Page 768 of 891 FirstFirst ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 ... LastLast
Results 19,176 to 19,200 of 22261
    Nice flair.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Just saw they have a promo to buy $60 tickets for early and late season next year. And you don't need to choose your days ahead of time.
    Thx! Might buy a few, that's pretty good deal.

LT was the shit today. 8” at first chair and another 6” in refills. Hell of a way to send off powder Thursdays for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

Great Divide was very nice as well, freshies all afternoon, hardly anybody there. Kept thinking about how much I'm going to miss it. Been a good season for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    LT was the shit today. 8” at first chair and another 6” in refills. Hell of a way to send off powder Thursdays for the season.

Noice!!

This is happening in a couple hours...
    Might be the first ever business sponsored M ski?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Fall Line Will Set You Free

Quote Originally Posted by usdatele View Post
    This is happening in a couple hours...
    Might be the first ever business sponsored M ski?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    free beer and free pizza should be featured more prominently.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    8" + 6" sounds NOICE.

Today at BS was fantastic as well. A few tram laps and one hike to Jack. Face shots everywhere. So good.

+1 on a fabulous day at BS with very few people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Today at BS was fantastic as well. A few tram laps and one hike to Jack. Face shots everywhere. So good.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    +1 on a fabulous day at BS with very few people.
    Bridger was empty today as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredeagle View Post
    Oh boy - Trackhead going big! You should get the Flex 3 for next year. $399 for you and probably $209 for the kid if you buy early. You get early season for three weeks, 3 days during the regular season and April 1 to April 28 next year. (April is my favorite time to ski Big Sky). I bet I'll get 30 days on my flex 3 pass this year. Pretty good at $13 bucks a day.
    Thanks, I might have to give this a shot (or the $60 ticket thing). Looks like minimal blackout dates. Would encourage me to actually make the drive down to Big Sky.

Otherwise was considering an Ikon base pass. 5 days at BS, plus spring access at several places (friend of my dad moved to Mammoth and we're contemplating a visit late April/early May). Might be enough to make the base pass worth it...if Fernie/Kimberley were Ikon instead of Epic it would be a no brainer since Fernie is day-trippable and my wife really likes the town of Kimberley.

Last edited by Bunion 2020; 03-31-2023 at 10:43 AM.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

I know the guy. He’s got a few of his nine lives left. Not his first big slide. Dude is also one of the few who rides the tram face.

jesus christ.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    I know the guy. He’s got a few of his nine lives left. Not his first big slide. Dude is also one of the few who rides the tram face.

Is the lone peak direct face ever allowed?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

In the past for filming.
    Schutzy I believe.
    Have not seen it since 1/23 but this would probably be a good year for it. See what the forecasted wind event tonight leaves behind.

I had hoped Cornfed would be savvy to not want to leave his little girl without a father. Glad it turned out ok. Lone Lake is a high consequence area.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Not sure if anybody read the fine print in the Big Sky pass info but apparently they are installing an RFID gate at the start of the Headwaters hike next season and they're going to charge per hike. Not much, like $10-$20, but still...that's pretty brazen to charge for hiking access. No freebies at BS anymore I guess!

Not sure if anybody read the fine print in the Big Sky pass info but apparently they are installing an RFID gate at the start of the Headwaters hike next season and they're going to charge per hike. Not much, like $10-$20, but still...that's pretty brazen to charge for hiking access. No freebies at BS anymore I guess!

Sorry, I know this thread is in love with that place, but that's pretty ridiculous. Does it in anyway cost them more to keep the area open? They have to do avy control there anyway, right?

This has to be an April 1 thing.

I'm also hearing that Instagram content creators will need to pay a license fee starting next year.

2012 Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    Sorry, I know this thread is in love with that place, but that's pretty ridiculous. Does it in anyway cost them more to keep the area open? They have to do avy control there anyway, right?
    I can’t tell if he is trolling or not…

Oh I didn’t look at the date.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    This has to be an April 1 thing.
    you see this morning’s Whitefish webcam? That promised Saturday snow really delivered early!

Quote Originally Posted by singlesline View Post
    you see this morning’s Whitefish webcam? That promised Saturday snow really delivered early!
    Haha that's a good one. How much you want to bet some asshole goes into mountain services and complains that they drove up there to ski powder.

Looks like the Big Fog is in full effect!