Page 585 of 891 FirstFirst ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... LastLast
Results 14,601 to 14,625 of 22274
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    I'd hope she couldn't see your password from her end.
    This and if she could she wouldn’t give a shit anyway.

Nice pics ODHGABFE! That first action shot is $$$

Quote Originally Posted by montpow View Post
    Nice pics ODHGABFE! That first action shot is $$$
    And that's what I meant to say before I got distracted. Smooth clean turns on slightly dirty spring snow are always fun to ogle but that one specifically is a standout line!

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Welp, that was the most expensive season pass I have ever bought by a significant margin.

Promo video for the Tram line next season:

I take it you went for the Gold?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Welp, that was the most expensive season pass I have ever bought by a significant margin.
    On the bright side, at least you got Harry to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    I take it you went for the Gold?
    Yep. Forcing the Ikon onto us worked at least for one sucker.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yep. Forcing the Ikon onto us worked at least for one sucker.
    Two. Dude it's going to be walk-on tram all season.

4ohshit6 dirt merchant complaining about high ass prices??

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    On the bright side, at least you got Harry to pay for it.
    Enjoy it WRG ! Post up some nice stoke for me next season! I made a shitload of money, so it’s only fair I share some with my dirt pimp.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Sick shot dude!

Less talk, more skiing:

Back from opening weekend on the pass:

Attachment 377674

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2012 Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

Hey all, I’m taking a buddy of mine on a SW Montana mountain bike tour, and wondering what the consensus is on the Bangtail?

Nest and I rode it a couple weeks ago from Brackett up to the ridge top and back down. Mucho loose rock, and gnar.

In the meantime, I saw that SWMBA put a trail crew out there to fix things up.

Anybody rode it since?

Other routes that remain unfucked by the dry weather?

Rode it yesterday, stone to bracket. All clear of down trees. The Grassy mountain downhill is still real loose so if that's not your thing, maybe ride it bracket to stone as stone creek isn't near as loose.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    Hey all, I’m taking a buddy of mine on a SW Montana mountain bike tour, and wondering what the consensus is on the Bangtail?

Nest and I rode it a couple weeks ago from Brackett up to the ridge top and back down. Mucho loose rock, and gnar.

In the meantime, I saw that SWMBA put a trail crew out there to fix things up.

Anybody rode it since?

Other routes that remain unfucked by the dry weather?
    Rode Mystic to Shootout park yesterday, its long but not difficult and the new connector trail is $$$.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

CDT/Targhee Pass? In SLC right now wrapping up a family trip. Hoping to ride at least some of it tomorrow afternoon on my way back to Bozo.

Had dinner at Chico hot springs last week. Outstanding. Springs were a good time as well.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Had dinner at Chico hot springs last week. Outstanding. Springs were a good time as well.
    Nice! That restaurant is awesome. Their Beef Wellington is out of this world and the oysters I've had there were some of the best I've ever had. Apparently flown in daily.

Nothing beats being there first thing in the morning on a cold, snowy morning when they're first filling up the pool. Accompanied by one of their Bloody Marys. Divine.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Nice! That restaurant is awesome. Their Beef Wellington is out of this world and the oysters I've had there were some of the best I've ever had. Apparently flown in daily.

Nothing beats being there first thing in the morning on a cold, snowy morning when they're first filling up the pool. Accompanied by one of their Bloody Marys. Divine.
    Name:  monocle1.jpg
Views: 1185
Size:  7.6 KB

Good way to beat the heat yesterday. Also, almost got hit by lightning on the way down. Probably my closest encounter ever. My guess was within 50 yards. Hope there isn't a tree now smoldering up there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210629_182611.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	378362

Name:	20210629_181320.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	378363

Name:	20210629_183319.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	904.6 KB 
ID:	378364

Name:	20210629_183859.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	378365

Thanks for the pics, WRG! Beautiful! Man, you're making me miss home. Waiting for the impending crash so you can help me scoop my old places back for pennies on the dollar.

Does anyone have any camping beta? I am looking for a alpine/sub-alpine high elevation lake that has drive up dispersed camping. Could be pintlers, tobacco roots, pioneers, or anywhere a couple of hours from Helena. I am not really looking for formal named campgrounds with RVs. So far I have found S Meadow Creek Lake, Branham Lake, and Browns lake in the pioneers. Trying to find places with so little information is exhausting.

toasty, check out OnXhunt. Worth it even if you aren't a hunter.

Just gotta poke around....

Quote Originally Posted by toastybroski View Post
    Does anyone have any camping beta? I am looking for a alpine/sub-alpine high elevation lake that has drive up dispersed camping. Could be pintlers, tobacco roots, pioneers, or anywhere a couple of hours from Helena. I am not really looking for formal named campgrounds with RVs. So far I have found S Meadow Creek Lake, Branham Lake, and Browns lake in the pioneers. Trying to find places with so little information is exhausting.
    Here's my vote for something a bit off the beaten path. Gorgeous area and I've never seen a crowd. Don't know about these days, though. Hopefully that part of the state hasn't been invaded by the Bozeman overlander hordes yet. Prolly still a safe bet.
    https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/hlcn...a/?recid=61526

toasty, check out OnXhunt. Worth it even if you aren't a hunter.

Just gotta poke around....
    Yeah I have been. That app has been a lifesaver for the last year. Thought you all would have some nice ideas too. Our neighbors suggested a float trip out of fort benton which sounded interesting as well.

Plus, I keep driving places and getting slightly screwed. Planned a whole motorcycle/dirtbike ride up the west side of hogback in the big belts. Talked to a couple of people who said the trail was steep but easy. I couldnt even make it up the first hill climb. If that is considered a jeep road I feel a lot better getting stuck and flipping a dirt bike vs flipping my 4runner.

Quote Originally Posted by toastybroski View Post
    While the intent is clearly well-meaning, be aware that this thread has 2,647,806 views. Anything shared here has a way of not being off the beaten path for long. Especially now that the weekend camping spots don't really exist (<50 mi outside of Bozeman) anymore if you don't have a rig w/ some 4x4 capabilities.

Edit: I guess I mean to say, ask for pm's and maybe don't spray about it.