Page 333 of 371 FirstFirst ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 9267
    Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    I'm getting into smoking a little bit lately and all i have is a small pipe which is a PITA to deal with. Any recos for a convenient one hitter type device that i can get online?
    https://www.grasscity.com/bio-hazard...ne-hitter.html

This.
    Much better then a metal bat / fake cigarette.
    Cooler smoke, does not clog as easily and much more flavorful.

Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
    Talk to me about lights - I have a 1200w LED Chinese light
    https://www.amazon.com/Phlizon-Therm...6632526&sr=8-2
    in a 27x27x63 Tent - I know this is bottom of the barrel from a quality perspective and am looking for recs on a good replacement should I decide to upgrade at some point - would be in this same tent.
    I would look at the mars hydro tsw2000

https://www.mars-hydro.com/mars-tsw-...led-grow-light

I have 2 of the tsl 2000 fixtures in a 5 x3’ tent and I have been very happy with them over 5 cycles now.

For a nice synopsis of led lights (and all thing growing indoors with coco) this is good —> https://www.cocoforcannabis.com/how-...-for-cannabis/

Apologies for naked links.

Quote Originally Posted by crashtestdummy View Post
    Utah started out with the rectal cranial inversion thinking, only medical weed for those with less than 6 months to live. I guess you get arrested if you lived longer. My nearest state dispensary (only for those with card) is 200 miles away, out of state recreational is available only 90 miles away, so fuck Utah and their idiot law makers.
    They just put up a sign on an old building being remodeled, new dispensary within walking distance of my house. Maybe I will get a Utard card.

The Montana GOP (100% fucking assholes, every single one of them) has now released its proposed bill for the legal weed. It does not usurp the will of the voters as badly as a I feared. It's 144 pages, but my quick read shows:

* Can still grow 4 plants at home (8 total if you have 2 people)

* No limitation on strength of concentrates and edibles except that individual doses of edibles can’t have more than 10mg and they are limited to 100mg total per package (so same as WA, basically) and packages of concentrate can’t have more than 800mg total (so you’d still be able to get the tanker syringes, they’d just be 80% of the size of those in WA, also seems like they can still sell hash/wax/chatter/whatever the cool kids are calling it)

* Local governments have to affirmatively opt-in, if they don't, voters can petition for a local election. If local government opts-in, locals can also petition for a vote to opt back out. This won't be a problem in most places most people want to spend time in.

Littering and...

Quote Originally Posted by forty View Post
    nice to hear a wet trim comes out with good cure, i have a few friends who swear dry trimming is the way, and i absolutely despise dry trimming... would rather just turn it into bubble at that point haha
    To me, dry trimming means more effort, increased dry time, increased risk of mold, no finger hash, and IMO the kief isn’t as blonde

I start defoliating my girls in the last three weeks, so they are only buds and sugar leaves when I harvest. Looks like you did that with your lady as well.

Then I need only trim the largest sugar leaves before drying. Which is good because I am one of the least patient trimmers in North America

NY passed the bill last night. 18 months to retail store openings and then another 18 months until we can legally grow our own. I can't wait that long...

Details, details .....
    Isn't there also retroactive absolution for prior weed offenses?

NY! Effective immediately, 21+ can legally:
    -Possess up to 3oz cannabis outside of the home
    -Possess up to 5lbs cannabis in your home (subject to lease restrictions)
    -Smoke where you could otherwise smoke a cigarette (this one is insanely permissive, much more so than any other state I've seen)
    And odor is not a basis for a stop/search by law enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    NY passed the bill last night. 18 months to retail store openings and then another 18 months until we can legally grow our own. I can't wait that long...
    How far is it to MA from where you're at? Because we have the same thing going on in MT but the distances to get to a legal state are absurd, and then you have to drive through ID.

Hurray for New York!

Can't believe I am saying that.
    Assuming Gov. Coumo signs this today, which he said he would, New York
    becomes the first state in the nation to enact a recreational cannabis legalization
    by a government legislature and not by a public voter referendum.

The fact that it was budget driven none the less. It is a first!

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post
    https://www.grasscity.com/bio-hazard...ne-hitter.html

This.
    Much better then a metal bat / fake cigarette.
    Cooler smoke, does not clog as easily and much more flavorful.
    Love glass stems. I can feel like I am smoking crack again. Without having to smoke crack again. Seriously. Love glass for flower.

Hurray for New York!

becomes the first state in the nation to enact a recreational cannabis legalization

^^^The first positive thing resultant of COVID?

Holy fukking shit, that was fast after dragging their fukking feet forever.

Any you NYC mags got peeps in the clothing biz? I own the trademark to 420/24-7/365 and have had this shirt ready for New York for a couple years. Now it's time to get it out there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Able to smoke weed in public with zero repercussions? Massive step forward
    crab in my shoe mouth

Hurray for New York!

Actually VT did it through legislation due to the fact the public referendum process does not exist.

Don't know if it was the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostintime View Post
    Actually VT did it through legislation due to the fact the public referendum process does not exist.

Don't know if it was the first.
    You have recreational dispensaries in VT?

Someone also claimed Virginia. But while that state has passed an initial legislative Bill, the Governer is "reviewing" it for proposed changes and it has not become law yet.

So I stand corrected.
    Vermont through the legislative process passed a law allowing recreational marijuana sales. It has taken effect last October.
    Prior to that while possession was legal sales were not.
    Missed that in my Covid brain fog last year.

You have recreational dispensaries in VT?
    Don't be fatuous Jeffrey.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Holy fukking shit, that was fast after dragging their fukking feet forever.

Exactly

LFG!!!
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

No dispensaries. More like the DC law where growing and possession were legalized with no means of distribution. The legislature missed the boat on this one. Where I am at, the joke is marijuana has become the new zucchini. Most people have more than they need and no one sells it. I'm sure there are still dealers, but not among the people I know growing it. Any time I've run short people have just given it to me. One good outdoor plant is more than enough weed and they haven't smoked last years by the harvest the following year. Dispensaries at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostintime View Post
    No dispensaries. More like the DC law where growing and possession were legalized with no means of distribution. The legislature missed the boat on this one. Where I am at, the joke is marijuana has become the new zucchini. Most people have more than they need and no one sells it. I'm sure there are still dealers, but not among the people I know growing it. Any time I've run short people have just given it to me. One good outdoor plant is more than enough weed and they haven't smoked last years by the harvest the following year. Dispensaries at some point.
    But unlike DC, it is illegal to gift it in VT.

From the state website under selling and dispensing statute 4230:

(4) A person 21 years of age or older may dispense one ounce or less of cannabis or five grams or less of hashish to another person who is 21 years of age or older provided that the dispensing is not advertised or promoted to the public.

That leaves Ct. In the NY area to legalize rec..

I've been visiting a lot of medical shops in Maryland (Baltimore) to stock up through a friend. All they have to do is flip a switch to allow rec and the whole retail infrastructure is there, just like when Colorado allowed rec..

Massachusetts hopefully regrets their corrupt decision to licence all rec to just a few players. They've been riding high off of NY customers driving in, now, competition.

It's going to be so cool to visit Vermont rec shops while skiing soon.
    Last edited by Benny Profane; 03-31-2021 at 05:26 PM.

Details, details .....
    Isn't there also retroactive absolution for prior weed offenses?
    Expungement of previous marijuana offenses is part of the bill and was the key for Cuomo, he said he wouldn't sign it if that wasn't in there. I think there are some exclusions for some felony level offenses but all of us that have had the bullshit $100 tickets over the years should have a clean record by the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    How far is it to MA from where you're at? Because we have the same thing going on in MT but the distances to get to a legal state are absurd, and then you have to drive through ID.
    90 miles to the closest dispensary and 105 to a really great one.

Popped some seeds for this years OD grow
    Tropicana Cake
    Gorilla bubble
    Strawberry Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I've been visiting a lot of medical shops in Maryland (Baltimore) to stock up through a friend.
    Have you been in Culta, on Key Highway near the Inner Harbor? Nice store, I've been in that place a lot. You can walk into MD stores without a card, though? I've always gone alone but I figured since they ask for the card you had to have it to go through the door.

I went in the store the other day and my card had expired, it says 2022 on it but it turns that's when I need a new card, but they need to be renewed every year. I called the Doc who authorized me in the first place (Culta had his number) stood outside for 10 minutes, paid the Doc $100.00 by venmo, and I was good again. Kind of a racket.

Not sure about your Mass comment, they're opening stores steadily and they're mostly independently owned, there's 4 within about 15 miles of where I live, none of them are owned by the same people.