Page 174 of 371 FirstFirst ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 9255
    RIP Franco

Yeah CO!
    Protect the will of the people!

Colorado is considering an unusual strategy to protect its nascent marijuana industry from a potential federal crackdown, even at the expense of hundreds of millions of dollars in tax collections.
    A bill pending in the Legislature would allow pot growers and retailers to reclassify their recreational pot as medical pot if a change in federal law or enforcement occurs.
    It's the boldest attempt yet by a U.S. marijuana state to avoid federal intervention in its weed market.

http://time.com/4713229/donald-trump...nia-marijuana/
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    heh

Back in The Day, I had a roommate who was a saturation diver/welder. He has some great potty stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post

"Are you bringing any fruits, vegetables, alcohol, tobacco, or firearms into Canada today?"

"Just a half-rack of Beast, a carton of Marlboro Lights, a 12-ga pump, and a couple zips of some homegrown that went dyke on me."

"May I see the cannabis, please?...Hmmm...I'm going to have to ask that you take the right turn and follow the lights to the Customs House to exchange this. You're not going to be allowed into Canada with mids. "

This is great. So on point, but of course everyone reading this thread already knows this.

https://youtu.be/BcR_Wg42dv8

The Nixon/B Bush part was funny.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

I know this has been asked before but things change.

What do you Denver folks like for dispensaries? I'll be based in the Washington park area for a couple days starting tomorrow.
    Price doesn't matter much to me as I'm only there for 48hrs and working a chunk of the time. Looking for the best quality product. Into flower and concentrates. Wouldn't mind grabbing a high quality cart or two.

Cheers

If you head west from that area, you will be smack dab in the middle of the green mile, on Broadway. Starting at Adelitas (Great Mexican food at Louisiana and Broadway). All sorts of choices, with Wellspring having the highest quality.

Healing House on Downing was my go to for awhile, just south of Washington Park. Maddies has a good breakfast burrito, and is a block down.

There is a Lucy Sky, which will probably be closest to you. Never been.

I really like Craft extracts. Natural Remedies downtown, has the best store bought flower IMO.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Thx BD! I will give a couple of those shops a try.

Long shot.... anyone in the boulder/ft. Collins area that wants leftovers of high quality concentrates? Headed back to Wyo tomorrow and not bringing anything. Rather give it to a mag than someone I don't know.

I personally am shocked that he is shocked that we are shocked about it -

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions expressed shock at the swift public backlash to his fiery rhetoric on federal marijuana policy and his opposition to legalization."

He then went on a lengthy diatribe, ultimately waxing poetically about the "good old days" when you could still believe that the earth was flat.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/12/se...#ixzz4e5kPCh2N

`•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

WEED, The Official Thread

BD - thx for the advice. Wellspring is a good shop. Didn't get to the Healing house but did drop in Lucy Sky. Not bad. I enjoyed some of the Craft products. Good quality! Hit Maddies for bfast. Good call.

I had a few of those Evolab carts before and liked em. Tried that chroma line out. Tasted like shit. Potent tho. Sampled a few carts from Wonderleaf also. Was impressed with their high CBD cart. Good strain specific outfit.

Didn't bother grabbing any flower as the people I was staying with are close with folks in the industry and had an abundance of strains.

The legal rec world is wild. Big fan. Hope it stays that way. Unfortunately, I am not able to take the risk of driving any of the goodies back to JH. Certainly enjoyed being free with it while down there tho. Looking forward to coming back in June!

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    I hope that passes. That would be huge to Sessions and the whole Dumpy administration.

Canada FTW eh

Trudeau Unveils Bill Legalizing Recreational Marijuana in Canada https://nyti.ms/2or7OwH

JT has a majority government so there is no reason the bill won't pass, lots of T's to dot and i's to cross BUT ... pretty much a done deal
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Someone needs to design a commemorative Peace Park Pipe to pass across the border in a green gesture of international good vibes!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    JT has a majority government so there is no reason the bill won't pass
    Glad Canada is avoiding the let stupidity reign form of gubment.

4/20 coupon codes!

https://thevape.guide/4-20-coupon-co...eid=6d4c036a79

yeah so we got JT and you got ... the DT's

not everybody loves Justin Trudeau but he is anyone but Harper

and we still need at least anyone but Harper to run the place

JT has the Majority so under the British Parlimentry system this WILL finally pass

I have no doubt in the quest to make MJ into a consumer product ... Canada will fuck it up

I applaud your zeal but obviously you ^^ have never dealt with the Canadian government

should be interesting watching them try to come up with a sobriety test

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mari...bill-1.4069178

the gov seems to think they can detect if a person is stoned with saliva tests is that going to hold up in court, I thot there was no test for mj intoxication, that all testing can tell is if you used within the last month?

what would this do for the whole on the job piss testing thing cuz it will no longer be illegal to have MJ in your system ?

the legalization bill is in that ^^ link, all 143 pages in both official languages

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mari...bill-1.4069178

the gov seems to think they can detect if a person is stoned with saliva tests is that going to hold up in court, I thot there was no test for mj intoxication, that all testing can tell is if you used within the last month?

what would this do for the whole on the job piss testing thing cuz it will no longer be illegal to have MJ in your system ?

the legalization bill is in that ^^ link, all 143 pages in both official languages
    saliva tests are coming.

you have it wrong. it's not that it will become legal to have in your system......all professions with certain drug standard testing will always improve procedures, it is that certain situations will not require the state to act on positive tests when there is no crime. in some instances a person could receive further charges for just having a controlled substance in their blood(saudi, UAE).
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel