Page 326 of 330 FirstFirst ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 LastLast
Results 8,126 to 8,150 of 8242
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Dude, Wendover stores open this summer.
    Be careful. There’s a dispo in Huntington OR, about 20 miles from ID border. ID cops in plain clothes & unmarked cars have been known to hang in the parking lot and radio ID plate numbers to their brethren.

Not sure how legal that is, but cops can always invent some probable cause for a stop.
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Oh Im not purchasing from there I got local delivery. They have a deep menu though...

We rec opens out there should do a reverse pony express out through wendover and back the scenic route. Or drop a package at the post office out there
    NV weed hasn't been all that great since the dispos opened. People who grow just shake their heads at the dry, poor quality shit most of them are pimping. But there's always a line at the door ready to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Be careful. There’s a dispo in Huntington OR, about 20 miles from ID border. ID cops in plain clothes & unmarked cars have been known to hang in the parking lot and radio ID plate numbers to their brethren.

Not sure how legal that is, but cops can always invent some probable cause for a stop.
    Sheeeiit, UHP has been pulling that shit at Evanston liquor stores for decades. Driving straight to the store, parking right in front, then hopping right back onto I80 EB would definitely not be advised. If anyone is planning on making such a trip, which I most certainly am not, I'd suggest parking a half mile away, walk to/from the store, go hike Pilot Peak, then return to the land of Deseret.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Hmmm these guys in denver will ship you all kinds of weed. Anywhere in the world. Stealth packaged triple vacuum packed.

Seems legit!

https://www.weedtradersonline.com/home
    Been emailing this guy, he's very responsive. If I try will post results. Strong menu and good prices.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post

conundrum can better tell but from words with local boisetonians, there hasn’t been any problem lately with iderho 5-0 with regards to scoring the weeds in huntington o bud.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Been emailing this guy, he's very responsive. If I try will post results. Strong menu and good prices.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Good luck dog!

Any of you Nuk's ready to convert?
    Canada Grants More Religions Ability to Import Ayahuasca
    https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/y...gn=sharebutton

Name:  IMG_3419.JPG
Views: 359
Size:  36.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    conundrum can better tell but from words with local boisetonians, there hasn’t been any problem lately with iderho 5-0 with regards to scoring the weeds in huntington o bud.
    Just make a day trip out of it and go ride in the Elkhorns or have lunch in Baker City. Hide your stash well on the return into Idaho.

Last trip I made to Huntington I picked up my stash and then I decided to take a nice country drive only to get a flat tire way out in the middle of nowhere. Luckily my spare was ready to roll. Rolled back to Boise with tires getting flatter and flatter, needless to say I bought a whole new set of tires the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I need to watch a dynavape video, I don't get how it works. I know you heat it first but beyond that I'm lost.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    Just make a day trip out of it and go ride in the Elkhorns or have lunch in Baker City. Hide your stash well on the return into Idaho.

Last trip I made to Huntington I picked up my stash and then I decided to take a nice country drive only to get a flat tire way out in the middle of nowhere. Luckily my spare was ready to roll. Rolled back to Boise with tires getting flatter and flatter, needless to say I bought a whole new set of tires the next day.
    Trippy, man.

Anyone ever determine a cause? Or is it still a mystery?

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Trippy, man.

Anyone ever determine a cause? Or is it still a mystery?
    5-0 probably sabotaged them hoping he'd drive straight back and then be there by the side of the road.

That was actually my first thought as I pulled into the meadow where I changed the tire, fucking asshole ISP saboteurs.

However, they were the shitty stock tires I bought with the vehicle so there's that and they were fairly worn down and the backcountry road I was travelling before I discovered the flat was full of sharp basalt.

Just got a candy jack cart

My goodness...very strong stuff
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

How can a person responsible for these kinds of amounts of value be so fucking stupid?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19E299B9-93C6-4ACC-8BDA-23ACD84FC685.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	453.2 KB 
ID:	283100

The $ value is questionable. Since it is not legal it might have zero $ value to her. Maybe just moving and threw all her shit into a box. Still fucking stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    How can a person responsible for these kinds of amounts of value be so fucking stupid?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19E299B9-93C6-4ACC-8BDA-23ACD84FC685.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	453.2 KB 
ID:	283100

is ^^^ dumber than this?
    Private Plane Allegedly Carrying Two Billionaires, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, and 5,000 Cannabis Plants Grounded in St. Kitts
    https://www.vanityfair.com/style/201...e-jet-st-kitts
    You’ve heard of the Rihanna plane. Maybe you’ve heard of the Air Drake plane. Now, here’s the cannabis plane, a plane allegedly full of cannabis, and actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers and his mother-in-law were on it.

They arrived in St. Kitts along with Meyers’s wife, Mara Lane, Coca-Cola bottling heir Alki David, and billionaire Chase Ergen, on the bottling scion’s private plane, which, again, was allegedly filled wall-to-wall with cannabis. Around 5,000 plants total, plus hemp seeds and C.B.D. products, all adding up to about $1.3 million
    <snip>
    David, you see, is known for his Swissx medicinal cannabis products, and he’s attempting to broker a deal with the St. Kitts and Nevis government to “develop legal cannabis businesses in the region. David and the Swissx team say that he and Ergen came to the island to negotiate with Prime Minister Timothy Harris, but when talks broke down, they were later arrested at the airport.

“Jonathan Rhys Meyers’s mother-in-law and wife were cavity searched. We left the airport after the search but were then arrested after trying to leave the island a few days later,” David told the Daily Mail’s Web site.

David’s release lays out the team’s plans for what he calls “economic development” on the island. “Our intention is to work with the government, the courts, the banks, the business sector, and the farmers to develop a fair system that creates thousands of jobs on the island and uses Swissx’s international distribution network to make St. Kitts-Nevis cannabis products among the most sought after in the world,” it reads.

But the St. Kitts and Nevis prime minister’s office said in a statement, “Non-nationals would not be permitted to secure advantages over nationals as we set about to build out a marijuana industry. The government has not granted any license to anyone to import plants or seeds into the Federation and that [the] administration has not had any conversation with any foreigner about setting up businesses to trade in cannabis.”
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Just got new batch of gummies from CA. The last two kinds I've gotten have been from CA and have been incredible.

My typical dose used to be 15mg, but 5 has been plenty with these.

I use for sleep only and I aim for the lowest dose that puts me in a coma

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Just got new batch of gummies from CA. The last two kinds I've gotten have been from CA and have been incredible.

Brand? Hybrid or straight Indica?

WEED, The Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Brand? Hybrid or straight Indica?
    https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/10...-gummies-100mg

I picked up some super fruit bud too by flow kana. Haven't tried yet but possibly the best smelling sativa I've seen

Also got a cart of candy jack that's so strong I actually need to be careful not to hurt myself with it

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/10...-gummies-100mg

I picked up some super fruit bud too by flow kana. Haven't tried yet but possibly the best smelling sativa I've seen

Also got a cart of candy jack that's so strong I actually need to be careful not to hurt myself with it
    i have the same tolerance to thicc gurls
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Send me some Maui bud, brah!

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Send me some Maui bud, brah!
    i will be on Maui in October takin the Wa erl with me.
    not looked up bruddah for pakalolo in many moons
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

geev 'em, brah1

I surprised nobody offered to hook you up while there.

Lahaina side or Makena area? Photo looked like Makena.

Or you try Propofol.