Page 606 of 884 FirstFirst ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... LastLast
Results 15,126 to 15,150 of 22083
    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Taco montes is drunk food.
    Also good on acid.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Gross. Taco montes is drunk food.
    Do they put *all* their tacos on flour tortillas??

RIP Loaf

BSSP has lost their footing

A taco with a flour tortilla is just an open face burrito.

I think roost is pretty overrated but whatever. Too bad saffron didnt survive da covidz.

Also PoCampo at storm castle for breakfast. Or if ya like douchey hipsters Jam is good breakfast too. Mama Macs used to be best for grabbing a burrito on way to BS but heard they've fallen off.

Keep the big sky stoke flowing. We ain't got shit over here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

A taco with a flour tortilla is just an open face burrito.
    Yeah - I was gonna just call it complete bullshit... but what you said.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I'm a fan of Main Street Overeasy for breakfast. Good menu and good food. Plus it's tucked behind the TGR shop.

Yo WRG were you at CC today?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Yo WRG were you at CC today?
    Nope. I went outside this AM to get the gravel bike ready and said "NOPE". Not with that wind. I was on the trainer instead. Buddy of mine was at CC and said it was brutal. This windy in town = no way I'd go to CC.

Thanks for the tips. My buddy and I roll in wed night so I’ll post up here and always game to meet up with some maggots.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    I think roost is pretty overrated but whatever. Too bad saffron didnt survive da covidz.
    I'm glad to see this opinion here re: Roost. It's just not that good. Couldn't agree more on Saffron, though.
    People here are typically assholes (it's part of the charm) - dan_pdx

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Super Chix and Roost are both respectable chicken establishments in town. Best Burger in Four Corners is pretty good and pretty cheap. Taco Montes is awesome if you can catch them when they are open.

Bruh, get outta here with that super chix is respectable bs. Fkn Heebs has better tendies. The fried chicken at MAP is solid though. Montes is hit or miss, but I will support that choice. El rodeo gets my vote for best mex but Albertanos slaps too. University Burger is the best burger especially if you're kinky with your toppings.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Little Star was(and probably still is) the best breakfast place in town. Charlie uses legit ingredients and cares about what comes out on his plates. I think staffing beyond the core has always been hit or miss.

It's a shame Stockyard 2.0 didn't work.

If yr eating Monte's you should be out of mind enough that the tortilla isn't a concern.

Friday HH at Alter Cycles was an impressively good scene, it would be worth stopping by and asking because a Steve/Mason/Adam high five is at least worth some instagram cred.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnar_Shralp406 View Post
    Bruh, get outta here with that super chix is respectable bs. Fkn Heebs has better tendies. The fried chicken at MAP is solid though. Montes is hit or miss, but I will support that choice. El rodeo gets my vote for best mex but Albertanos slaps too. University Burger is the best burger especially if you're kinky with your toppings.

Whistlepig Korean is solid and just off main. Bonus points if you go across to the armory after and poach the rooftop pool. Mo' Bowls does a solid lunch and is owned by a long time bbowl food staffer. For breaky hit Storm Castle for biscuits and lotion or the Western for well anything really. As WRG said keep on driving passed GFC to Land of Magic. Sir Scotts is not much further and is also a top notch Gallatin Valley eatery.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    Friday HH at Alter Cycles was an impressively good scene, it would be worth stopping by and asking because a Steve/Mason/Adam high five is at least worth some instagram cred.
    Those were the days! Those evenings are among the few things covid genuinely and directly ruined for Bozeman.

Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    Plenty of interesting options to explore in the Big Belts, there in your back yard. Can't wait to see what you find as I've only poked around over there at the end of hunting season/very beginning of ski season. Welcome. And Townsend will be interesting. Cheers.
    I hate crowds, and people, it suits me fine. We got here in July, have a sweet house, some land, family/kid love it. Good job. Future proof, already getting spill over from Bozeman people moving here. I don't do well with the fashion show city life folks. I prefer dusty trucks, rednecks, and people who can speak bluntly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredeagle View Post
    Attachment 394308

Attachment 394309

Rolling 8 kids deep. Stoke level=high!! New Swifty is a game changer. That thing chews through the people. Landed a couple old man 3s, now I want to learn the iron cross 3, that would be sick. Hopefully if I type it out it will happen - haha. Feeling pretty blessed to have a pack of young stoked out shredders to ski with. They were keeping me fired up. They don't complain about skiing bumps, ice or rocks. Just having fun being on the mountain. All in all, pretty stoked on the opening weekend.
    Awesome, the Shredeagle ShredSquad!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    There's weird stuff falling from the sky on BS webcams.
    Mount St. Helens must have erupted again.

Pretty good rain here in 4 Corners. Suppose to hit 61 again on Wednesday. Webcam shows it puking on Andesite, was planning on working then getting some laps in tomorrow. May have to switch that up to ski, then work.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

The rain could be a good soaker for the bridgers, helping to give us a nice ice crust in the mix

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Webcam shows it puking on Andesite, was planning on working then getting some laps in tomorrow. May have to switch that up to ski, then work.
    About a half inch of wet snow here at 6800 feet and still snowing.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    The rain could be a good soaker for the bridgers, helping to give us a nice ice crust in the mix

Just gotta seal that freshness in...

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    Just gotta seal that freshness in...
    *chef’s kiss

Dragged my ass up to the hill to try and knock the rust off. Tippy's was good, Mr. K was, well, Mr K. Kinda boring but well covered. Upper Morning Star was actually decent, the Bowl was the firmest natural snow I think I have ever skied.

Ran into a lot of familiar faces and had a good enough time. Going to be sore tomorrow.