Page 606 of 632 FirstFirst ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... LastLast
Results 15,126 to 15,150 of 15782
    RTR is offline Shumanitutonka Ob' Wachi
    Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    I'm in the tiny dustbowl otherwise known as Townsend enjoying rural life. Just moved down after 7 yrs in Alaska. Wanted to live in a tiny town, off the radar. I still get out a lot, or I did in AK, but I also really enjoy riding lifts with my 10yr old and did so quite a lot last winter because there was no in-person school. So this year I'll ski during the week when he's in school, then ride lifts with him on weekends.

I'm not a fat lazy shit....yet. But I'm looking forward to the day when I'm old enough and won't mind being one
    Plenty of interesting options to explore in the Big Belts, there in your back yard. Can't wait to see what you find as I've only poked around over there at the end of hunting season/very beginning of ski season. Welcome. And Townsend will be interesting. Cheers.
    Click here to increase your vocabulary.

Ants crawling all over the bowl today. Janky snow but at least it was more fun than lapping Mr. K.

About ready for a pattern change.

^^^ That is fucking awesome. Kudos to the patrol for opening it and the peeps for body packing it.
    All in all pretty fair coverage from November.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

^^ Well that's encouraging.

Heading to Bozeman / Big Sky next week with a friend. Yeah, not much snow just yet but a hell of a lot better than what we have in Tahoe (I'm wearing shorts right now) and I'm actually going for other reasons (getting a GFC camper installed on my truck). Anyway, looking for restaurant and bar recommendations. I've skied several days at Big Sky before but haven't really spent much time at all around Bozeman.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Anyway, looking for restaurant and bar recommendations.
    Gallatin Riverhouse

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Bring your mountain bike?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	char ski.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	371.1 KB 
ID:	394308

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Willie ski.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	505.6 KB 
ID:	394309

Rolling 8 kids deep. Stoke level=high!! New Swifty is a game changer. That thing chews through the people. Landed a couple old man 3s, now I want to learn the iron cross 3, that would be sick. Hopefully if I type it out it will happen - haha. Feeling pretty blessed to have a pack of young stoked out shredders to ski with. They were keeping me fired up. They don't complain about skiing bumps, ice or rocks. Just having fun being on the mountain. All in all, pretty stoked on the opening weekend.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Gallatin Riverhouse

This. Get the fried chicken. Thank us later.

Also my vote goes for Land Of Magic which is not far from Belgrade/GFC.

While the fried chicken is good my go-to is brisket street tacos extra pickles.

Also I thought the new bbq place downtown Bozeman was pretty legit. The cannery is always good for a drink and eye candy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

Super Chix and Roost are both respectable chicken establishments in town. Best Burger in Four Corners is pretty good and pretty cheap. Taco Montes is awesome if you can catch them when they are open.

"somebody's gotta do it"

Gross. Taco montes is drunk food.

Bozeman area, Blacksmith and Blackbird are casual/nice sit down places, good menu and service, need reservations. Copper is a good grown-up bar, dining room took a hit with a service shortage. Good selection of booze and copper burger is +. Aleworks is good but you have to fight your way into the door. Montana rib and chop house is casual and pretty solid if you sit at the bar, table service has taken a big hit.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Taco montes is drunk food.
    Also good on acid.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Gross. Taco montes is drunk food.
    Do they put *all* their tacos on flour tortillas??

RIP Loaf

BSSP has lost their footing

A taco with a flour tortilla is just an open face burrito.

I think roost is pretty overrated but whatever. Too bad saffron didnt survive da covidz.

Also PoCampo at storm castle for breakfast. Or if ya like douchey hipsters Jam is good breakfast too. Mama Macs used to be best for grabbing a burrito on way to BS but heard they've fallen off.

Keep the big sky stoke flowing. We ain't got shit over here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

A taco with a flour tortilla is just an open face burrito.
    Yeah - I was gonna just call it complete bullshit... but what you said.

I'm a fan of Main Street Overeasy for breakfast. Good menu and good food. Plus it's tucked behind the TGR shop.

Yo WRG were you at CC today?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Yo WRG were you at CC today?
    Nope. I went outside this AM to get the gravel bike ready and said "NOPE". Not with that wind. I was on the trainer instead. Buddy of mine was at CC and said it was brutal. This windy in town = no way I'd go to CC.

Thanks for the tips. My buddy and I roll in wed night so Iíll post up here and always game to meet up with some maggots.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    I think roost is pretty overrated but whatever. Too bad saffron didnt survive da covidz.
    I'm glad to see this opinion here re: Roost. It's just not that good. Couldn't agree more on Saffron, though.
    People here are typically assholes (it's part of the charm) - dan_pdx

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Super Chix and Roost are both respectable chicken establishments in town. Best Burger in Four Corners is pretty good and pretty cheap. Taco Montes is awesome if you can catch them when they are open.

Bruh, get outta here with that super chix is respectable bs. Fkn Heebs has better tendies. The fried chicken at MAP is solid though. Montes is hit or miss, but I will support that choice. El rodeo gets my vote for best mex but Albertanos slaps too. University Burger is the best burger especially if you're kinky with your toppings.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Little Star was(and probably still is) the best breakfast place in town. Charlie uses legit ingredients and cares about what comes out on his plates. I think staffing beyond the core has always been hit or miss.

It's a shame Stockyard 2.0 didn't work.

If yr eating Monte's you should be out of mind enough that the tortilla isn't a concern.

Friday HH at Alter Cycles was an impressively good scene, it would be worth stopping by and asking because a Steve/Mason/Adam high five is at least worth some instagram cred.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnar_Shralp406 View Post
    Bruh, get outta here with that super chix is respectable bs. Fkn Heebs has better tendies. The fried chicken at MAP is solid though. Montes is hit or miss, but I will support that choice. El rodeo gets my vote for best mex but Albertanos slaps too. University Burger is the best burger especially if you're kinky with your toppings.

Whistlepig Korean is solid and just off main. Bonus points if you go across to the armory after and poach the rooftop pool. Mo' Bowls does a solid lunch and is owned by a long time bbowl food staffer. For breaky hit Storm Castle for biscuits and lotion or the Western for well anything really. As WRG said keep on driving passed GFC to Land of Magic. Sir Scotts is not much further and is also a top notch Gallatin Valley eatery.