Page 292 of 371 FirstFirst ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,300 of 9264
    Can anyone tell me the weight on the FF2? It looks just like my Pulsar Flow and shares many of the same features. Heat-up time is quicker and I can't say if my Flow has a dynamic convection feature but it works for me. As others have said dry herb vapes still have some smell but not like a pipe. You don't get a burning smell so unless people are dialed into the smell of flower they won't necessary notice it any more than they would notice an air freshener, potpourri or fresh cut flowers IMHO.

This is a nice handy chart:

Name:  VapTemps.png
Views: 345
Size:  56.2 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

WEED, The Official Thread

A review I read about the FF2 said 141 grams. Just picked one up and it isn't super heavy. Gonna try it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WMD View Post
    A review I read about the FF2 said 141 grams. Just picked one up and it isn't super heavy. Gonna try it soon.
    Thanks. The Pulsar Flow is a couple oz more.

Q: is the bowl always open or is that a glass viewing cover on the removable lid? I'm guessing it must be a clear cover for viewing otherwise it wouldn't work very well.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

A friend passed me a joint last weekend. Felt so retro.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    A friend passed me a joint last weekend. Felt so retro.
    Hope you didn't bogart it.

Lol; nope, but I coughed up a lung. Holy harshness Batman!

I have come full circle back to joints and have found that smearing oil on the paper and a good sprinkling of kif knock that harsh way the fuck down. As does fully flushed bud.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I have come full circle back to joints and have found that smearing oil on the paper and a good sprinkling of kif knock that harsh way the fuck down. As does fully flushed bud.
    What are we talking about here?

dood

catch up
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Thanks. The Pulsar Flow is a couple oz more.

Q: is the bowl always open or is that a glass viewing cover on the removable lid? I'm guessing it must be a clear cover for viewing otherwise it wouldn't work very well.
    Yeah, that is a glass viewing area on the removable lid. The lid is magnetic and fits onto the top of the entire device

Quote Originally Posted by WMD View Post
    Yeah, that is a glass viewing area on the removable lid. The lid is magnetic and fits onto the top of the entire device
    The Pulsar I have is the same (magnetic top) sans glass viewing area. Don't really see a need for it since you need to stir it anyway but the red glow is festive.

In other news, have I mentioned how much I like the strain blue cheese?

Had to go to a neighborhood function last night (pot luck) that brought together residents from a 2 mile stretch of county road (we're kinda spread out in these parts) most of whom I've never met. It made small talk with so many unknown people who weren't part of a cohesive social group a lot easier.

Tried the FF2+ for the first time last night. Smooth, gentle on the throat and you really taste the weed, not smoke.

I hardly produced any vapor breathing out so I figured I was doing it wrong, so I kept trying and holy shit did I get high. Wow. Two of us hardly used any weed but we were baked (we are total lightweights too). I like that it is so smooth on the throat and hardly produces vapor at 360-380 degrees. Two thumbs up after day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    I’m also a fan of this simple, yet effective, little device.
    This sounds good.

The Pulsar I have is the same (magnetic top) sans glass viewing area. Don't really see a need for it since you need to stir it anyway but the red glow is festive.

In other news, have I mentioned how much I like the strain blue cheese?

Had to go to a neighborhood function last night (pot luck) that brought together residents from a 2 mile stretch of county road (we're kinda spread out in these parts) most of whom I've never met. It made small talk with so many unknown people who weren't part of a cohesive social group a lot easier.

Joints are good for that too!

Dropped a full tsp of my homemade orange cheddar cannabutter in Sunday morning coffee. It took about 1 1/2 to fully kick in but I had a nice body high for about 5 hours.

Love hate with edibles. I love getting completely ripped. I hate the waiting. It reminds me of some other things from a previous life.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Love hate with edibles. I love getting completely ripped. I hate the waiting. It reminds me of some other things from a previous life.
    Yeah, hate both. I guess I have commitment issues. I like a little quick fun that is gone before it gets tiresome.

Got a bong for our anniversary. Wow what a buzz!

FWIW - it prob. took me 20-30 minutes to drink the entire cup of coffee so the 'kick' might have been closer to an hour. Still a while to wait, but with edibles ALWAYS wait an hour before having more!

Pax 3 Is best

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Pax 2 vs. Pax 3 vs. ??
    Pax 3 is indeed the best but if you are looking for dry herb vaporizers then Dr dabber switch is way better than these 2

When it's *really* time for getting rippy... pop whatever amount is "reasonable" for edibles (10mg for me), then take a couple hits of the good stuff on the one-hitter/bong/whatever. Smoke gets you through the "waiting period"... then enjoy the bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Quote Originally Posted by telepariah View Post
    If you want to do a half, see what happens, then do the other half, that's up to you, man.
    YMMV

I find the the 'come up' from weed pills (for reference something like https://ocs.ca/products/pink-kush-softgels ) to be very euphoric. And due to the novelty (still on the first bottle of em) somewhat exciting. Not unlike a low to medium MDMA buzz, at first anyways. Or so I hear.

Yeah, hate both. I guess I have commitment issues. I like a little quick fun that is gone before it gets tiresome.
    I like my fun at night cause that wake and bake kills my day too entirely and it is tiresome. I wanna roll with it, not wait for it to go away. I think you said it better, princess.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I like my fun at night cause that wake and bake kills my day too entirely and it is tiresome. I wanna roll with it, not wait for it to go away. I think you said it better, princess.
    A little slap & tickle