Page 556 of 891 FirstFirst ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,900 of 22256
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Somehow it's "skipping the line" when you actually fall into the guidelines for phase 1b as they are written? That's a hell of a take.

Enough with the troll.

Still good skiing at BS today, but it won't take much sunshine to bring back the ice bumps and windboard.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

BB got blown out. Rolled up late morning and Virginia City and Sunnyside were on wind hold. Upper mountain was still turning but couldn’t get up there from the base. Then everything went on hold and they called it a day around noon.

Montana's shittiest Jersey transplant, by far, is Gov. Giantfuckface so unless you are roasting him, STFU anonymous trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    I hear rumors of a Pineapple Express in our future.
    Of course a storm is coming to MT. I am safely out of state, so hopefully others will step up to clog the lift corral entrances, run up the season pass days to annoy Mr. Nedved and flail around in the fresh snow tracking out the goods while I am gone.

Disco exceeded expectations today. Figured it might be a spring-ish day to let the fiancée work on getting her legs and confidence back. Winter showed up after lunch and added about an inch of fresh before we called it a day.

Got her over the hill and into Granite for the first tjme, and while the slope on upper Winning Ridge shocked her expectations she skied it very well. I’ll let her make the call on when to go back, though. Don’t think she’ll drop into Limelight with me for at least a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    flail around in the fresh snow
    How did this become about me?

The wind yesterday was not pleasant. I got the second poke recently as well and zero side effects. Everyone had me thinking I was going to be bed ridden for a few days.

I spent the weekend at Teton. Spent Saturday chasing around my nephews and the youngest (4) was getting a kick out of skiing through the ‘snownados’!

Sunday was a blast. Wind was doing its usual east side thing but the snow was plentiful and we had the place to ourselves. Such a great vibe there! It always feels like the red carpet is getting rolled out when you when you pull up to the lot.

Their skimo race (Jack N Jill) is in a couple weeks and we are going to go back for it. Three different courses so there is something for everyone, including the kids.

The drive back to Whitefish was comically bad. Felt like sustained 70 mph winds all the way until Marias Pass.

Chuck mentioned they are doing an Avy 1 there this week and they have a spot or two available is anyone is looking for a class or knows of someone.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Sounds a lot like creaky.

Anybody who qualifies for any reason should get the shots. The sooner more people get vaxxed, the better for all. Duh.
    This. All the bureaucracy and hand waving about who "deserves" a shot is just slowing things down. When my parents got the small pox vaccine they lined everybody up and got 100s pricked in minutes.

Best diesel shop in Billings?

Friend of mine is stranded there with his converted mini bus. Don't know what shop he is at, but will take any recommendations you guys have. Thanks.

I'm not gonna take sides nor am I gonna ask why WRG qualifies for the vax in 1B but if you get the vaccine for less that obvious reasons, you might want to keep it to yourself and temper the humble brag unless you want to come with full disclosure.

Personally, I could care less that I'm at the back of the line as I should be. But as a higher percentage of people get vaccinate, you might want to respect that privilege and be low key about it.

F/S - 192 cm 2020 ON3P Woodsman 116. 3 (short) days, 1 grind, drilled for pivots at mongo size 355 bsl. Excellent shape, but not the skis for me.

$350 F2F in southwest Montana. I'm pretty mobile. Take them off my hands before they go into the rafters until the ski swap.
    Last edited by I Skied Bandini Mountain; 02-22-2021 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Best diesel shop in Billings?

Friend of mine is stranded there with his converted mini bus. Don't know what shop he is at, but will take any recommendations you guys have. Thanks.
    G&J and Wild West have served friends in the past. Get great reviews as well

20 years ago today I was caught in a rather large avalanche while doing A/C in closed terrain outside of the Sorta Big.

All I got was a fat bruise on my butt cheek. Could have been a lot worse.

Its is good to be alive.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

^^Word Bunion. Glad you survived to tell us your stories.

Conditions up top were interesting today. Wind buff improved as the afternoon went on but never reached perfection. Gullies were best. They say we're getting a reset tonight...

I was watching people ski Lenin and Marx when they 1st opened this am from the Y/C, best seats in the house, forgot my opera glasses .

It looked like the snow was, well, interesting is a good word.

I am banking on a bit of a reset. Trying to get in a couple hrs tomorrow between site visits.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffney10 View Post
    G&J and Wild West have served friends in the past. Get great reviews as well
    Thanks.

He went straight to the Chevy dealer......

Today was superhero. Smooth base blown flat from 2 days of s winds with 4" of 15% on top. Doesn't get much better if u ask me.
    Name 2 of the three lines and I'll send you OG's mom's phone number.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Fall Line Will Set You Free

2012 Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

#1 - The Squirrel’s Nutsack
    #2 - Doug’s Donkey Dong
    #3 - Dirty Cheez Mustache

Ps: I skied for a couple hours and it was empty and joyful. Steeps were skiing really well (as shown by USDAtele)

Quote Originally Posted by usdatele View Post
    Don't need no digits but it looks like tight mcsqueazy, Electric falling off the slide, and something between Heaven and PCP.

jibbajabbajohnson don't need no digits, he already got em

usdatele: put up the vids, ya damn tease

Quote Originally Posted by usdatele View Post
    Today was superhero. Smooth base blown flat from 2 days of s winds with 4" of 15% on top. Doesn't get much better if u ask me.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    1st is Tight Squeeze but where the hell is the traverse under it??? Nice work, if I am right, that one is scary but probably much better with no traverse!

2nd looks like an air of the Nose on Hi T. with Deviated Septum runout on your lower right, not sure though.

Nice work man !!

Super sick day. Slushman's was definitely worth the wait, but you fucking nailed it. I'll be thinking about those first 3 runs for quite a while. Betty would not be afraid to kick your hippy ass!

Sick little February recap!

Bridger Bowl kicks fucking ass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    1st is Tight Squeeze but where the hell is the traverse under it??? Nice work, if I am right, that one is scary but probably much better with no traverse!

2nd looks like an air of the Nose on Hi T. with Deviated Septum runout on your lower right, not sure though.
    I concur with selections 1 and 2.

I think #3 is skier's left exit of Heavenly Blue, concurring with mr yawnson