Page 336 of 371 FirstFirst ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... LastLast
Results 8,376 to 8,400 of 9264
    thanks for the great review, TBS. We're pretty stoked how it came out.
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

This should float with your post at some level, TBS.

https://mjbizdaily.com/sales-of-mari...&cn-reloaded=1
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    This should float with your post at some level, TBS.

https://mjbizdaily.com/sales-of-mari...&cn-reloaded=1
    Huh, I love sublinguals. I like to dial in the dosage via the dropper. Micro dose is so easy.

Update to Virginia legalization. Possession and cultivation moved way up to 7/1, this year. Still a few years until we see retail, but fast tracking possession is a pretty big step in the right direction.

https://www.ajc.com/news/nation-worl...BXKVFPDU56QKA/
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Don't worry about going to the store because when the store opens, cutbacks on growing could occur. Nevada pulled a quick one re: cultivation for med patients. They had a question on the form asking if you had grown in NV pre-2014. A self-incriminating question that had to be answered yes or you couldn't grow going forward. That's so fukking weird.

Last edited by splat; 04-08-2021 at 07:53 PM.

Real short and incomplete update on legalization legislation in Connecticut:
    A few days ago a proposed bill passed through one committee and into the
    finance committee for further review.
    This bill as proposed will set potency limits on product and restrict the right
    to grow your own to those that hold "medical" cards.
    Changes to the legislation occur as it goes through the various committees
    before a finale vote is taken.
    As the Democratic party holds a super majority in both the house and senate
    and the governors office, any legislation that makes it way through committees
    to the floor for a finale vote is pretty much a slam dunk.

Gov. Ned Lamont (D) was asked about the status of cannabis reform in Connecticut at a press conference, and he noted that a bill to legalize marijuana for adult use that he’s backing cleared the Judiciary Committee on Tuesday after being amended by the panel. That said, as was made clear by lawmakers at that hearing, the governor said the legislation as it currently stands is not the final product.
    “I think there’s going to be a couple of more iterations on this,” Lamont said.

https://www.mpp.org/states/connectic...tion-proposal/

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Don't worry about going to the store because when the store opens, cutbacks on growing could occur. Nevada pulled a quick one re: cultivation for med patients. They had a question on the form asking if you had grown in NV pre-2014. A self-incriminating question that had to be answered yes or you couldn't grow going forward. That's so fukking weird.
    The continued restrictions on home grow of cannabis just go to show that for
    states it is all about the tax revenue and nothing about personal liberty.

Lamont included revenue from cannabis sales in his two-year budget.
    Lamont is proposing a 6.35% sales and use tax and a 9.5% excise tax. The proposal also gives municipalities the option of levying their own 3% excise tax.

I should add that these sales and excise taxes would be on top of taxes imposed on the product itself. i.e. $1.50 per gram of flower, etc..
    Last edited by Ski220; 04-09-2021 at 08:59 AM. Reason: to clarify taxing structure

I get my cartridges in those little plastic cylinders with a pop top. I have been saving them because the seem too useful to discard (and I don't think I can put them in the recycling), but I have no use for them. Anyone have ideas?

This is not my stash but these are what I am talking about.

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

TBS, try holding your pee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post
    Real short and incomplete update on legalization legislation in Connecticut:
    The continued restrictions on home grow of cannabis just go to show that for
    states it is all about the tax revenue and nothing about
    Thanks ski220, be nice when it comes.

Thinking bout going to pick up some delta 8 gummies in the meantime.

My friend with a card has dropped off planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I get my cartridges in those little plastic cylinders with a pop top. I have been saving them because the seem too useful to discard (and I don't think I can put them in the recycling), but I have no use for them. Anyone have ideas?

