Options for forks with v-brake bosses?

I recently built up an old 1997 Rockhopper frame and ended up swapping out the original 5 mm (or whatever) travel Rock Shox Indy fork for a Dart 1. The Dart 1 is way heavier though and then I ended up having to throw a heavy disc wheel on there because that's all I had lying around. What I'd rather do is put the original, rim-brake only front wheel back on the bike and swap out the Dart 1 for something less, uh... shitty.
    So what options are out there for 80-100mm travel forks with v-brake bosses? If anyone has anything to sell, great. Otherwise I'm just wondering where to start my search.

Probably more travel than you want and it needs a 20 mil. thru axle hub, but I have an old rebuilt RS Psylo that has brake bosses. I'd let it got for the price of a 12 pack of Jubilale.

Is that a u-turn model or is it fixed travel?

If the Psylo isn't what you're looking for, I've got a Manitou XVert Air (105mm travel, IIRC) that was working fine when I pulled it off a few years ago. Same deal; price of a family pack of brew, plus shipping. Color is black, if that matters.
    - Joe

I did the same for my gf's Rockhopper this spring, and we picked up a new RockShox fork w/ brake bosses for like $150. Unfortunately, I am drawing a blank on the model, but I think it was the Tora. It was a little heavier than the original POS Manitou that was on there, but not a crazy weight increase.

Got it from PricePoint, but I can't find it on there now.

edit - take a look at the RS selections on universalcycles.com. They have a couple of options w/ brake bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by radam View Post
    Is that a u-turn model or is it fixed travel?
    Travel is adjustable, but you have to do it internally with a screwdriver. I think it is something like 100mm to 130mm.

I have a nice magura 80 mm fork but it isn't cheap that I am willing to sell.
    The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.

why not just buy one BB7 for the front and run whatever fork you want.

What ^^ he said, unless your disc wheel is really heavy. You could likely get a single BB7 & Caliper for far less than a new heavy/cheap fork, and still have money left over to re-lace that heavy disc wheel's hub to the lighter v-brake rim....

Rock a rigid steel fork...they are easy to find and lighter than what you have. While your at it drop all the gears and run that bitch ss
    Life is all about ass...either you are covering it,
    kicking it, hauling it, kissing it, or trying to get it.