Page 674 of 885 FirstFirst ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... LastLast
Results 16,826 to 16,850 of 22120
    Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    The Bridger's getting blasted tonight. Surfs up tomorrow
    Puts a cramp in the Mtn Biking but it has been really good seeing these storms roll through. Hey the sun is back out again.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Can confirm some heavy snow up at Bridger today. I skied spongey storm pow all the way from Bradley’s to the parking lot. Some grassy patches, but the mellow north trees skied really well.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

2012 Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1520.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	2.22 MB 
ID:	415794

Anybody get out in the Big Sky area and have a report?

Bridger pow was hero this morning. Lots of lines getting teed up. Unfortunately, my neighbor’s car also saw some heavy action.

More than a few ridge slab avalanches today as well…

Where in MX are you planning to race or ride in February 2023?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I'm hoping to race or at least ride in Mexico next February.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Where in MX are you planning to race or ride in February 2023?
    Oceansierraenduro.com

Try to spend two weeks. One week racing and a week relaxing and riding trails with the lady friend.

Did the snow stay cold at Bridger today? Headed out mid morning

Quote Originally Posted by Ted26 View Post
    Did the snow stay cold at Bridger today? Headed out mid morning
    Got out this afternoon for a pk lap. North facing stuff was still hero quality.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdW0ieq...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gnar_Shralp406 View Post
    Got out this afternoon for a pk lap. North facing stuff was still hero quality.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdW0ieq...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

errrrrmygod that looks fun

Looks like an amazing adventure! ¿Qué tan bien hablas Español? Me gusta México y he trabajado y viajado allí muchas veces. Solo he viajado una vez a Jalisco pero fue maravilloso. Espero que puedas competir en febrero.

Oceansierraenduro.com

Try to spend two weeks. One week racing and a week relaxing and riding trails with the lady friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Looks like an amazing adventure! ¿Qué tan bien hablas Español? Me gusta México y he trabajado y viajado allí muchas veces. Solo he viajado una vez a Jalisco pero fue maravilloso. Espero que puedas competir en febrero.
    Yo hablo un pequito. Compreno mas entonces hablo jajaja.

Yo hablo un pequito. Compreno mas entonces hablo jajaja.
    Creo que es cierto, escuchar es más fácil que hablar un idioma extranjero. Lástima que yo estudiase francés en la escuela secundaria en lugar de español. Lentamente estoy aprendiendo español, pero necesito practicar hablar más.

Si yo necesito practicar mucho con DuoLingo app.

Anyone use Kelleher for surgery in Bozeman? Legrand cant cut me for another month. Already waited one month. Gonna lose my mind here.

Just use Kelleher.

Surgical nurse friend of mine just talked to two anesthesiologists who work with all these guys. Both said: Use Vinglas 100%.

This is more painful than your shoulder injury.

Less Spanish, mas spring stoke.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdbUqRo...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Very nice Gnar. Way to keep it rollin'.

Real Estate

Hey Mags!

Me n' Bunion are starting a new real estate company out of 4 forks called deep slab real esate.com. Hit your parents up then hit us up for some overpriced mosquito ridden river bottom where nobody else would ever think of putting a double wide. We bought off the town commissioners with lap dances at the truck stop and some brick weed. Also offering Greater Yellowstone Coalition approved lots up in Pig Stye, sewer goes right into the Gallatin and Bunion will join you at the brewery your first 3 times so you can feel like a local. He will provide the Aquanet!

Bozeman listings start at 1.2 million, features a view of the four-story condo the next block over, beacon included so you can crush Saddle Peak every Saturday afternoon! Bus stop is right in front so you can get to your 2-credit class at MSU when you would still blow a 1.2 at noon the next day! Keep that parental AMEX rolling! Oversized garage to fit your Sprinter van.

Hit us up to live the dream in the last best place not called ColoRADo. Get lost in Bozeman! More like get blacked out at one of our 67 breweries, wine bars, and/or distilleries where trust funders go to blow their loads! Niche hat shops, meet your next boyfriend at the downtown TGR store! The coke is actually Meth, it never snows and the wind blows it all away anyways, get your high school edumacation at MSU, sheep are the only available women, Teslas don't recharge during the forty below cold snaps, sideslip the BIG and starfish down something at Bridger! Best Christian schools that Gianforte could buy, traffic jams and forest fires! Mystery ranch tactical gear to attack the elk! Quadruple articulated streamers to torture the last fish still alive on the Madison!

Crush it with: www.deepslabrealty.cum

Thank you for this edutainment

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by dunderhead View Post
    Get lost in Bozeman! More like get blacked out at one of our 67 breweries, wine bars, and/or distilleries where trust funders go to blow their loads!
    This is pretty good

Entertaining and not far from the truth. Ppl are losing their minds over inflated rent and housing etc..

As w the entire country I suppose. My goal in life is to become drake savage.

He will provide the Aquanet!
    Well I guess that means jon C will have to supply the hair as I am more than a bit challenged in that department.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Nice