Page 303 of 371 FirstFirst ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 9255
    Have not consumed Sweet Tooth but reviews make it sound much like PPD.
    Sweet, purple and sparkly.

Did you run across any PPD autos in your search, TBS?

https://www.leafly.com/strains/purple-panty-dropper

I did not. Humboldt Seed Co is the breeder. I got my seeds at Seeds Here Now in Medford
    https://www.seedsherenow.com/shop/st...panty-dropper/

But it looks like there’s a retailer in Nevada City as well.
    https://humboldtseedcompany.com/retailers/

I really want to go with autos this time around.
    So predictable regardless of light sitch.
    I got a lot of good seeds but I want the quick, timed results.
    The dispos don't or can't sell seeds in NV.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Man, that looks like some Subcool Quantum Kush bagseed I grew out. 2 seeds, they both looked like OG, but one is super super sweet, like Sweet Tooth [which is in the lineage]. Stickeh ickeh.
    I still have some Subcool gear.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Thanks, Stainless....

THCP: A newly discovered, potentially more potent, cannabis compound

Attachment 310740

https://highgreennews.com/article/th...nabis-compound
    Saw this about a week ago, but then I saw a butterfly or something and forgot to post. Queue the big pharma trademarks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Curious why all these individual isolated cannabinoids are not being synthetically reproduced. Or are they?

Marinol?

Sativex

Spice. Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I still have some Subcool gear.
    This was bagseed, so I guess we know why Subcool disco'd the QK...But both plants looked the same, and went 9 weeks and only hermed a tiny bit, like 10 seeds out of a big OG-type plant that yielded 4 or 5 zs.

Fact is, the bud girl in a store in Soldotna just happened to know me, and made sure I got some gold in there. That's what she had to do, since her boss ain't the slightest bit interested in supporting growers in any way... Still got clones of the Sweet pheno. Frost factory. Very similar to TBS's buds.

That's too bad your dispo won't carry seed or clone. My local store (Tokyo Starfish - visit them or their Bud & Breakfast apt when in Bend) always carries a few clone varieties.

Check out Mephisto genetics
    Looking for the next turn..

WEED, The Official Thread

Colorado here.

I’ve been thinking about the “legalization” and have come to the conclusion that the ability to acquire at a store it is the only real difference for me.

You’re only technically allowed to consume it at home. But that doesn’t fly with the wife with kids at home so I’m stuck doing it:

At the ski area (fed land = fed laws so really illegal)
    In the backcountry (again mostly fed lands)
    On county/city open space (illegal)
    In the car (illegal by passenger and really illegal by driver)

In the alley behind a bar - oops illegal again / no public consumption.

So net/net I personally can’t legally consume it anywhere that I’d consume it.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Colorado here.

I’ve been thinking about the “legalization” and have come to the conclusion that the ability to acquire at a store it is the only real difference for me.

You’re only technically allowed to consume it at home. But that doesn’t fly with the wife with kids at home so I’m stuck doing it:

At the ski area (fed land = fed laws so really illegal)
    In the backcountry (again mostly fed lands)
    On county/city open space (illegal)
    In the car (illegal by passenger and really illegal by driver)

In the alley behind a bar - oops illegal again / no public consumption.

So net/net I personally can’t legally consume it anywhere that I’d consume it.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Edibles?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Holy shit - WA legislature considering bill to limit potency of concentrates to 10% THC
    https://www.leafly.com/news/politics...s-concentrates

That's gonna be interesting considering most bud nowadays (other than the CBD varieties) is at least 15%

Call/write/email/shame on social media your local congress critter

"I think some people are worried that some of us might be having too good a time." - Randall "Pink" Floyd, Dazed and Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Colorado here.

For me the big difference is the edible scene. I appreciate at least the "estimate" of how much is in each edible, and the fact that I can purchase it legally. I've always preferred edi's to smoking, so this has all worked out well. Bonus that consumption is very low-key/easy to pull off.

Report: Oregon marijuana sales 420% stronger near Idaho
    A report has found marijuana sales in Oregon along the Idaho state line are 420% the statewide average

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Marijuana sales in Oregon along the Idaho state line are 420% the statewide average, according to a state report.

Idaho residents are purchasing recreational marijuana in Oregon because it is illegal in Idaho, the report released Friday by the Oregon Office of Economic Analysis said.

The report also showed stronger marijuana sales for Washington state along its border with Idaho in 2019 than along its borders with Oregon or Canada.

“The sales in counties along the Idaho border were much stronger than I anticipated,” analyzer Josh Lehner said. “Obviously recreational marijuana is not legal in Idaho, but even after throwing the data into a rough border tax model that accounts for incomes, number of retailers, tax rates and the like, there remains a huge border effect.”

A border effect occurs when two neighboring jurisdictions have different rules prompting residents to travel to nearby regions to take advantage of the different regulations, experts said.

The report found about 75% of Oregon sales and about 35% of Washington state sales in counties along the Idaho border were caused by the border effect.

Idaho borders three states that have legalized recreational marijuana sales including Oregon, Washington and Nevada, officials said.

Advocates for legalizing medical marijuana have started collecting signatures to get an initiative on the general election ballot, the Idaho Statesman reported.

The number 420 is a colloquial term referencing marijuana or cannabis consumption.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

A booth slogan at Vancouver’s Lift & Co. trade show last week sparked controversy over racism and diversity in the cannabis sector. At its centre was a booth from BLK MKT, an adult-use brand launched in early December by LP GTEC Holdings, with large text on one side reading “Once You Go BLK…”

(The term “Once you go black, you never go back” is widely understood to be sexual and refer to sexual stereotypes about Black men.) Thanks to the brand name, the new debate attached itself to arguments over the term “black market,” ongoing for several years in the cannabis sector.

On one side of that debate, a number of Black Canadians—ranging from industry insiders like Danielle “Miz D” Jackson to Senator Wanda Thomas Bernard—have expressed discomfort with the term.

Lift & Co itself tweeted advertisements for the booth, including the slogan, and a hail of angry responses followed accusing the company of being complicit in advertising that was both racist and sexualized.

https://www.leafly.com/news/industry...cist-marketing

“A number of black canadians...”

All 9 of them are outraged

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Holy shit - WA legislature considering bill to limit potency of concentrates to 10% THC
    https://www.leafly.com/news/politics...s-concentrates

That's gonna be interesting considering most bud nowadays (other than the CBD varieties) is at least 15%

Call/write/email/shame on social media your local congress critter
    Edibles have just been released here in Canada as part of the second wave of legal weed products, and they're limited to a maximum thc level of 10mg. Not 10mg per gummy or cookie, but per package of gummies or cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude2340 View Post
    “A number of black canadians...”

All 9 of them are outraged
    Toronto is the fourth largest city in NA and one of the most racially diverse places on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Edibles have just been released here in Canada as part of the second wave of legal weed products, and they're limited to a maximum thc level of 10mg. Not 10mg per gummy or cookie, but per package of gummies or cookies.
    Holy dhit. So I gotta eat 10 packages to get off.