Page 300 of 371 FirstFirst ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 9264
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    "It's not working, I need more." lulz

Different uptake timeframe with butter vs olive oil too😁

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    Hell. I work at the dmv. Pretty sure I could be wasted and nobody would notice.
    you mean some of you guys aren't wasted?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    you mean some of you guys aren't wasted?
    You'll never know.

"timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    He may have quit smoking but something tells me he hasn't given up alternative forms of THC intake.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    He may have quit smoking but something tells me he hasn't given up alternative forms of THC intake.
    This. And I don't care who you are, smoking anything that heavy for that long will tear up your lungs.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    This. And I don't care who you are, smoking anything that heavy for that long will tear up your lungs.
    86 years old, and finally stopped smoking.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

FINALLY just got new batch of gummies and sleeping like a baby again.

Figuring out how to properly self-medicate with them as a sleep aid has been a life changer

Also got some Donkey Butter and couldn't help but laugh at the name
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    So I’ve been clean a good long while. Hurt my shoulder and had a cortisone shot. Sometimes it still just aches like a bastard. I got one of these cbd creams that helps for an hour or so. I was given a pain patch that’s 30mg thc plus cbd. Is this going to get me high? I probably have 0 smoking tolerance but edibles never really work until dosages get scary.
    Jed - get some of my cbd. Will make that shoulder come back, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Yes, syringes full of magic! LOL! They call them "tankers."

The only company in Washington that I've found to sell Sour Tsunami is Dose Oil but then I live in a small town. Places like Seattle and Spokane may have more availability. It is a C02 oil.

When I feel the need I add a grain of rice sized amount to my morning mocha and it lasts me all day. I've found the best way to add it is to make my mocha and apply the oil to the warm spoon that I used to stir the drink that way it melts and disperses better.

I do my Simpson oil with alcohol and decarb it in a pyrex dish in a rice cooker. I have never been able to finish it thin enough to put it into a syringe. Once I flash the alcohol off, it's thick and sticky and not fluid at all.

I find the viscosity of RSO to be far greater then that of decarbed distillates.

Went to two Canadian stores. There you can smell it before you buy it. Pretty cool but I only needed small amount while we were there so bought some pre rolled. It could have been better. First store didn’t have any edibles. Second store had capsules which didn’t work... hopefully they will get better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    I find the viscosity of RSO to be far greater then that of decarbed distillates.
    More viscous as in more runny? It's that way with the alcohol in it, even before I fire the rice cooker about ten times to decarb. I have RSO envy for a thin batch. Hey, how's your neck?

Higher viscosity = thicker

Check. [/gets another cup of coffee]

Quote Originally Posted by tmokes View Post
    Went to two Canadian stores. There you can smell it before you buy it. Pretty cool but I only needed small amount while we were there so bought some pre rolled. It could have been better. First store didn’t have any edibles. Second store had capsules which didn’t work... hopefully they will get better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Edibles just became legal last month but producers have to jump through a million hoops to get them on the shelves.
    I'm a fan of the capsules, the 1:1's have always worked great. The under the tongue sprays are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Higher viscosity = thicker
    In
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    In
    Of course you are.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    FINALLY just got new batch of gummies and sleeping like a baby again.

Figuring out how to properly self-medicate with them as a sleep aid has been a life changer

Also got some Donkey Butter and couldn't help but laugh at the name
    I'm braying for ya brother!

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

After not smoking for almost a year I started up again, but instead of dabs which was what used to solely used, I've been using flower. I need to start adding some hash, as I love a bong rip of some strong 50% THC hash crumbled in with some flavorful flower, maybe something skunky citrusy strain, probably more than I do dabs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    After not smoking for almost a year I started up again, but instead of dabs which was what used to solely used, I've been using flower. I need to start adding some hash, as I love a bong rip of some strong 50% THC hash crumbled in with some flavorful flower, maybe something skunky citrusy strain, probably more than I do dabs.
    Sour Tangie!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	merry-juana.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	272.8 KB 
ID:	305304

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Tangie was developed by some NorCal ranch and considered one of the most in-demand strains, if not the most in-demand strain.

BeardMech - I put Simpson oil on the paper and kif or hash inside almost every joint. In most cases, I use my 20 bud blend and throw in some cbd isolate. Works for me.

I wish CBN was more readily available. I used to collect my reclaim in my nector collector to basically produce a oil 10-30% CBN with still a reasonable high level of THC. For me CBD hardly does shit other than alter the high by activation of the CB2 receptors (actually lowers the effect of THC), but CBN is a decent analgesic and a solid hypnotic. I loved to take a reclaim dab right before bed to help with my sleep issues. Works better than most hyponotics prescribed by a physician. A blunt of old mids used to have a similar high as a result of a break down in cannabinoids producing higher levels of CBN.