Page 552 of 891 FirstFirst ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... LastLast
Results 13,776 to 13,800 of 22270
    Snake Pit was open when we got to it, Blue Room gate was closed although the Wardance gate was open. It think its some sort of a test.

Treewell fatality at BB this afternoon, 21 yr old male. Few details.
    Last edited by Bunion 2020; 02-16-2021 at 07:54 PM.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Fuck. I was talking with a random guy this afternoon about this very danger. Got stuffed into mega deep pockets on the ridge a few times last week. Riding has been all time.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

Quote Originally Posted by NWFlow View Post
    ^the old skinner to the looker's right is now posted and inaccessible? fuck, i didn't know that.
    you can still use it and should because it is much safer

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Snake Pit was open when we got to it, Blue Room gate was closed although the Wardance gate was open. It think its some sort of a test.
    The tape up in the morning on the Blue Room entrance and out of towners doing their Ambush laps kept the Andesite trees fresh all day.

Sad news from BB though. KBZK has a few details:https://www.kbzk.com/news/local-news...ty-at-ski-area

God I hate to hear that. RIP and condolences to the skier's family and friends.

Damn. That is so sad. Condolences to all affected.

Fuck. We are in a bad cycle here. Condolences to family. Hoping that the staff that participated in getting her down look after themselves too.

Quote Originally Posted by whipski View Post
    Holy fudgsicles, is there a guy doing cpr in the stokes stretcher hanging from that chopper?
    Where you seeing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Treewell fatality at BB this afternoon, 21 yr old male. Few details.
    Shit...Sorry to all those affected by the tragedies in SW MT.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Gonna be good. Will they get slushees open is the question. If not, maggot chinese downhill on NW direct at 1 pm sharp

Damn, what a cycle for bridger. I need to get down there.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Today with another 10" will be just insane.

In light of yesterdays tragedy I am not gonna ski deep days like that solo again. Bring a buddy!

Responsibility

BB has done a real poor job communicating in general this year. That said, I’m still surprised that they haven’t issued a statement on social media and the website acknowledging the incident and reminding people to use extra caution.

Quote Originally Posted by 0g View Post
    Gonna be good. Will they get slushees open is the question. If not, maggot chinese downhill on NW direct at 1 pm sharp
    Bump it to high noon and I can be there

Quote Originally Posted by East2West View Post
    BB has done a real poor job communicating in general this year. That said, I’m still surprised that they haven’t issued a statement on social media and the website acknowledging the incident and reminding people to use extra caution.
    Ugh they did..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kbz...ea%3f_amp=true

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    That’s not the same. That’s a statement to a news outlet that’s only captured on their site and maybe regurgitated via another outlet or two. There will be people checking the BB site this morning looking at snow conditions and heading up that have no idea it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by total_immortal View Post
    Bump it to high noon and I can be there
    Bright flashy sign says closed all day.

86 slushees

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Freaking lost one of the batteries from my boot heaters. Haven't needed them all year. Came right off the boot while skiing. New batteries are spendy.

Anyone randomly have a single battery like this they want to sell

Attachment 362595
    Ask the lifties at the bottom of chairs like mad wolf southern comfort I used to pick them up all the time bumping chairs.

Do they still have those names it’s been awhile since if been in that neck of the woods.
    It’s the places you ride that are special, not you riding there.”

All stunts performed without a net!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
    Ask the lifties at the bottom of chairs like mad wolf southern comfort I used to pick them up all the time bumping chairs.

Do they still have those names it’s been awhile since if been in that neck of the woods.
    Speaking of anyone use these? Looking at getting hotronics and wanted to see anyone’s thoughts. Have a custom footbed so assume the element would stick on to it?

BB webcams show a lone skier headed up Slushies, while undoubtedly patrol, I'm hoping for an afternoon opening. Headed up around noon or 1.

Definitely scary news to hear as someone who skis alone the majority of the time. I guess it's just a risk we all take.

Quote Originally Posted by rometheworld View Post
    BB webcams show a lone skier headed up Slushies, while undoubtedly patrol, I'm hoping for an afternoon opening. Headed up around noon or 1.
    If they were heading from Pk wearing blue and yellow I think they were pushing out a little to drop towards southbound. They talked to patrol as they were going past the sign.

Quote Originally Posted by rometheworld View Post
    Webcam shows multiple chairs full of people.