Page 289 of 372 FirstFirst ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 9282
    i can't believe there isn't one guy at UA that doesn't read these threads. well maybe I can... we are in a bit of an echo chamber in our weird little world

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    i am in rodgers arkansas and forgot to pack an extra cart

can any mag help me out? much good karma will come your way
    You mean Rogers, AR, no? I grew up there. You should be able to find plenty of ganj there... especially if you go to the U of A. It may not be that great, but it will do the trick if you go blunt style. You may just need to make a bunch of different types of friends to find someone holding.

I was doing the travelz and stopped by a sweet head shop.

I purchased a cool silicone pipe. Pulls great, has a little glass screen and it even glows in the dark! But it stinks like shit. I tried soaking it in alcohol, random soaps, but to no avail, you can smell it across the room. Thoughts? I'd never seen a silicone pipe before and now there's a full case of them?

I bought several as gifts, but now I think i gave bad gifts?

What say the collective?

Planned on stopping by dispensery in Woostaah till I saw the prices. Yikes
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

You should still go, pick up little sumthin sumthin, if it's anything like the one down this way it's like a party on Friday afternoon, people hanging around, music blasting from cars in the lot, weed smoke in the air, it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    i can't believe there isn't one guy at UA that doesn't read these threads. well maybe I can... we are in a bit of an echo chamber in our weird little world
    I've got a friend at UA but he wouldn't be any help to you. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurgood Jenkins View Post
    I was doing the travelz and stopped by a sweet head shop.

I purchased a cool silicone pipe. Pulls great, has a little glass screen and it even glows in the dark! But it stinks like shit. I tried soaking it in alcohol, random soaps, but to no avail, you can smell it across the room. Thoughts? I'd never seen a silicone pipe before and now there's a full case of them?

I bought several as gifts, but now I think i gave bad gifts?

What say the collective?
    Yanno, there is something about heating up silicone that seems wrong. I've not looked into the pros & cons so this is just me reacting to a gut feeling. I'm sure it's fine. They make bakeware out of it but it just seems wrong.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

TBS - shitty phone pics of that blueberry muffin

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	muff.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	295493

Name:	BB.jpg 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	295495

Holy fuck.

Really wish we could get some clear answers. It is evident to me from some of the reporting that most have no idea about cannabis vaping products, testing and state standards (at least in Washington). That said, I've set mine aside but sure would like to use them esp. my Sour Tsunami which I find very helpful for relieving aches and pains. Vaping it provides faster more reliable relief than ingesting.

There are too many unanswered questions.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    TBS - shitty phone pics of that blueberry muffin

Name:	muff.jpg 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	295493

Name:	BB.jpg 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	295495
    That’s some pretty bud. Looks like just another week or two before chop?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Really wish we could get some clear answers. It is evident to me from some of the reporting that most have no idea about cannabis vaping products, testing and state standards (at least in Washington). That said, I've set mine aside but sure would like to use them esp. my Sour Tsunami which I find very helpful for relieving aches and pains. Vaping it provides faster more reliable relief than ingesting.

The road blocks the scheduling of Cannabis by the Feds puts up is a public health risk....and fascism. Why not just vape the flowers?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    The road blocks the scheduling of Cannabis by the Feds puts up is a public health risk....and fascism. Why not just vape the flowers?
    Because she already has a stash?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

Try suppositories?

Any recs for a good dispensary in the Dillon area?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    Because I can't get sour tsunami in flower form in W2

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Because she already has a stash?

Yes I do! Stash of flower, oil, terp sauce, live resin. I'm fine with flower just gun shy over the concentrates that I use in my vape pen.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Try suppositories?
    You know there make those, right? Fairwinds has a product that comes in suppositories. I suppose it's for people with stomach issues and/or fetishes.

Yes, KQ, I wasn't joking. And no, I wasn't thinking of a fetish angle.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    That’s some pretty bud. Looks like just another week or two before chop?
    Gonna be a lot of popcorn on those bushes. Going for light amber trichomes, thinking next full moon. Maybe a light dep, then glaring lights and heat and yank on night of the moon. I notice the hps heat really makes 'em smelly and decided that must be due to a rise in the oil levels. Then hang 'em high and hope it runs downhill. I've already had my outdoors get snowed on.

KQ - vape cbd isolate, pour it on your bowl of weed, vape it straight off a dabber, roll it in joints à la coco puffs.

Haven’t grown blueberry or variants but they could be starting to smell because they are stressed. Whats the temp in the chamber when lites are on? Almost anything I grow gets skunky if chamber temp >95f

Name:	20191005_100720.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	296636

The truth
    Triangle kush x sfv og / chemD bx2

Above pic is at day 53Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191004_104914.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	296637
    This is NL#5 @38days
    Double post sorry

WEED, The Official Thread

As the harvest comes in during the first season of legal home grow in Vermont, it seems like weed is becoming the new zucchini.

I’m gonna leave the truck windows open in hopes of stank buds being left on my passenger seat.
    Last edited by Peruvian; 10-05-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Give some get some
    ‘Tis the season.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Haven’t grown blueberry or variants but they could be starting to smell because they are stressed. Whats the temp in the chamber when lites are on? Almost anything I grow gets skunky if chamber temp >95f
    I'm <85 on hot days lately. It's dropping to mid 20s in a couple nights so the room cools off then takes a while to get back to temp. I have a small constant outside air feed into the room for moderate days, a swamp cooler for hot ones. I'm going with my intuitive psy ops harvest plan to fool them into danktown.