Views: 503
Size:  228.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Name:  B8484D33-FC00-44C0-8059-00A2D7E8AEA1.jpeg
Views: 503
Size:  228.4 KB

Fuck yah. Eddie is great no matter the season! \m/

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Bless you Tomski. Sorry I don't have any more Tua's to pass down to you.

And nice FRS free advert.

https://www.vaildaily.com/news/leadv...-for-42-years/
    Whoa! Quality ttips throwback.

Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

^^^
    That’s awesome.

Speaking of awesome, my sisters got my son a basketball hoop. Sweet right?

Open this thing up on a bright and beautiful 72° day, thinking we’ll be shooting hoops in no time.

Nope. No manual. Easy, they’re all online, right? Nope, not according to the manufacturer’s website that makes you search by entering a series of numbers on the base and backboard instead of simply listing the models which any combination generated a “not found” result. Ok, google. Nope, nothing completely on point there either (Different pieces, models, etc...)

Finally I find a YouTube of some dude who just went through the same shit a few days ago so there I was staring at my phone for 3 hours guessing which bolt this guy was using trying, assembling, and disassembling.

Repeat.

Despite yesterday’s baccanal, and a promise to lay off the sauce today, I called it quits when the boy asked if he could help. Yes, son as a matter of fact you can, dad needs a beer.

In the end we shot hoops well after dark so all good. But next year all my nieces are getting unassembled jungle gyms made out of nothing but slightly different sized bolts, random pieces of timber and of course, no instructions.
    I still call it The Jake.

The true circle of life. You annoy me, I will annoy you.

My sister and I have an unwritten rule unbroken for at least 10 years. We get each other's kids Amazon gift cards.. Mount your own fucking online shopping cart..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I was visiting the grand kids and the 8 yr old grand son told me they don't believe in the tooth fairy and they don't believe in Santa Claus either so I asked how about Jeff Bezo's ?

So he asked who Jeff Bezo's is and i told him that's how all the presents get to all the children who have been good

Amazon delivers them
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Santa's real. He's a grumpy old man. You'd be grumpy too if you only came once a year and when you did, it was down a chimney.

My parents went all out with holiday decorations. Upstairs window really visible from all the way up the street they'd have these animatronic Santa, Mrs Santa, and Rudolph figures. I'd put the gyrating Santa behind Rudolph and mom would get so pissed when she saw it....

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    My parents went all out with holiday decorations. Upstairs window really visible from all the way up the street they'd have these animatronic Santa, Mrs Santa, and Rudolph figures. I'd put the gyrating Santa behind Rudolph and mom would get so pissed when she saw it....
    Oh ya!

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    The true circle of life. You annoy me, I will annoy you.
    My nieces and nephews get bongos, trumpets, tambourines, Ukes, etc from us. The louder and more difficult to tune, the better. Teaching them a skill, right?

Of course, we don’t have kids, so there is no backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    ^^^
    That’s awesome.

Speaking of awesome, my sisters got my son a basketball hoop. Sweet right?

Open this thing up on a bright and beautiful 72° day, thinking we’ll be shooting hoops in no time.

Nope. No manual. Easy, they’re all online, right? Nope, not according to the manufacturer’s website that makes you search by entering a series of numbers on the base and backboard instead of simply listing the models which any combination generated a “not found” result. Ok, google. Nope, nothing completely on point there either (Different pieces, models, etc...)

Finally I find a YouTube of some dude who just went through the same shit a few days ago so there I was staring at my phone for 3 hours guessing which bolt this guy was using trying, assembling, and disassembling.

Repeat.

Despite yesterday’s baccanal, and a promise to lay off the sauce today, I called it quits when the boy asked if he could help. Yes, son as a matter of fact you can, dad needs a beer.

In the end we shot hoops well after dark so all good. But next year all my nieces are getting unassembled jungle gyms made out of nothing but slightly different sized bolts, random pieces of timber and of course, no instructions.
    I think your sisters pulled a good one on their brother.

X

Got the wife collapsible poles and the kitchen aid pasta attachment. Carb load prior to AT or snowshoe. I got this figured out

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Operation Secret Santa update. Yesterday evening kids were back. Mom was hysterical, big fight out on the yard.. Dad left, then came back with friends and sat out font drinking late. I woke up about 3:45 am and peeked out front. Dad's van was gone so I hustled over there with the presents. I could here mom still pitching a fit inside, perhaps on the phone. This morning I heard the kids talking so I know they were there. Finally, 4pm the youngest kid is out in the street on her new scooter. Victory!!!

Sorry, not wearing the helmet @KQ. But I tried..

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Operation Secret Santa update. Yesterday evening kids were back. Mom was hysterical, big fight out on the yard.. Dad left, then came back with friends and sat out font drinking late. I woke up about 3:45 am and peeked out front. Dad's van was gone so I hustled over there with the presents. I could here mom still pitching a fit inside, perhaps on the phone. This morning I heard the kids talking so I know they were there. Finally, 4pm the youngest kid is out in the street on her new scooter. Victory!!!

Sorry, not wearing the helmet @KQ. But I tried..
    Well done

Reason 469 for not having a real X-mas tree in the house
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1945.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	964.9 KB 
ID:	398667
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Mariah Carey just came up and the 20 year old that was in the group says “she’s the Christmas lady, right?”

Oh Mariah, your legacy is secure.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Mariah Carey just came up and the 20 year old that was in the group says “she’s the Christmas lady, right?”

Oh Mariah, your legacy is secure.
    The lifeguards at the pool have been playing her tune all summer to mixed reviews.
    I still call it The Jake.

Mariah Carey is forever "that crazy bitch" in my mind, christmas lady second.
    swing your fucking sword.

FKNA! A Christmas Story just came on - TBS. I guess it’s the season.

The tongue on the post scene…