Page 73 of 371 FirstFirst ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 9268
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    that's not my quote above, blunt, it's puma's.
    Yep, he somehow only quoted you and not himself.....but yeah, he will figure it out I imagine.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Thanks for the thoughts Blunt. I live in Oregon...the future is bright green! I honestly feel a little skeptical of smoking something where butane was used to extract the goods...I am sure I should probably get over it, but I just like the idea of the traditional route. I checked that site out. Firefly and Pax are both looking nice. I probably lean towards the Firefly...

I know they are a little of an investment but I think I'm going to get volcano when I can afford it. Need to buy some scuba stuff first though. Might as well get one of the best. Gotta be better on your lungs.

You'll need money. Wanna be my soldier, pumping e-blunts and flowers?

Shit, I'll buy you a volcano if you break quota 3months consecutively.
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    You'll need money. Wanna be my soldier, pumping e-blunts and flowers?

Shit, I'll buy you a volcano if you break quota 3months consecutively.
    I got out of dealing LONG ago. It's hard to give up getting basically free money. Glad I didn't take the road most of my friends did.

Quote Originally Posted by Crass3000 View Post
    I know they are a little of an investment but I think I'm going to get volcano when I can afford it. Need to buy some scuba stuff first though. Might as well get one of the best. Gotta be better on your lungs.
    Get an arizer Q - third of the price and still provides same hot air well

Then you got bucks leftover for pillows and bubbler attachments
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Sounds like the IRS is going to be a stick in the mud about taxes now
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Sounds like the IRS is going to be a stick in the mud about taxes now
    They've been treating dispensaries like the cartels since '96 right?

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    Get an arizer Q - third of the price and still provides same hot air well

Then you got bucks leftover for pillows and bubbler attachments
    I've heard the heat on the volcano is much easier to adjust accurately which makes a big difference. Not saying the other one won't work well but from what I've read I am sold. A few hundred isn't going to make a big difference in the long run if I get what I read to be the Cadillac of bigger vapes. Price difference is only a few bags.

I mean tax code. MMJ/RMJ stores aren't allowed to write off the cost of producing cannabis. Kind of a big deal impacting prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontana View Post
    I mean tax code. MMJ/RMJ stores aren't allowed to write off the cost of producing cannabis. Kind of a big deal impacting prices.
    Really? So it's all profit as they have "zero" COGS? That is not sustainable if true.

Next presi election I hope this stuff gets figured out. Whoever wins will have to have a stand on legalization...one way or the other.

ATTN: Minnesota mags

i got those o-pens for you, them E-blunts, that liqweed

LIQUID WEED

lets take it to the MOON
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    Really? So it's all profit as they have "zero" COGS? That is not sustainable if true.

Next presi election I hope this stuff gets figured out. Whoever wins will have to have a stand on legalization...one way or the other.
    Not zero COGS, but a lot of costs are flat out non-deductible. A dispensary is currently suing the IRS because of it. I'll post a link or two in a bit once my morning clusterfuck clears.

little more... looks like 2008 is when they started being uber-dicks. They've since lost a case that means ancillary care COGS is deductible, but still not for actual MJ production (ex. Harborside's awesome patient care for free).

The law was intended to stop drug dealers from claiming tax deductions, but the IRS says it applies to medical marijuana dispensaries as well. Since 2008, it has audited several major dispensary owners and denied them deductions for their business expenses, such as rent, advertising, depreciation, legal fees, wages, utilities, and security services. It some cases, the IRS has demanded that the audited dispensaries pay millions of dollars in back taxes.
    http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...-expenses.html

These guys are going through a lot of effort for a good cause, fighting the bullshit. Why would the IRS offer a penalty reduction to a "cartel owner"? Maybe because it's a usurious way to approach tax policy in the first place..

"the IRS made an offer of $100,000 to settle their tax case. But she said they decided to challenge the demand in court because they considered it a punitive tax against cannabis outlets that other businesses do not pay."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...9c0_story.html
    Last edited by Bromontana; 11-13-2014 at 04:22 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1415905091.810497.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	764.5 KB 
ID:	160269 OG diesel on left, stardawg guava whipped live resin middle, kosher on right. IMO the non see thru shatter never taste as good. Anyone try Green Dot Labs? Green dot and terp x area making some 'real good shit, man.' This stuff is from The Clinic.

Making a rare trip to the big city gonna check out Harborside. I'm sure the visit will be enlightening.

well-stocked? around here??? shit's barren every time I've gone in.

Too fucking pretentious for me. Very well stocked but not my kind of place.

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    well-stocked? around here??? shit's barren every time I've gone in.
    You are going to the wrong places. The MMJ (not recreational) shop closest to me always has a minimum of 20 strains split between sativa/indica/hybrid. All top shelf as well.

"Doctor says whatever I got, I got for life"

"Ain't no cure for what ails me"
    Zone Controller

All the ppl in WA/CO be like.. I got selection lolzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Crass3000 View Post
    I've heard the heat on the volcano is much easier to adjust accurately which makes a big difference. Not saying the other one won't work well but from what I've read I am sold. A few hundred isn't going to make a big difference in the long run if I get what I read to be the Cadillac of bigger vapes. Price difference is only a few bags.
    I set the temp on my Q and never had to change it once.

heh, you old men and your medical problems. im sticking to the local delivery service for the time being, selection's been wonderful going that route.

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    heh, you old men and your medical problems. im sticking to the local delivery service for the time being, selection's been wonderful going that route.
    let's dig a little deeper here mister. Is the flower stored in glass? Are the genetics known with any certainty? Was it flushed properly prior to harvest? Inquiring minds want to know.

I went with a local bike delivery service once in a pinch.

It was clean, green, crystalline

and made me want to move like a sex machine.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

i am no expert nor snob but the strains seem to be accurate (or labeled as unknown), price is fair, and quality is higher than I'd ever come across in the wild. i remember having one providing i wasn't overly happy with but otherwise been consistent. it's been worth bumping up to the mid-range stuffs.