Thread: Stocklis, LPs, 9thward NG (120mm), Fritschis, Squads, 8" travel bike, helmets

Stocklis, LPs, 9thward NG (120mm), Fritschis, Squads, 8" travel bike, helmets

My yearly attempt to clear out my parents' basement and my storage closet:

Stockli Stormrider DP 201cm - mounted with 7-17din z-races at 342mm (third drilling). Bases generally in good condition, save one large edge burr behind heelpiece from prior owner. Asking $175 2011 Price drop - $150 for skis and bindings, $75 for skis only.

194 squads (the black / green hologram wing vintage). Never skied, drilled once for large dukes (holes interfere with 916s at my BSL, so I haven't mounted them.) $175 2011 Price drop - now they've also been drilled for pig-toe rossis at 343 (on some plastic riser plates so the holes are offset if I remember correctly), skied 2 or 3 days but I don't like them more than xxls - will sell for $125

194 Dynastar Legend Pro - drilled twice (342mm P18 and something else.) Bases have several core shots and edges need a tune. $100.

195 Rossi XXXs (white vintage) with original Freerides. Skis are in ok condition - dry bases and thin edges, but no base / edge damage. Freerides probably have 60 days on them. $200, and willing to split up - make an offer on the freerides. 2011 Price drop - $175 for skis, bindings and raggedy skins or mix and match with some of the other skis on here (these plus NGPs would make a good early season beater touring rig) .

Dry but undamaged bases:

XL fritschi freerides:

190 9thward Nick Greener Pros (~120mm waisted regular camber): These are in pretty rough shape - multiple coreshots, an underfoot delam, hacked up topsheets. Mounted once with some marker looking pattern ~305mm and once with 997s at 343. I bought these as a rock ski, used them a bit as a rock ski. $50.

Small bern berkeley helmet - decent shape: $20.

Medium Giro G10Mx - couple of dings on the outside, and the foam down near the nape of the neck got melted a little when left too close to the fire - skied another season with it like that and did not get concussed. $5.

29.5 / 321 BSL Scarpa Denali TTs. Used 10x, liner has been molded once. Still in good shape. Make an offer.

Also added for 2011 - $300 new in box XL banshee scream frame (with a used vanilla RC and a $50 used Marzocchi Shiver) http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...hlight=banshee

Also added for 2011 - NIB Rip curl classic 3mm split toe booties (quite possibly my dumbest steepandcheap impulse purchase) - mens size 6 and 13. $15.

The further down this list something is, the more I want it gone. Make offers.

Why is your head so small if your feet are so big?

Those Greener thingies kinda interest me.

Possibly interested in the Giro MX. Pm coming.

All PMs answered.

Here is the response to train's question:

Interested in the 9thwards. Where are you located?

9thwards are in SF.

One buddy has pseudo-dibs. If he passes, the first one with paypal takes the 9thwards unless you're buying more than just those.

Just a note - the LPs, squads and 9thwards are not for sale with bindings.
    Last edited by mildbill.; 11-22-2011 at 11:02 AM. Reason: poor comma usage.

to the top

looks like nothing came through on the NGPs, so they are back with unfettered dibs.

Make offers on this stuff.