Aspen - Apt/Studio for 2012?

Wife and I are moving up from Denver in Jan. Looking for a place to live that's in town and around $1,000/month if possible. I've been watching the Times, CL and other listings; wondering if any mags have leads on decent accommodation. Many thanks!

if "in town" includes hunter creek i'd check that out. THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH

Second for Hunter Creek.

I live in Centennial...right down the road from Hunter Creek. It's Pitkin Country employee housing, so you have to qualify income-wise (can't make too much). PM me if you'd like the name/phone number of the manager. I have no idea if there are any openings, but it's a rad little apartment complex.
    There are two rules to life...
    *Speed is your friend.
    *When in doubt, air it out.

Life. Liberty. And the pursuit of Shred!!!!

Gracias, Hunter Creek is very much being considered. We'd just like to be closer to the core than ABC, ideally.

PM Sent

A studio in Centennial starts at $950 and a 1 BR at $1200. I don't think Hunter Creek is any cheaper. Castle Creek Apts would be one of the least expensive options and is still pretty close to town.

funken - thanks for the suggestion. our other issue right now is that we can only sign a six-month lease. Looks like Castle (and a lot of others) want a 1yr+

There's a very good chance that my Centennial studio will be available starting between Jan 15 and 24.

$950+/month
    Dog friendly
    Patio w/ mtn view
    First, Last, Deposit
    I believe the lease needs to be 1 year to start.