TGR - Be careful of who/what you support

http://live.tetongravity.com/_Video-...297/75233.html

Mark and his family are accused of some very serious crimes here in "weird" Wyoming. We're all assumed innocent until proven guilty by a court of our peers..

http://billingsgazette.com/news/stat...acc59bcc2.html

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/...ate-hunters-us
    "and not when I come to die, discover that I have not lived"
    H.D. Thoreau

fuck the police state.

I guess this fits in with every other way that basic freedom is being phased out and self sufficient free people are being systematically captured and caged.

I think TGR being concerned about filming Mark would be assinine.

But Yeti that is a stupid ass statement that is willfully ignorant of the intricacies of managing populations - generally per state constitution (i.e., if you just let everyone do whatever they want all the time we will end up in a shit hole. Tragedy of the commons and all that).

Edit: why the fuck is this in ski/snowboard?

Quote Originally Posted by adipose View Post

Mark and his family are accused of some very serious crimes here in "weird" Wyoming. We're all assumed innocent until proven guilty by a court of our peers..
    Fleece the country out of Trillions of dollars, help Greece hide their debt and (nearly?) bring the whole EU down: slap on the wrist

Kill a few dozen deer and elk over the years: Million dollar fines and 55 years of prison.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Sounds like a fun guy, but as a responsible hunter I gotta say poachers deserve what they get - and I hope they get caught. Poachers aren't hunters, they're just thieves who give hunters a bad name and give the anti-gunners yet more emotional propaganda to ban legal hunting. And no legal hunting means no carefully orchestrated animal population control, which means rampant disease and sick herds, starvation and die-offs, etc. All needless suffering.

Man wiped out most of the natural apex predators centuries ago, and legal hunting maintains the lost balance.

Wendigo: At least adipose led with the snowboarding clip... It's all off category from there...

But what does the title imply? We should be careful about supporting Mark Carter? Or careful about our political choices so that we don't end up with bullshit like this?

I know very little about hunting, but what is the real harm in letting people hunt on their tags? Does it matter if it is them or someone else, yeah the Carters make the profit instead of the state but that's all the harm I see. God forbid someone transports a dead animal across state lines...

+1 to what 1000-Oaks said

I consider series crime to be things like murder, rape and causing a decade long recession. I'm glad our federal government is expending resourses to persue poachers and trying to levy almost 3 million dollars in fines and putting some rancher in wyoming behind bars for 55 years when the crooked banks are paying pennies on the dollar for their crimes and no one in their ranks will see a day in jail. I'm also glad they got Tommy and all those hardened criminals selling bongs on the internet. Our justice system is a well oiled machine.

This deserves 6 months community service and a fine equal to twice the profit made. Our government is out of control.
    .....Visit my website. .....

"a yin without a yang"

Pol-Ass, cunts.

Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    Fleece the country out of Trillions of dollars, help Greece hide their debt and (nearly?) bring the whole EU down: slap on the wrist

Kill a few dozen deer and elk over the years: Million dollar fines and 55 years of prison.
    great minds... lol

"a yin without a yang"

whoa, like traveling through a worm hole. One minute I'm posting in ski/board next thing I know I'm browsing threads in ask TGR. trippy. I'm dizzy now.

"a yin without a yang"

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    fuck mother fuckers who think they can get over on the system.Szpecially sad canned hunt mother fuckerS
    I hope they throw the book at and slam dunk these guys as examples.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    fuck mother fuckers who think they can get over on the system.Szpecially sad canned hunt mother fuckerS
    I hope they throw the book at and slam dunk these guys as examples.
    At least somebody gets it.

The amount of tags would be the same. The problem here is that any unused tags go to residents of the state. The Carter's illegally sold their tags to out of state residents. They profited greatly by essentially stealing tags from other residents of the state.

At first, I was like, huh, big deal, but then I actually read some of the comments and did a minor amount of research to understand the situation.
    These guys are going to prison, and rightfully so.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    ^^^^ sad fuckers who exploit our recourses in canned hunt bullshit scams don't deserve to reap pow days. Hope they sits in jail while it dumps. Probably won't though just take his ill gotton $$$$ and buy the legal system out.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

SFB is right, I hate when people try to get sneaky just to line their pockets. I think if you want to hunt something then do it legally and safe.