WTT ninja(black) p18s new for sth16s or want to buy sth16s

Title says it all I would like to trade my new p18s for some preferably newish sth16s. I would be willing to see at the right price. I'll post up some pictures tomorrow. First dibs to a non jong.

Don't need to trade, but do have some Atomic FFG16s (rebranded STH16s) with 130mm brakes ridden 1 day for $235 shipped.

Want to trade for some almost new grey/black 916s? If not I'm interested in buying those ninja p18s straight up!
    Just fucking point it and shut up

Quote Originally Posted by skiwithcharlie View Post
    Want to trade for some almost new grey/black 916s? If not I'm interested in buying those ninja p18s straight up!
    Are you speaking of the raider edition metal 916s? I have been wanting those. Noparking should take them before I break contract on my no more gear thing I committed to. Actually you both have THE bindings.

Quote Originally Posted by klauss View Post
    Are you speaking of the raider edition metal 916s? I have been wanting those. Noparking should take them before I break contract on my no more gear thing I committed to. Actually you both have THE bindings.
    Yop, raider edition indeed! I have some wider brakes for them too. Do your p18s have wide brake on them noparking?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 6.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	104776
    Just fucking point it and shut up

you have a pm coming your way