Page 283 of 371 FirstFirst ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,075 of 9264
    Not sure where to put this but this is as good a place as any:

Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers To Fly Flag In Animated Series

Long-time underground comix stars The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers are about to emerge into the light with an eight-episode animated series, with help from key creative talent behind Rick & Morty, Silicon Valley and Workaholics, among others.

Gilbert Shelton, the Freak Brothers' creator, will be an executive producer on the animated project. The show will be built around his comic's original story lines, which follow the misadventures of three pharmacologically impaired non-siblings (and their cat) as they try to find more drugs, It is both celebration and satire of alternative culture, and remains a cult favorite. Freak Brothers comics have been translated into 14 languages with more than 40 million copies sold.

The Freak Brothers debuted in 1968 in The Rag, an Austin, Texas, alternative paper. Three years later, the first stand-alone Freak Brothers comics were published, with new issues from Shelton and eventual collaborators David Sheridan and Paul Mavrides arriving through1992, including runs in publications such as High Times and Playboy. Compilations of the work have been in print in one form or another ever since.

The eight 22-minute episodes of adult-oriented animation are expected to be ready by early next year. The project has not lined up distribution yet, but has enlisted a lengthy list of Hollywood veterans of notable TV and film projects.

The series was commissioned by WTG Enterprises, whose executives include long-time Hollywood producer and former Sony Pictures and Warner Bros. movie executive Mark Canton (Power, 300). Canton will executive produce with WTG CEO Courtney Solomon (AFTER, American Haunting, Dungeons & Dragons), and WTG President Jeffrey Edell (The Kids Are Alright, The Grey)

Showrunners will be Alan Cohen and Alan Freedland (writers on King of the Hill and America Dad).
    John Althschuler and Dave Krinsky, co-creators of Silicon Valley, will write, produce and serve as executive producers and creative contributors.

Adam Devine and Blake Anderson, co-creators of the long-running series Workaholics, will voice characters. They also will serve as executive producers and creative contributors.

Daniel and Jeremy Lehrer (Highly Gifted) will serve as writers and producers.

Starburns Industries (Rick and Morty, .Animals) and Pure Imagination Studios (The Simpsons, Lego Batman) will create the animation.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Fuck ya. Probably a honey pot psy op to build a DB of stoners. Oh well.

Build buds not bombsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	c80285c.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	288555
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Not sure where to put this but this is as good a place as any:

Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers To Fly Flag In Animated Series

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."

Any Vermont mags wanna claim this?
    34 cannabis plants found in Vermont state house flower beds

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/us/ca...rnd/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Any Vermont mags wanna claim this?
    34 cannabis plants found in Vermont state house flower beds

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/us/ca...rnd/index.html
    Heh. Lots of folks played Johnny Potseed back in the day.

Actually, I would disagree. They look like would smell nice all over.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    riding around the mag park today and couldn’t help but notice the faint smell of green bud growing in the weeds.
    Might have been catnip (mint). Smells just like skunky bud. Got it growing all over my place.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post

Actually, I would disagree. They look like would smell nice all over.

Yeah, probably healthier "flora" because they are commando unlike women wearing nylon pantyhose washed in heavily perfumed detergents all while sitting in a hot, unventilated office chair all day.

I'm sure they do a lot of skinny dipping too without harsh soaps again... good for healthy flora.

Edit/Add: What a misogynistic POS meme to make. Since we're stereotyping: probably done by some GOP supporter who can't get a date to save his life.

These girls smell good
    Name:  Jack 8 weeks.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  40.3 KB
    Jack Herer at eight weeks.

<mysogeny>
    They are fat and sticky, just the way I like my ladies
    They liked being bent over, tied up, pinched and cut.
    </mysogeny>

Edit/Add: What a misogynistic POS meme to make. Since we're stereotyping: probably done by some GOP supporter who can't get a date to save his life.
    Thank you, KQ. I didn't like what it said, but I sure liked their look.

These girls smell good
    Name:  Jack 8 weeks.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  40.3 KB
    Jack Herer at eight weeks.

<mysogeny>
    They are fat and sticky, just the way I like my ladies
    They liked being bent over, tied up, pinched and cut.
    </mysogeny>
    Damn. Damn, TBS.
    What light schedules do put them on?

And Surterra Wellness, an Atlanta-based developer and retailer of cannabis products,
    What's really cute is that we have some of the tightest med laws in the nation.
    "Can't you see..."

Damn. Damn, TBS.
    What light schedules do put them on?
    24/7 for veg
    12/12 for bloom
    The secret to this formula - I could never get the fucking Apollo timer to work on 18/6 schedule, and had one hell of a time getting it programmed for 12/12
    These cuts come from Tokyo Starfish in Bend - their crop tested at 29-30% THC. Like I said, they are incredibly sticky right now

BTW, just pulled the trigger on some Purple Panty Dropper seeds. SeedsHereNow.com in Medford. They ship across state lines. Never got a response from the guy you referred.

I dropped from 24/7 to 15/9 10 weeks in. Giving some to friends to put outside. Unfortunately lemon god bud herme pollinated across five other strains last fall, so that's what I planted. Total mixed bag there, but all girls, all good, plus the blueberry muffin and some gg/choclate thai.

Woah, 10 weeks of veg you're gonna have some major trees. Those JH's veg'd 18 days
    Is this feedstock for your salve?

These sloth calendars are always fun:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2802.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	289271
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Congressional Bill to legalize weed on a federal level:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/pot-decri...213228912.html
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Woah, 10 weeks of veg you're gonna have some major trees. Those JH's veg'd 18 days
    Is this feedstock for your salve?
    Got some six footers now that are going to someone to put outdoors.
    I got 100 ft. of fence built and 60 more to go but I fucked my back two days ago and the inside room is bustin at the seams.

Just budstock for me and simpson oil I gift to people with cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Congressional Bill to legalize weed on a federal level:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/pot-decri...213228912.html
    Other articles I read yesterday indicated that it's more of a decriminalization bill than a legalization bill, and states would still be free to outlaw it and set their own penalties. But, certainly a step in the right direction.

Jack Herer bud

Name:	Trim.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	343.1 KB 
ID:	289590

Jack Herer bud

Name:	Trim.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	343.1 KB 
ID:	289590
    Yes.

It's amazing how much the dispos have taken public opinion to the point of no return with spoiled ass bitch moans.
    I've see bud like that, no matter how good, get rejected because it wasn't trimmed more.

Yeah, probably healthier "flora" because they are commando...

I'm sure they do a lot of skinny dipping too without harsh soaps again... good for healthy flora.
    Hehehehe - Flora?!

Never heard it called THAT before. Gonna try that one out soon.

It's amazing how much the dispos have taken public opinion to the point of no return with spoiled ass bitch moans.
    I've see bud like that, no matter how good, get rejected because it wasn't trimmed more.
    Trimming is not my strong suit. I only lightly trim the sugar leaves, because, sugar. And, there are probably 50 people in North America who are less patient at it than me. I will clean it up a little as I jar it, but it still won’t be top-shelf presentation quality bud. It will smoke well though.