Page 201 of 371 FirstFirst ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 9267
    Sensi Magazine MJBizcon TR via Entrepreneur Magazine

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/305253

Sensi Magazine MJBizcon TR via Entrepreneur Magazine

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/305253

I don't give a shit about guns, but this is fucked up. My mom who lives in Hawaii (and is a GOPer) was even pissed off about his.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...187082303.html

Some of the quotes are priceless:
    The letters come after a 2016 ruling from the 9th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals that said it isn’t an infringement of someone’s Second Amendment rights to ban them from buying a gun if they use weed.

“It is beyond dispute that illegal drug users, including marijuana users, are likely as a consequence of that use to experience altered or impaired mental states that affect their judgment and that can lead to irrational or unpredictable behavior,” the court said.

In 2011, the ATF wrote an “open letter to all federal firearms licenses” that said “any person who uses or is addicted to marijuana … is prohibited by Federal law from possessing firearms or ammunition.”

"Addicted" to marijuana!!! Hahaha, holy shit! To rehab! All of you! And "can lead to irrational or unpredictable behavior"? Uh ya, and a pint of vodka and five vicodin is OK?

Name:  BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.JPG
Views: 415
Size:  30.6 KB

Just tried some Euphoria.
    Woke me up and got my attention.
    Petty cool how strains can do this.
    Might try Girl Scout Cookies next.
    The name resonates with me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by TWINS View Post
    I make brownies from the trim of Durban Poison and Girl Scout Cookies.
    I call them Durban Girlz
    Hot Chocolate!

They have that mix in flower at my local spot.
    Read the review and it sounds great in small doses "for me"

Just tried a vaporizer for the first time ever.
    Purchased on EBAY for $20.00
    Titan 2 knockoff.
    Worked great.
    Really like the fact my lungs are not on fire.
    Probably will be repairing this rig as reviews show bad soldering joints.
    I can handle that for a knockoff.
    Might be done with flame now.

Been indulging in my own rso, crumble/shatter/wax and herb. Learned how to make my own vape juice for refillable carts. I was thinking about how long it's been since I've bought at the shops. Recently acquired some Chinese herbs formulated by the old kung fu masters for battle bruises and injuries. I make a linament from the herbs using everclear. It'll erase a black eye overnight and make a bad knee feel like new in fifteen minutes. Making some batches adding cbd to it, plus thc on my personal stash for max effect. Unbelievable results.

Splat,you have always been one step ahead of time
    I remember when you were asking "why do you drink "?
    Now at my older age I understand that question.
    Crazy how time passes by so quickly as we age.
    I think you are on to something good

WEED, The Official Thread

Kick ass Splat. My paternal units are doing similar stuff but I think you are way ahead of them. Would greatly appreciate anything more you can pass along.

And to think I just fell into temperature control today.
    I have friends who are still stuck in the 80's.
    Nothing wrong with that unless you are on a mission to find" your personal Jesus"
    Depeche Mode blasts my brain right now.
    Need to try Duran Poison soon.

They have that mix in flower at my local spot.
    Read the review and it sounds great in small doses "for me"

Heh, I tell people to eat half the brownie then wait 45 min before deciding how much more to eat. Puma ate the whole thing at once and an hour later got himself stuck in a lift line gate

Lol. Love it. I made a tincture once and ate too much first try... slept for 36 hours

Wife has a cold. I made her some ginger honey lemon tea with a veggie glycerin tincture I made. She went to bed happy. Hope she wakes up in the morning.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Recently acquired some Chinese herbs formulated by the old kung fu masters for battle bruises and injuries. I make a linament from the herbs using everclear. It'll erase a black eye overnight and make a bad knee feel like new in fifteen minutes. Making some batches adding cbd to it, plus thc on my personal stash for max effect. Unbelievable results.
    San Qi 17?
    That stuff is great for bruises and sore muscles

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Kick ass Splat. My paternal units are doing similar stuff but I think you are way ahead of them. Would greatly appreciate anything more you can pass along.
    dablabz.com

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    San Qi 17?
    That stuff is great for bruises and sore muscles
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	381_1843.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	634.2 KB 
ID:	218394

Just tried some Euphoria.
    Woke me up and got my attention.
    Petty cool how strains can do this.

Uh ya you might. Cookies are only chompfacekillahs favorite strain
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Civil ‘conspiracy’ lawsuits may be next legal threat for marijuana businesses

Another legal threat for marijuana businesses across the United States has emerged over the past few months: civil suits involving anti-racketeering laws. One such case – a nearly 3-year-old lawsuit in Colorado – is scheduled to go to trial in Denver in July.

Two similar suits have been filed against licensed MJ companies and numerous other defendants in Oregon and Massachusetts. All three lawsuits allege that the licensed companies are in violation of the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, or RICO. The suits also name “co-conspirators” – simply put, other entities that played some role in helping the plaintiffs operate their businesses.

https://mjbizdaily.com/civil-conspir...na-businesses/

More than a year after Denver voters approved marijuana social-use lounges, the city has its first applicant – a coffee shop that plans to allow vaping and the consumption of cannabis edibles. The Coffee Joint’s application comes more than five months after Denver finalized rules for social-use clubs. The rules are so restrictive that some wondered whether any business would apply.

https://mjbizdaily.com/denver-gets-f...use-applicant/

Name:  24900066_10210672533825881_7949864732853256499_n.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  122.9 KB
    Psychedelic Fir (as in Christmas Tree)
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Civil ‘conspiracy’ lawsuits may be next legal threat for marijuana businesses

Another legal threat for marijuana businesses across the United States has emerged over the past few months: civil suits involving anti-racketeering laws. One such case – a nearly 3-year-old lawsuit in Colorado – is scheduled to go to trial in Denver in July.

Two similar suits have been filed against licensed MJ companies and numerous other defendants in Oregon and Massachusetts. All three lawsuits allege that the licensed companies are in violation of the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, or RICO. The suits also name “co-conspirators” – simply put, other entities that played some role in helping the plaintiffs operate their businesses.

https://mjbizdaily.com/civil-conspir...na-businesses/
    Seriously, what a bunch of horseshit.

“The 10th Circuit said there are three ways we can prove injury, for the purposes of RICO,” Barnes said.

Those include proving:

The marijuana farm is creating a “bad smell” that “interferes with my client’s use and enjoyment of their property.”
    Barnes’ clients’ property value has dropped as a result of the nearby marijuana business.
    There’s a stigma that still accompanies marijuana businesses, which often extends to nearby properties and, in turn, also can affect property value.

WEED, The Official Thread

^^thats happening in our 'hood. It's nothing new really. People have been suing dairies, feedlots, pig and chicken farms for decades.

Learn something everyday: I thought that RICO was criminal.

"Civil Actions under RICO
    by John J. Tollefsen | Apr 24, 2012 | Fraud | 0 comments
    The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act of 1970 (“RICO”, 18 U.S.C.A. §§ 1961 et seq.) created a civil law cause of action (§ 1964) for violations of its provisions. Exclusive venue is in federal District Courts which are empowered to award triple monetary awards, attorney fees, and to issue equitable orders preventing and restraining violations, including divestiture of an interest in any enterprise, restrictions on future activities or investments of any person, and the dissolution or reorganization of the enterprise."
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Learn something everyday: I thought that RICO was criminal.
    It is.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Note to self - share the waxpen with the (lightweight) SO more often - she was up until 1:30 last night cleaning. Place hasn't looked this good in awhile.