This is not my stash but these are what I am talking about.

https://youtu.be/CKOc6hXMDhc

Sent from my SM-G935P using TGR Forums mobile app

Conjuring Maine’s Clairvoyant Kush

While Portland, Maine, legalized recreational weed in 2016, deliveries are still prohibited. One work-around business guarantees it can find your “lost weed,” and bring it to your door.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Billy Kimber live resin diamonds. Delicious. And strong as fuck. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210421_203926433.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	118.5 KB 
ID:	372347

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

WEED, The Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Update to Virginia legalization. Possession and cultivation moved way up to 7/1, this year. Still a few years until we see retail, but fast tracking possession is a pretty big step in the right direction.

https://www.ajc.com/news/nation-worl...BXKVFPDU56QKA/
    Definitely has me curious about growing some plants out on the back 40.
    That said, I’m decades out of my stoner days. Wouldn’t even know where to start.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

My county govt is voting on Monday to ban rec sales for the first 5 years and will reassess at that point. They specifically stated that they think the whole thing is a money grab by the state and they don't need the money. Their approach is going to be to raise other local taxes to make up for what they don't get from weed sales, they'll watch the neighboring counties and see how much tax revenue is being generated then figure out which taxes to raise to equal that. The sheriff's office has also said they will be very strictly adhering to the timeline for legal growing at home and will prosecute to the fullest extent anybody caught growing before so it looks like at least 3 years until I can which sux.

Fkn ass backwards bullshit, we don't even have a brewery because they came up with some shit that they can't be within 5 miles of a church which only left residential zoned areas to put one.

Count yourself lucky that they're allowing home-growing at all.

I lived in a town that's 25 miles outside of Seattle for 3 years, and they had a similar ban on pot shops. However, they did bend over backwards to encourage bars to open up in the community. There's still a whole lot of anti-legalization sentiment out there, but I can only assume a lot of it comes from people who don't vote.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    My county govt is voting on Monday to ban rec sales for the first 5 years and will reassess at that point.
    My ass-backwards county *still* won't allow rec sales. And it has been 7 goddam years. Fortunately, Denver county is *really* close.

One of the articles I read a councilperson said something to the effect of 'they got it right in 1938 so who are we to think we know better' and the big reason it's right is because it brings "those people" into our community.

The grow your own part has too many nuances, it may not ever come to pass. We'll see.

So I've been giving edibles a try recently, and thus far I've been disappointed.

Consuming more than 20mg at a time doesn't make sense economically, but a 20mg dose doesn't seem to generate a buzz, either. FWIW, I smoke most days, usually 1-2 bowls per day in the evening (about 0.5-0.75g of flower), don't consume any concentrates and weigh around 155 pounds.

It would be nice to find a viable alternative to smoking. Maybe I need to go back to making my own edibles with homemade butter.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    So I've been giving edibles a try recently, and thus far I've been disappointed.

Consuming more than 20mg at a time doesn't make sense economically, but a 20mg dose doesn't seem to generate a buzz, either. FWIW, I smoke most days, usually 1-2 bowls per day in the evening (about 0.5-0.75g of flower), don't consume any concentrates and weigh around 155 pounds.

It would be nice to find a viable alternative to smoking. Maybe I need to go back to making my own edibles with homemade butter.
    Searching for answers to questions that you already know

In Washington the answer was to buy syringes of RSO and put a drop on whatever you felt like eating, but that stuff is non-existent in my current market.

I'm not a fan of the stank associated with making butter/baking edibles at home, but I'm not a fan of the stank of most weed products. Hell, even when I fire up my vaporizer, I plug it into an extension cord and stand out in the yard with it so my house doesn't stink.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    That sounds good but I like to add sunflower lecithin and use coconut oil.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Still needs to be decarbed though..

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Count yourself lucky that they're allowing home-growing at all.

I lived in a town that's 25 miles outside of Seattle for 3 years, and they had a similar ban on pot shops. However, they did bend over backwards to encourage bars to open up in the community. There's still a whole lot of anti-legalization sentiment out there, but I can only assume a lot of it comes from people who don't vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    One of the articles I read a councilperson said something to the effect of 'they got it right in 1938 so who are we to think we know better' and the big reason it's right is because it brings "those people" into our community.

The grow your own part has too many nuances, it may not ever come to pass. We'll see.
    I'm still amused at the fact that my red (purpleish) ag county of 60K allowed not one but three pot shops in W2 proper and they are all well supported.

As to "those people" who pot shops bring in well I can't tell you the number of times I've see old man farmers in there all grey haired and bent over from hard work wearing their Carhartts and work boots. Really is quite amazing the cross section of people I've seen in the shops. All age & socio-economic groups. I might add that the shops are all quiet too - people pull in, park, buy their stuff and leave. There is no loitering, no yelling, litter etc. etc.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism