Page 279 of 371 FirstFirst ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 9251
    is ^^^ dumber than this?
    Private Plane Allegedly Carrying Two Billionaires, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, and 5,000 Cannabis Plants Grounded in St. Kitts
    https://www.vanityfair.com/style/201...e-jet-st-kitts
    You’ve heard of the Rihanna plane. Maybe you’ve heard of the Air Drake plane. Now, here’s the cannabis plane, a plane allegedly full of cannabis, and actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers and his mother-in-law were on it.

They arrived in St. Kitts along with Meyers’s wife, Mara Lane, Coca-Cola bottling heir Alki David, and billionaire Chase Ergen, on the bottling scion’s private plane, which, again, was allegedly filled wall-to-wall with cannabis. Around 5,000 plants total, plus hemp seeds and C.B.D. products, all adding up to about $1.3 million
    <snip>
    David, you see, is known for his Swissx medicinal cannabis products, and he’s attempting to broker a deal with the St. Kitts and Nevis government to “develop legal cannabis businesses in the region. David and the Swissx team say that he and Ergen came to the island to negotiate with Prime Minister Timothy Harris, but when talks broke down, they were later arrested at the airport.

“Jonathan Rhys Meyers’s mother-in-law and wife were cavity searched. We left the airport after the search but were then arrested after trying to leave the island a few days later,” David told the Daily Mail’s Web site.

David’s release lays out the team’s plans for what he calls “economic development” on the island. “Our intention is to work with the government, the courts, the banks, the business sector, and the farmers to develop a fair system that creates thousands of jobs on the island and uses Swissx’s international distribution network to make St. Kitts-Nevis cannabis products among the most sought after in the world,” it reads.

But the St. Kitts and Nevis prime minister’s office said in a statement, “Non-nationals would not be permitted to secure advantages over nationals as we set about to build out a marijuana industry. The government has not granted any license to anyone to import plants or seeds into the Federation and that [the] administration has not had any conversation with any foreigner about setting up businesses to trade in cannabis.”

Just got new batch of gummies from CA. The last two kinds I've gotten have been from CA and have been incredible.

My typical dose used to be 15mg, but 5 has been plenty with these.

I use for sleep only and I aim for the lowest dose that puts me in a coma
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Just got new batch of gummies from CA. The last two kinds I've gotten have been from CA and have been incredible.

Brand? Hybrid or straight Indica?

WEED, The Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Brand? Hybrid or straight Indica?
    https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/10...-gummies-100mg

I picked up some super fruit bud too by flow kana. Haven't tried yet but possibly the best smelling sativa I've seen

Also got a cart of candy jack that's so strong I actually need to be careful not to hurt myself with it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Send me some Maui bud, brah!

geev 'em, brah1

I surprised nobody offered to hook you up while there.

Lahaina side or Makena area? Photo looked like Makena.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post

Or you try Propofol.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Or you try Propofol.
    Fuck it...

Just got back from cali. Got 10gs of shatter for $100 + 20 free prerolls and 2 free dabs at their dab-bar @ 419Pasadena. I think the bud tender was sweet on me I sure was sweet on her. Also got a grape ape cart that is tasty and strong. I <3 Cali
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

MEXICO WANTS TO DECRIMINALIZE ALL DRUGS AND NEGOTIATE WITH THE U.S. TO DO THE SAME

https://www.newsweek.com/mexico-decr...7VLjR_CYNTk6Mk

TBS - I found purple pantie dropper seeds.

Bobby, I need to book my Kapalua for mid november. Shrooms will be up then.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Where?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Just got back from cali. Got 10gs of shatter for $100 + 20 free prerolls and 2 free dabs at their dab-bar @ 419Pasadena. I think the bud tender was sweet on me I sure was sweet on her. Also got a grape ape cart that is tasty and strong. I <3 Cali
    Spending your JudgeJudy fees?
    Wanna tell us if there was justice for Oreo?
    How was traveling on the repaired leg? Did it at least get you sympathy points from the judge?

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Spending your JudgeJudy fees?
    Wanna tell us if there was justice for Oreo?
    How was traveling on the repaired leg? Did it at least get you sympathy points from the judge?
    I am legally obligated to not say the outcome on social medias and weird interwebs ski forums until the show airs. Lol. But I will say it was a trip full of superlatives and my experience at 419Pasadena was not the only one!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190516_220527.jpeg 
Views:	65 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	283425
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Lol. That's a funneh name.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

It’s a cross of Purple Haze, Oregon Grape and Matanuska Mint.
    https://www.leafly.com/indica/purple-panty-dropper

Supposed to be a dank indica. But yeah...it’s the name that makes me want to grow it

So does it only drop purple colored panties? Or is it purple in color and drops panties of all colors? What if the person isn't wearing panties?

And you had me at dank Indica.

Heh.

Cannabis bus from Portland (OR) to Multnomah Falls could be nice.

Cannabis Tours
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    So does it only drop purple colored panties? Or is it purple in color and drops panties of all colors? What if the person isn't wearing panties?
    Pics show a pronounced purple hue, which likely comes from the Purple Haze genetics. No idea about panty dropping attributes, that's why I want to grow it. For Science of course.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Heh.

Cannabis bus from Portland (OR) to Multnomah Falls could be nice.

Cannabis Tours
    Do you get free weed with this tour, and can you spark up in the bus?

Pics show a pronounced purple hue, which likely comes from the Purple Haze genetics. No idea about panty dropping attributes, that's why I want to grow it. For Science of course.

I believe you can smoke on the bus. I've heard tell that the driver has a separate compartment from the passengers so he/she doesn't get second-hand smoke.

The gal who reps Fairwinds cannabis/cbd products told me about it - I have no first hand knowledge.

Funny thing... what even made her mention it to me is that yesterday I was telling her that I'd decided that if I was ever in a situation where I was granted an end-of-life wish I thought it would be fun drive the Oregon coast in Willie Nelson's bus with him and Snoop Dog and maybe Martha too.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

^don’t think I’d want people firing up a torch in the back while I’m driving lol.

Washington peeps , my ‘friend’ says double delicious is a good brand at the right price for totally edible infusions & rso

Also if you break ur leg (or even if u just feel like it) there’s nothing wrong with taking a few hundred mg of thc. (Don’t waste $ on candy with 50-100 mg) Lot’s of peeps are scared but it can’t hurt u. Dudes tend think edibles b bunk since they are used to staying safe.

Per the Green Dream Bus which is a totally different business but I figured they would be in the know... "It is illegal in the State of Oregon to consume alcoholic beverages or smoke marijuana products aboard a commercial passenger vehicle."

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Per the Green Dream Bus which is a totally different business but I figured they would be in the know... "It is illegal in the State of Oregon to consume alcoholic beverages or smoke marijuana products aboard a commercial passenger vehicle."
    That is definitely not the case in Colorado. There is a well known green painted bus service, without any separation between driver and passengers, that is outfitted with a complete bar, stripper pole, and an open policy towards clam baking.

I've regularly seen it drive by thinking it may have an exhaust leak.

Just opened this, little late but that's okClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190524_150055.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	283648