee bandana....

also, nice meeting you today Bunion!
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Not a dad and no plaid, but will be out on Sunday so PM me. I will be on my slowest skis as there are some really hard assed Speed Control Patrollers out on Sunday looking to hammer speeders.
    Sweet, I'll bring the 215's.

Not terribly malleable either. Like wailing on adamantium.

Talisman and Harry in for sunday laps; Swifty? NoBu? Nest? MiCol?

Safety training at some point...
    Last edited by Djongo Unchained; 01-11-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Floor space accommodations reserved for DJONGo. Lift tix included at no extra charge.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    I heard that this weekend Big Sky is offering free stone grinds. If true, I must drive up tomorrow and ski sunday. Any Dads making turns?

Dads in Plaids?

Can do!
    Sorry man I'm going to miss you this weekend. Gotta be an actual dad and take one of my kids to a gymnastics meet in Hamilton. Be back at BS Friday for three days.

And....this is totally crazy, and I might be hallucinating...but I could have swore I saw something really strange in the forecast late next week. I don't know what it was but it almost looked like… Nah. Couldn't be. Forget I said anything.

there are some really hard assed Speed Control Patrollers out on Sunday looking to hammer speeders.
    One in particular I've heard about has been stopping people for speeding and then shaking them down for their stash. Avoid that guy at all costs.

TIIIIIIIIITAAAAAAYZ.

Except that I'm gonna miss yeahman. I'll be up again for a soft day fosho.

I'm on stress factor 12 with all the IKON dingdongs invading JH. Excited to stroll The Big with me buds.

Shaking me down will be goddamn hilarious. Dude better be a fuckin gorilla with an attitude. And whatever ya do, Don't put yer hands on me.

2012 SW Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

I will be on my slowest skis as there are some really hard assed Speed Control Patrollers out on Sunday looking to hammer speeders.
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    One in particular I've heard about has been stopping people for speeding and then shaking them down for their stash. Avoid that guy at all costs.
    Shaking me down will be goddamn hilarious. Dude better be a fuckin gorilla with an attitude. And whatever ya do, Don't put yer hands on me.
    I know that guy. He was hanging around that space age smoke shack that Talisman frequents.

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Think King Kong, not some cute lil chimp kissing Diane Fossey. Heard he played for the Packers and was cut for messing with some of Favre's ladies. Shook me down and was pissed about Ibuprofen on me and made me show him a smoke shack he didn't know about so he could shake other people.

Supposed to be 0.5 inches tonight so another powder day?

Think King Kong, not some cute lil chimp kissing Diane Fossey. Heard he played for the Packers and was cut for messing with some of Favre's ladies. Shook me down and was pissed about Ibuprofen on me and made me show him a smoke shack he didn't know about so he could shake other people.

Supposed to be 0.5 inches tonight so another powder day?
    What exactly does a patroller say to you that would convince you to empty your pockets?

What exactly does a patroller say to you that would convince you to empty your pockets?
    Change for a nickel?

MiCol? .
    next time for me, i have to fly to devrrrr sunday
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Change for a nickel?
    That or a taser to the wedding tackle.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

Change for a nickel?
    Flawless, losing it laughing here. Oh, just too much.

Don't tase me brobrah!!!

After an hours long overdue attitude adjustment, it occurred to me that getting punted from BS would be too overwhelming and worse if anyone else was impacted. Bad mojo; should I bring the clown shoes?

I plan to be under heavy sedation.

Skiing for the Rasta Far I Nation.

In plaid.

And....this is totally crazy, and I might be hallucinating...but I could have swore I saw something really strange in the forecast late next week. I don't know what it was but it almost looked like… Nah. Couldn't be. Forget I said anything.
    You must've been looking at a longer range forecast that mentioned the full moon.

There's no good way to convey the great, drawn-out reggae "yessssss!" intro in text, but that's what I instinctively said out loud when I read this.
    Last edited by idahospud; 01-11-2019 at 10:47 PM.

Change for a nickel?
    BWAHAHAHA !

In plaid.
    So irie

Check out the bear slayer shack on andesite, I painted the sign with the unicorn fucking a bear. My greatest contribution to the mtn to date

Off to ski more rocks at Great Divide later this a.m. when they open wild west. Afternoon groomers have been soft and skiing was surprisingly good last Sunday with some fresh snow blown into pockets. Upper wild west has been pretty good in spots even as of yesterday, w/o base in others. It's a "grab a few good turns" here and there sort of situation at best though. The lower part of wild west should be ummmm, interesting today. I've already gone through one full stick of ptex this year. Bring on the core shots!

Appreciate all the pics the Big Sky crew posts up. If tickets weren't so $$ might make it over that way more often. Think snow!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftybish View Post
    Check out the bear slayer shack on andesite, I painted the sign with the unicorn fucking a bear. My greatest contribution to the mtn to date
    Mystery solved, I wondered who painted that mural. Bear slayer is better developed than some others like Pixie Sticks or Hobbit Hole. Have you found the Lunar Escape Module Commander Harry & Lost Powder Airmen enjoy?

Mystery solved, I wondered who painted that mural. Bear slayer is better developed than some others like Pixie Sticks or Hobbit Hole. Have you found the Lunar Escape Module Commander Harry & Lost Powder Airmen enjoy?
    Half the lift maintenance department built that shack, hence the quality of it's structure haha. That was a fun day. I haven't gotten to the space module yet, haven't had too many free ski days this year. I bought a horse last year so I've been spending my days off riding him instead of skiing

2012 SW Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

Commander Harry & Lost Powder Airmen
    Hot Rod Lincoln

Down to Seeds and Stems Again Blues

RTR is offline Shumanitutonka Ob' Wachi
    Currently skiing the tram if any mags want to meet up. Green pants, black jacket, gray helmet. Beautiful and sunny!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftybish View Post
    Half the lift maintenance department built that shack, hence the quality of it's structure haha. That was a fun day. I haven't gotten to the space module yet, haven't had too many free ski days this year. I bought a horse last year so I've been spending my days off riding him instead of skiing
    OK, that the lift maintenance crew built it explains a lot about Bear Slayer versus the typical pile of piss soaked lodge pole shacks or gondola cars. LEM is one of a kind and clever. Mrs Talisman and I also enjoy horseback riding, but tend to ski or snowshoe in the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    Currently skiing the tram if any mags want to meet up. Green pants, black jacket, gray helmet. Beautiful and sunny!
    I was in tram line at that time and made a nice sun drenched lap on Lenin. Missed getting a free stone grind too.