Demo/Rental Shop in either Vail/BC or Silverthorne Area

Tried searching but the recommended shop list is pretty silent in this area.

Heading out with some friends around the end of February and a handful of us are planning on demoing while we're out there.
    We're staying in Vail but the night we land we're probably crashing in the dillon/silverthorne area.

That said, looking for a shop with a decent selection in either of those areas if you guys have any recommendations.

Cheapest shop in Vail by far is Vail Ski Tech. Double Diamond will have a better selection to demo but will likely be quite a bit more pricey. I've had many friends rent from Vail Ski Tech were all pleased with their service. Nice thing is they let you keep your skis and boots there overnight for free if you rent from them, else it's a few bucks.

In Dillon, Virgin Island rentals will likely be the cheapest. Not sure about who will have the best selection. Maybe Precision Ski in Frisco.

Awesome thanks.

Another one I found was Troy's in Vail - selection there looks like what I'm after. Anyone have experience with them?

go to podium in frisco for the new new demo gear or Mountain Outfitters in Breck for AT demos