Page 301 of 305 FirstFirst ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 7601
  1. #7501
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Puffco Peak for dabs. No more torch or butane kicks ass.
    Never used one but I've been hearing nothing but goods things about them.

  2. #7502
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    15,109
    Eggnog latte in a holiday mug with a fresh grating of nutmeg and a dash of Sour Tsunami enjoyed while watching football and the first snow of the season falls. Lovely.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eggnog.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	304377
    Last edited by KQ; 12-01-2019 at 01:07 PM.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  3. #7503
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    9,021
    Sour tsunami sounds good, my back hurts. Wish I could go to the dispensary and get some. Oh, right, not in this state.

  4. #7504
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    the gach
    Posts
    5,515
    So Iíve been clean a good long while. Hurt my shoulder and had a cortisone shot. Sometimes it still just aches like a bastard. I got one of these cbd creams that helps for an hour or so. I was given a pain patch thatís 30mg thc plus cbd. Is this going to get me high? I probably have 0 smoking tolerance but edibles never really work until dosages get scary.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

  5. #7505
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    8,608
    The patch is time-release, no? If so, 30mg over eight hours is unlikely to waste you. That said, probably want to try one in a low-consequence environment first, before say, piloting a helicopter or doing brain surgery
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  6. #7506
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    the gach
    Posts
    5,515
    Hell. I work at the dmv. Pretty sure I could be wasted and nobody would notice.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

  7. #7507
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Making the Bowl Great Again
    Posts
    11,977
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Eggnog latte in a holiday mug with a fresh grating of nutmeg and a dash of Sour Tsunami enjoyed while watching football and the first snow of the season falls. Lovely.
    Dumb question but what "category" does this fall into? When looking on websites I see tinctures (alcohol based) and concentrates (usually for smoking?) but where are these syringes full of apparent magic?
    Last edited by RootSkier; 12-02-2019 at 12:12 PM.

  8. #7508
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    15,109
    Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Dumb question but what "category" does this fall into? When looking on websites I seen tinctures (alcohol based) and concentrates (usually for smoking?) but where are these syringes full of apparent magic?
    Yes, syringes full of magic! LOL! They call them "tankers."

    The only company in Washington that I've found to sell Sour Tsunami is Dose Oil but then I live in a small town. Places like Seattle and Spokane may have more availability. It is a C02 oil.

    When I feel the need I add a grain of rice sized amount to my morning mocha and it lasts me all day. I've found the best way to add it is to make my mocha and apply the oil to the warm spoon that I used to stir the drink that way it melts and disperses better.

    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  9. #7509
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Alpental
    Posts
    5,518
    Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Dumb question but what "category" does this fall into? When looking on websites I seen tinctures (alcohol based) and concentrates (usually for smoking?) but where are these syringes full of apparent magic?
    Decarboxylyated concentrates can be smoked/vaped but don't need heating for edible consumption, but maybe a strong dose of patience- generally 2hrs for me until any effect hits.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

  10. #7510
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    9,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Decarboxylyated concentrates can be smoked/vaped but don't need heating for edible consumption, but maybe a strong dose of patience- generally 2hrs for me until any effect hits.
    "It's not working, I need more." lulz

  11. #7511
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    "It's not working, I need more." lulz

    Different uptake timeframe with butter vs olive oil too😁

  12. #7512
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    47,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    Hell. I work at the dmv. Pretty sure I could be wasted and nobody would notice.
    you mean some of you guys aren't wasted?

  13. #7513
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    9,021
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    you mean some of you guys aren't wasted?
    You'll never know.

  14. #7514
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,635
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  15. #7515
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    He may have quit smoking but something tells me he hasn't given up alternative forms of THC intake.

  16. #7516
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    9,021
    Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    He may have quit smoking but something tells me he hasn't given up alternative forms of THC intake.
    This. And I don't care who you are, smoking anything that heavy for that long will tear up your lungs.

  17. #7517
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Alpental
    Posts
    5,518
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    This. And I don't care who you are, smoking anything that heavy for that long will tear up your lungs.
    86 years old, and finally stopped smoking.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

  18. #7518
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    on the edge
    Posts
    5,903
    FINALLY just got new batch of gummies and sleeping like a baby again.

    Figuring out how to properly self-medicate with them as a sleep aid has been a life changer

    Also got some Donkey Butter and couldn't help but laugh at the name
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

    BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

  19. #7519
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    So I’ve been clean a good long while. Hurt my shoulder and had a cortisone shot. Sometimes it still just aches like a bastard. I got one of these cbd creams that helps for an hour or so. I was given a pain patch that’s 30mg thc plus cbd. Is this going to get me high? I probably have 0 smoking tolerance but edibles never really work until dosages get scary.
    Jed - get some of my cbd. Will make that shoulder come back, dude.

  20. #7520
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,936
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Yes, syringes full of magic! LOL! They call them "tankers."

    The only company in Washington that I've found to sell Sour Tsunami is Dose Oil but then I live in a small town. Places like Seattle and Spokane may have more availability. It is a C02 oil.

    When I feel the need I add a grain of rice sized amount to my morning mocha and it lasts me all day. I've found the best way to add it is to make my mocha and apply the oil to the warm spoon that I used to stir the drink that way it melts and disperses better.

    I do my Simpson oil with alcohol and decarb it in a pyrex dish in a rice cooker. I have never been able to finish it thin enough to put it into a syringe. Once I flash the alcohol off, it's thick and sticky and not fluid at all.

  21. #7521
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    FEMA Region X
    Posts
    825
    I find the viscosity of RSO to be far greater then that of decarbed distillates.

  22. #7522
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    349
    Went to two Canadian stores. There you can smell it before you buy it. Pretty cool but I only needed small amount while we were there so bought some pre rolled. It could have been better. First store didnít have any edibles. Second store had capsules which didnít work... hopefully they will get better soon.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  23. #7523
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,936
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    I find the viscosity of RSO to be far greater then that of decarbed distillates.
    More viscous as in more runny? It's that way with the alcohol in it, even before I fire the rice cooker about ten times to decarb. I have RSO envy for a thin batch. Hey, how's your neck?

  24. #7524
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    4,913
    Higher viscosity = thicker
    PE, Mechanical Engineering
    University of Bridger Bowl Alumnus
    Alpental Creeper

  25. #7525
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,936
    Check. [/gets another cup of coffee]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •