Page 264 of 371 FirstFirst ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 9264
    I know...
    It’s just that I felt so special - not everyone has their own personal stalker on TGR. NW-Skier was soooo jealous.
    Now, it’s gone...
    Ohh well, heading out in 30 for some bluebird laps at the Flat Resort. Hopefully that will take some of the sting out of this betrayal

vape pens. I found my old one with very little use, charged it up and it still worked with a fresh cartridge.
    Looking for beta on getting a good one without spending a lot.
    Mine doesn't have a button on it, just pull and it lights up. so much easier and less stanky than packing a bowl or a bat for a quick hit in the car, etc.
    thoughts ?
    thanks
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

WEED, The Official Thread

The batteries without a button are less reliable IME, they have compatability issues across cart brands. The qc with the cheaper batts is as bad as it should be expected to be. Adjustable heat settings are a nice feature.

I’ve got one like this. Fits nicely in the pocket, 3 temp with preheat. Why would you want something bigger? Temp control?

Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Battery life

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Smoke less weed and get more pissed off. You aren't very smart.

Me being impatient while driving pales in comparison to your weird man crush on me. Don't think Cannabis helps with low self esteem there Elephant Man. Or suppressed homosexuality. Or being afraid of people online.
    When you drive your kids baked and then brag about it on the internet, you're doing it wrong. And making a bad name for the rest of us/giving anti-legalization politicians a talking point.

Tittybag Shitstain, try smoking weed for fun and doing something else to cope with your road rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    The batteries without a button are less reliable IME, they have compatability issues across cart brands. The qc with the cheaper batts is as bad as it should be expected to be. Adjustable heat settings are a nice feature.
    lots of great feedback. thanks
    I was kind of amazed that it survived 18 months in a non temp controlled storage shack. My friend that does 420 stuff professionally gave it to me with a sweet lil case but I had a feeling it was a low budget one. when I first got it, we manually dripped oil into it and it worked but I wonder how much heat and efficiency it has, prolly not much.
    it all seems disposable with a short life, right ?
    I'm far from doing dabs and getting a rig for that. Smoking a joint or ripping a bowl or chillum works for me but it's crazy how tech 420 is now. Keep it coming

I've been using somethinng kinda similar, the CCell Palm: https://www.ccell.com/Product/BATTERY/PALM

No idea which one is better, they cost the same. The Palm is good though.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I've been using somethinng kinda similar, the CCell Palm: https://www.ccell.com/Product/BATTERY/PALM

I've seen those. was at the freedom rally in boston and a dude in our booth was hustlin' those, they seemed popular. crazy how much $$ folks spend on 420. I'm planning on getting good seeds and growing 6 plants legally. enough to share with friends and never run out.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    I know...
    It’s just that I felt so special - not everyone has their own personal stalker on TGR. NW-Skier was soooo jealous.
    Now, it’s gone...
    Ohh well, heading out in 30 for some bluebird laps at the Flat Resort. Hopefully that will take some of the sting out of this betrayal
    You were anti-tele and it was fun to banter. But anti-tele is no comparison for a fat southerner real estate inheritor gun nut who votes Republican (that's Jeff Sessions' party, btw). Also, weed is great but driving kids while high happens to be no bueno.

Sorry, I had to move on. Kinda like Jeff bezos or something (but honestly, couldn't he have done a bit better than a twice divorced botox newscaster who shares texts with her friends?)

Moved to my thread so Obsession For Men doesn't cunt up a good thread.

StainlessSux: I realize you are not very intelligent but this is not the place for your self esteem issues.

Quote Originally Posted by tbssux View Post
    you're doing it wrong. And making a bad name for the rest of us/giving anti-legalization politicians a talking point.
    Ive forgotten more about Cannabis than you will ever know. You post some ignorant shit. Lol.

Go time your high with the trail head pussy. Hahahhaa. Light weight.

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 01-12-2019 at 12:57 PM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    I’ve got one like this. Fits nicely in the pocket, 3 temp with preheat. Why would you want something bigger? Temp control?

Temp control can be important if you're consuming high CBD strains.

TURN UP THE HEAT Ideal Vaping Temperatures For Marijuana
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post

I like how compact they are. Pens can poke out of your pocket and aren't as easy to conceal.

The Kind Pen has a lifetime warranty. 12 bucks S&H for a new one if it breaks.

Go time your high with the trail head pussy.
    That is a great day: drive to the trailhead (sober), get high, have sex. Maybe go for a hike afterwards (or just chill and have a beer and enjoy the view).

(If you're going to make remarks about my intelligence, you might want to use more commmas and fewer 'lol'.)

That is a great day: drive to the trailhead (sober), get high, have sex. Maybe go for a hike afterwards (or just chill and have a beer and enjoy the view).

(If you're going to make remarks about my intelligence, you might want to use more commmas and fewer 'lol'.)
    You know that reads like you go to trail heads to get high and have sex...
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    My wife likes weed, fucking and outdoor recreation. It's bueno.

And.......

You guys crazy. Unscrew and pen and cart are nonexistent in the pocket. I’ve gone as long as a week with lots of use and it didn’t die, just plugged it in so I didn’t end up stranded.

I’ll concede though cause I’m on the BB no puffin the erl train.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    And.......
    ...maybe go for a hike afterwards.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

...maybe go for a hike afterwards.
    Can’t remember the last time I thought, “ we should go on a hike” after getting high and fucking....lol!

checkin in t00 sea wot the heads are up two

Do-Si-Dos has given me that perpetually stupid spaced out looking grin as I walk around laughing at the stupid shit I see around here look as of late. Great for sleepy time too.

Nothing like getting stoned and drinking beer then hitting the road back home. I don't like to drink and drive in any capacity. Its dangerous.

I don't need to make remarks about your intelligence. You are doing a good enough job sounding dumb on your own.

Not sure how you ingest THC in the morning and keep from driving high. Edibles are also much more powerful and narcotic.

And I'm an athlete. It's edibles for me. Nice tanker, a rice grain drop into coffee and cream. That's the ticket.
    Im all set on information about your sex life btw. Congratulations. Someone fucks you. No one cares.

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 01-13-2019 at 06:42 AM.

Nothing like getting stoned and drinking beer then hitting the road back home. I don't like to drink and drive in any capacity. Its dangerous.

I don't need to make remarks about your intelligence. You are doing a good enough job sounding dumb on your own.

Not sure how you ingest THC in the morning and keep from driving high. Edibles are also much more powerful and narcotic.

Im all set on information about your sex life btw. Congratulations. Someone fucks you. No one cares.

You put a lot of energy into this. Maybe take a dab and chill out?