Page 345 of 371 FirstFirst ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 9255
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    What stood out to me was the first line of the article states: "Police are warning Vermonters that fentanyl-laced marijuana has been found in our region, and it caused one person to overdose Saturday."

But they haven't 'found' anything, the statement is predicated by a guy who OD'd but claims it was from weed. Red flags galore.

I'm sure there is weed out there with fentanyl in it, but this sure isn't a smoking gun.

Also yeah - sometimes I suspect the police aren't always honest. Shhh. Don't tell anyone I said that.

Name:  61sUBJQj9AS._AC_SL1200_.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  64.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Name:  61sUBJQj9AS._AC_SL1200_.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  64.5 KB
    "The syrup chugging scene was filmed in M's Cozy Corner located in Fishkill, New York, which has since closed."

As legal recreational is trying to get it together towns all around me are opting out. Some for a year or two but a few have gone for 10 years or more, my town banned it until at least 2030. It looks like the nearest in NY will be about a half hour and about the same on the CT side. Fuck...

I'd like some Cat Piss.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    As legal recreational is trying to get it together towns all around me are opting out. Some for a year or two but a few have gone for 10 years or more, my town banned it until at least 2030. It looks like the nearest in NY will be about a half hour and about the same on the CT side. Fuck...
    We had the same thing. The town's voters rejected the measure to allow dispensaries but approved the tax on retail cannabis sales. So I have to drive 20+ miles to get products like Magic Number seltzers.

At least its on the way to Mt Bachelor...

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    We had the same thing. The town's voters rejected the measure to allow dispensaries but approved the tax on retail cannabis sales. So I have to drive 20+ miles to get products like Magic Number seltzers.

At least its on the way to Mt Bachelor...
    My town held out for a couple of years. Then they got envious of the taxes going to the surrounding areas. We now have 4 outlets in town.

^^ That's what I figure will happen but it will be at least a few years which sux.

I like to have a puff or two when the kids are heading to bed around 9, but that puts me up until 1 at least- usually later and I'm getting too old for that and starting to feel being overtired the next day. I almost never get couch lock or tired- I always get all amped up and mind racy and have forever. I've tried a bunch of different strains recommended at the dispensaries, but none seem to be able to knock me down. I've tried edibles and vaping with little success. Anything else to try that can get me a small buzz without keeping me up until 3?

Maybe try an indica tincture. I recommend green revolution paradise water tincture. Kind of pricey but many ingestibles are. You probably are already but I would recommend you vape Indica flower before bed rather than smoking. It can take the racy edge off of it so it's just more of a heavy sedation.

That might work, but also try a cannabis-based CBD (which means very minimal THC, but not “hemp” and 20-40mg CBN. All the relax with none of the mind jack.
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Garbowski View Post
    I like to have a puff or two when the kids are heading to bed around 9, but that puts me up until 1 at least- usually later and I'm getting too old for that and starting to feel being overtired the next day. I almost never get couch lock or tired- I always get all amped up and mind racy and have forever. I've tried a bunch of different strains recommended at the dispensaries, but none seem to be able to knock me down. I've tried edibles and vaping with little success. Anything else to try that can get me a small buzz without keeping me up until 3?
    Have you considered fractional ownership of a heroin addiction?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Have you considered fractional ownership of a heroin addiction?
    One of the reasons why I find opioids mostly unappealing is that they're very effective at preventing me from sleeping. I'll feel supremely relaxed and seem to be right on the cusp of drifting off to perfect slumber, but never get there. The itching doesn't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    One of the reasons why I find opioids mostly unappealing is that they're very effective at preventing me from sleeping. I'll feel supremely relaxed and seem to be right on the cusp of drifting off to perfect slumber, but never get there. The itching doesn't help either.
    Thanks for ruining my joke. And you're absolutely right.

The proliferation of dispensaries around Massachusetts is fantastic. We were on the south shore for the weekend and they're everywhere around Brockton. I got some good old Matanuska Thunderfuck for $30 1/8th. It's still generally 50-60 and with taxes makes it 60-75 so still too expensive but the convenience is great. You guys out west have it too easy...

We had the same thing.
    Yep. Our entire county has had a moratorium on recreational shops since the beginning.

There is four medical MJ shops in my town in Maine. But there is a moratorium on rec shops in my town. You pay $25 for a medical card and don’t pay taxes on medical weed. Someone didn’t really think this one through.

Well color me surprised. No fentanyl in the VT weed after all. Just a whole lot of scare tactics.

https://www.wcax.com/2021/12/09/dea-...with-fentanyl/

Hold on - you mean to tell me the police lied? I am shocked.

Now if only they'd go back to putting good ol PCP in it.

^^^I've twice had PCP-laced weed
    Nooooo bueno...

Nooooo bueno...
    agreed

the fuckers that did it thought it was funnier than hell

Mexican bikers at a Santana show at the Greek Theater in Berkeley

fuck

that
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

WEED, The Official Thread

Santa Maria, I love smoking. I mean, I actually hate most things about it. The hack and the lung butter and the self loathing. But, nothing compares to sitting back and enjoying a big fat joint, a nice bowl pack, a lung busting bong hit. All the better if in the company of friends and/or loved ones.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Nooooo bueno...
    I got handed something laced once, never got a clear answer as to what it was laced with but I’m pretty sure it was PCP. I was curled up in the fetal position on a couch listening to my heart pound in my ears and thinking about how disappointed my parents were going to be when they found my body.

Santa Maria, I love smoking. I mean, I actually hate most things about it. The hack and the lung butter and the self loathing. But, nothing compares to sitting back and enjoying a big fat joint, a nice bowl pack, a lung busting bong hit. All the better if in the company of friends and/or loved ones.
    ^^^ This, and if I have flower in the house I have no self control, I smoke it.

Right now I am in the decarboxylation process of all the prime bud I grew this summer and will convert it to butter and then on to either cookies or caramel.

The cause/effect is good but still not as satisfying as rolling a fatty.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Hippie