Page 614 of 884 FirstFirst ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... LastLast
Results 15,326 to 15,350 of 22100
    Quote Originally Posted by upallnight View Post
    I need to make a quick trip to Bozeman which might leave me with a chance for a quick tour Tuesday/Wednesday.

Would anyone feel comfortable offering an opinion (either public or private) as to whether it's worth it/a location to poke around?

I'm a fair experienced Teton skier...

Thanks!
    Talked w a dude said east face beehive was solid and w a base. W facing scree wind board etc. I don't know her area well but for an early season quick tour beehive makes the most sense. Hope that helps!

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Talked to a buddy today who poked around the Elephant yesterday. Still lots of stumps and rocks.

Hit so many rocks but being back on snow was awesome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL y'all break powderseaker already?

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    LOL y'all break powderseaker already?
    Nah, I talked lift ops into shutting Powder Seeker down until WRG can get the time to ski the bowl & tram.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Nah, I talked lift ops into shutting Powder Seeker down until WRG can get the time to ski the bowl & tram.
    I was working out early this AM and pussed out on skiing too. Pow seeker is down?

Quote Originally Posted by toastybroski View Post
    Hit so many rocks but being back on snow was awesome
    Right on man! Might go night skiing tonight, a buddy is playing music in the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Pow seeker is down?
    It never loaded the public and after the bomb routes were run by BSSP Powder Leaker shutdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I was working out early this AM and pussed out on skiing too. Pow seeker is down?
    The lift was spinning but it was on "hold" all morning. I left at 1:30 and from what I could tell it had not opened yet. The wind was moving a lot of snow off the peak so wonder if it was avy related.

Anyway, pretty chilly up there. I mostly stayed on Challenger looking for stashes.

Quote Originally Posted by swimmy View Post
    The lift was spinning but it was on "hold" all morning. I left at 1:30 and from what I could tell it had not opened yet. The wind was moving a lot of snow off the peak so wonder if it was avy related.

Anyway, pretty chilly up there. I mostly stayed on Challenger looking for stashes.

Sick shot! Looks like they kept pow seeker closed all day. Tomorrow could have some good refresh up high....or be blasted to windboard.

Swimmy nice action shot! Today was not one for bare handed photography.
    Anyway, pretty chilly up there.

Swimmy nice action shot! Today was not one for bare handed photography.
    Honestly, I froze my ass off today. For whatever reason, that breeze cut right through me and I never could get warm.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Talked w a dude said east face beehive was solid and w a base. W facing scree wind board etc. I don't know her area well but for an early season quick tour beehive makes the most sense. Hope that helps!
    Thank you!

Swifty down. Headwaters opened for some nice turns this morning, though!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I guess when they built that new lift they forgot to move it off the old Indian burial ground.

HW looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    I guess when they built that new lift they forgot to move it off the old Indian burial ground.

HW looks nice.
    But Powderleaker is fixed....
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    But Powderleaker is fixed....
    Haha yeah, just bootpack up there.

But new Swifty still stops every three minutes, just like the old Swifty, whether due to gapers or malfunction or what. Actually I heard from a good source that they are still trying to sort out some of the electrical fault stuff, i.e. shit overloading because people don't put the bubble down and basically what you have then is dozens of parasails bucking the wind up the hill. I'd bet they will soon be "enouraging" people to put the bubbles down, in fact they were doing exactly that last weekend when it was windy af.

Anyway, I won't be back to BS till after the holidays so hopefully they will get it sorted out by then.

How ‘bout those Cats.

See ya in Frisco.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

I was concerned at halftime, but as SYF said see you in TX.
    How ‘bout those Cats.
    Last edited by Talisman; 12-18-2021 at 04:03 PM.

Congrat's to the Bobcats, canceled all my espn after the Griz lost and could bring myself to pay to watch the cats, but look forward to watching highlights. When they first put out the bracket, I was thinking how awesome it would be if both made it to championship game.
    Last edited by 406; 12-18-2021 at 04:58 PM.

There is plenty of room on the Bobcat band wagon come on aboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by 406 View Post
    Congrat's to the Bobcats

There is plenty of room on the Bobcat band wagon come on aboard.
    Not for me, after growing up on PAC 8 10 12 football, AA games are like watching high school.

Actually I heard from a good source that they are still trying to sort out some of the electrical fault stuff, i.e. shit overloading because people don't put the bubble down and basically what you have then is dozens of parasails bucking the wind up the hill. I'd bet they will soon be "enouraging" people to put the bubbles down, in fact they were doing exactly that last weekend when it was windy af.
    There is so much to work out on a new lift that it is no surprise they are having some glitches. That is a nice lift but it doesn't seem that fast to me either.

I watched the game and was entertained. But after watching SEC level football its pretty clear that while these were evenly matched teams, either would be crushed by a Division 1 team.

But hell yeah! Way to go Cats....
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Not for me, after growing up on PAC 8 10 12 football, AA games are like watching high school.
    Growing up watching ACC and SEC football, Pac 12 is like watching high school. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy the hell out of a good football game though.
    swing your fucking sword.