Page 280 of 371 FirstFirst ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 7,000 of 9264
    Quote Originally Posted by OregonDead View Post
    <snip> there’s nothing wrong with taking a few hundred mg of thc.

Also if you break ur leg (or even if u just feel like it) there’s nothing wrong with taking a few hundred mg of thc.
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    +1.
    Here’s an experiment for Oregon Dead.
    Go to a dispensary in Oregon.
    Buy four Magic Number 50 mg coffees.
    Drink them all in 30 minutes.
    Report back one hour after that

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    TBS - I found purple pantie dropper seeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Where?
    Dood I have bought from on fb. Shoot me a pm and I'll send you a link.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    there’s a schroom season up country Maui?
    Same as tourist season Nov- April. Shit, by Decemeber, they used to grow right by Kapalua.
    Don't know if those pastures exist anymore, but right above Slaughterhouse Beach was my fave west side spot.

How much $ is that? Also how much caffeine? Experiment controls may be a challenge. Can dude be trusted not to eat RSO or infused coconut or play with the 710 toob just to be safe?
    +1.

Just scoped the site and that is cold brewed so yeah 4 and I can tell you now I’d be bouncing off the walls like that one time when the Starbucks peeps were giving out cans of double shot at Bachelor and they said to take as many as you want. 😁

+1.
    Or in a few days. Whatever works.

Just scoped the site and that is cold brewed so yeah 4 and I can tell you now I’d be bouncing off the walls like that one time when the Starbucks peeps were giving out cans of double shot at Bachelor and they said to take as many as you want. 😁
    Hippie speedballs.

Point is I wanna see someone consume a “few hundred mg” of THC in a short period and then try to function.
    Drooling couchlock does not qualify as functioning.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Dood I have bought from on fb. Shoot me a pm and I'll send you a link..
    “Splat has chosen not to receive private messages...”

I'm just going to throw down one of my favorite mixes for you stoners:

https://soundcloud.com/alexcruz/alex...exy-podcast-33

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Just opened this, little late but that's okAttachment 283648
    What part of the industry are you in?

I supply some critical optical components in spectroscopic instrumentation
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Even after 7 years of legalization it still blows my mind to drive past storefronts with signs that say "Marijuana." Never in my wildest dreams did I think this day would come.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I've largely eliminated both concentrates and combustion from my consumption patterns. Storz & Bickel Plenty vaporizer for home use, Pax3 for on-the-go.

I get withdrawal like symptoms from consuming concentrates and stopping abruptly, I've never had a negative experience walking away from flower at a moment's notice if I need to.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I've largely eliminated both concentrates and combustion from my consumption patterns. Storz & Bickel Plenty vaporizer for home use, Pax3 for on-the-go.

I get withdrawal like symptoms from consuming concentrates and stopping abruptly, I've never had a negative experience walking away from flower at a moment's notice if I need to.
    Yeah... yanno I believe I've come to the conclusion that if I want to get high I need to go back to smoking flower.

The concentrates (aside from my high CBD Sour Tsunami which isn't for getting high) just don't give me what I'm looking for - a light quick buzz that doesn't tear me down for the whole day.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    What part of the industry are you in?

I supply some critical optical components in spectroscopic instrumentation
    I'm not, I'm in acoustics. Not sure how I ended up on the list for this but I've been getting the magazines for years and like to read through them even though it's not my industry

WEED, The Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    I'm not, I'm in acoustics. Not sure how I ended up on the list for this but I've been getting the magazines for years and like to read through them even though it's not my industry
    Ahh.

I always go out of my way to talk to the folks from the instrument manufacturers that are involved in cannabis testing. They always have great swag at trade shows too.

Couple years ago, while we were at our big annual trade show/conference, my boss ran into a kid who's business was to organize the cannabis conferences. He gave us some great herb.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190529_104220.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	284182
    E.c.s.d. x c99

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I'm just going to throw down one of my favorite mixes for you stoners:

https://soundcloud.com/alexcruz/alex...exy-podcast-33
    I think I heard that in an elevator once?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Even after 7 years of legalization it still blows my mind to drive past storefronts with signs that say "Marijuana." Never in my wildest dreams did I think this day would come.
    Here in Canada it's our first summer where you're allowed to grow (well, most provinces, sorry PQ). Pretty cool to see this in a local garden centre's flyer:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190521_112543.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	993.4 KB 
ID:	284189

Oh, terrific, the pic is sideways..

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post

Oh, terrific, the pic is sideways..
    I have found the only way to correct the sideways pic thing is to either send it directly from my phone (post on the app) or if I've downloaded it from my phone to my laptop I open it in Paint, rotate it around even if it looks right side up and then save it.

I find that if I take the picture with my iPhone vertically, the picture comes out sideways when posted. I’ve never had a picture that I took horizontally with the iPhone come out sideways when posted. Don’t know why...

This forum’s software is screwy.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Here in Canada it's our first summer where you're allowed to grow (well, most provinces, sorry PQ)....
    Quebec has different weed laws than the rest of the country?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Quebec has different weed laws than the rest of the country?
    Yes, the provinces were given the task of individually setting up laws for things like minimum age, where you can consume, max possession amounts, ability to grow at home and how many plants, distribution and retail, etc. Here in Ontario we got a few things half decent like grow up to four plants per residence, can gift up to 30 grams at a time, and no possessions limits at home.

Federally concentrates and edibles are still a no no.

Our provincial retailer, the Ontario Cannabis Store, which was online only for the first ~six months, but now has a few brick and mortar stores, is way over priced and the quality and selection aren't going to impress most smokers. (I blame the latter on our current Licensed Producers though. Think poorly grown weed, no cure, dry as hell, way over packaged, plus constant complaints and recalls over pests in the buds, use of banned pesticides, powdery milder galore, etc.)
    Last edited by Thaleia; 05-30-2019 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Edited to add that OCS does have a handful of physical stores now. Which suck generally.

I'll also add that hopefully, besides the current retail side, things are pretty good, all things considered.

We've come a very long way. It's pretty common for a lot of the "canna bro's" to be hating on everything relating to the process of legalization. You'll see comments online like "I wish it was still illegal, we were better off, it was less restrictive" or "it's Prohibition 2.0" and I want to distance myself from that, like I said there are issues currently but no ones getting arrested anymore for having a joint on them.

I like how Canada has posted helpful signs on the highways southbound into the US reminding folks that it is illegal to bring cannabis across the border. I heart Canada