Page 285 of 371 FirstFirst ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 9255
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Anyone here have a odor proof stash bag?

What brand? Size? Locking? What do you like/not like about it?

Add: come on now, don't be shy. I'm looking took buy a gift. Need some advice other than the stupid reviews on Amazon.
    Doesn't make much of a gift but for smell mason jars are impossible to beat.

Gentlemen, these are all wonderful ideas. What I was thinking of was something like this:

Name:  blackbox1.png
Views: 563
Size:  85.9 KB

Kulbi Blackbox Smell Proof Stash Box
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    This.

Anyone here have a odor proof stash bag?

What brand? Size? Locking? What do you like/not like about it?

Add: come on now, don't be shy. I'm looking took buy a gift. Need some advice other than the stupid reviews on Amazon.
    I use these. Cheap and disposable.

https://www.amazon.com/Smell-Proof-B...s%2C149&sr=8-4

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Not a very portable solution.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    [/FONT]
    Heh. That's not completely true. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I use these. Cheap and disposable.

https://www.amazon.com/Smell-Proof-B...s%2C149&sr=8-4

Saw those bags when I was searching and may pick some of those up too.

Yes - should have mentioned/been more specific that I was looking for something she could take with her on trips. Doubt she'll be flying with it mostly taking it on car trips. Being smell proof isn't absolutely necessary as we are a legal state and she isn't like to travel to non-legal states but I figure it was a nice feature to have.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Still using the black rock dop kit size bags and I have been pleased with them. The smart carry case v 2.0 is NOT GOOD. Zipper issues on that tiny case which might have tanked them. Their site is down so no clue what is going on or if they are still in business.

I have the amazon bags BS shared but I seem to destroy them quickly. Usually the “zip” closure separates from the bag and then make a useless plastic envelope for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Still using the black rock dop kit size bags and I have been pleased with them. The smart carry case v 2.0 is NOT GOOD. Zipper issues on that tiny case which might have tanked them. Their site is down so no clue what is going on or if they are still in business.

I have the amazon bags BS shared but I seem to destroy them quickly. Usually the “zip” closure separates from the bag and then make a useless plastic envelope for me.
    Yeah... tried BR first. I'm thinking they went out of business. Bummer.

Thanks for the feedback!

So... are they adding artificial flavors back into cartridges? I have a Sunset Sherbet and god damn if it isn't overly sweet like candy! Is this natural?

Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    So... are they adding artificial flavors back into cartridges? I have a Sunset Sherbet and god damn if it isn't overly sweet like candy! Is this natural?
    Unfortunately they are sometimes, they are terpenes from other sources. I avoid them all.

WEED, The Official Thread

Well according to this!

https://www.mrextractor.com/datasheets/sunset-sherbert/

It seems some terpenes are added. However, they are already found naturally in Cannabis.

Well according to this!

https://www.mrextractor.com/datasheets/sunset-sherbert/

It seems some terpenes are added. However, they are already found naturally in Cannabis.
    I'm confused. Did you just buy a cart of terpenes or did you get cannabis oil. That description makes it sound like it's just extracted terpenes.

The Difference Between Cannabinoids and Terpenes

WEED, The Official Thread

Cannabis oil. Not from there but a place in DC.

Was just using that for reference.

My local dispo has a tropical fruit strain of flower that is so fukking tasty, it's as if they added terpenes.

What I don't know is if that flavor would present itself in an extract.

^^^Is it Jillybean? That is some fruity bud

Some Companies do add "after market" terpenes. Check out Shango Los podcast "Shaping Fire". The episode regarding cannabis and breathing.
    Looking for the next turn..

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    ^^^Is it Jillybean? That is some fruity bud
    Forbidden Fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Forbidden Fruit.
    I just ran out

Very unique smell and taste and really good buzz. Relaxing but not stoney
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by the_teo View Post
    Some Companies do add "after market" terpenes. Check out Shango Los podcast "Shaping Fire". The episode regarding cannabis and breathing.
    The thought of adding terpenes doesn’t really scare me if they are naturally taken from other strains of cannabis and added back in. It does seem a little weird if it’s taken from some other type of thing other than cannabis such as fruit or plant especially not knowing what that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    I just ran out

Very unique smell and taste and really good buzz. Relaxing but not stoney
    The forbidden fruit the dispo down the street grows is stoney af but not full couch lock.

The thought of adding terpenes doesn’t really scare me if they are naturally taken from other strains of cannabis and added back in. It does seem a little weird if it’s taken from some other type of thing other than cannabis such as fruit or plant especially not knowing what that would be.
    Terpenes is a terpene no matter what it is derived from which is plant matter. I agree it seems weird to add it rather than breed for the desired elements but I don't think there is anything to be worried about if they add limonene from a grapefruit.

TERPENES: THE ESSENTIALS - LIMONENE

List of Major Terpenes and Their Health Benefits (Chart)
    Last edited by KQ; 08-14-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Here's a question for you all:

Why don't cannabis stores (at least the ones I've been to) carry much in the way of paraphernalia? What happened to the good ol' fashioned head shop? In Seattle we had the Gob Shop, Tower Records and that store in Pike Place Market.

Shops around here carry glass hand pipes (which make me think of smoking meth) some bongs and one or two vape pens that's it. It would be nice if they had things like the dry vape I'm anxiously awaiting to arrive via FedEx so I don't have to anxiously await.

Here's a question for you all:

Why don't cannabis stores (at least the ones I've been to) carry much in the way of paraphernalia? What happened to the good ol' fashioned head shop? In Seattle we had the Gob Shop and Tower Records.

Shops around here carry glass hand pipes (which make me think of smoking meth) some bongs and one or two vape pens that's it. It would be nice if they had things like the dry vape I'm anxiously awaiting to arrive via FedEx so I don't have to anxiously await.
    Noticed the same thing. Even in Seattle.
    I think that a good shop that carried all the modern stuff would do very well now a days.
    Most seem to have shut down or just sell overpriced junk.
    Wonder what the percentage of sales are in prerolls/edibles vs nugs. That could be a factor.

My favorite store (Tokyo Starfish) carries some glass but not a huge selection. They tell me it’s a matter of inventory turns and margins vs the web stores.

A little long....you don't have to read it.

Strainprint™ Technologies Ltd. And Gynica launch Next Phase of Cannabis Study to Treat Endometriosis Symptoms
    Strainprint™ Technologies Ltd., Gynica & Lumir Lab to release custom questionnaire to select eligible participants for world-leading medical cannabis research
    TORONTO, Aug. 7, 2019 /CNW/ - Strainprint™ Technologies Ltd. is pleased to launch the next stage of the much-anticipated clinical trial with Israeli based research group Gynica to develop a product formulation to treat endometriosis and its symptoms. This phase will include asking endometriosis sufferers in Canada and Israel to complete an anonymous, comprehensive custom questionnaire about how they use cannabis to treat their symptoms.

Strainprint, the leader in cannabis data and analytics partnered with Israeli researchers at Gynica, a leader in cannabis-based solutions for women's health, in late 2018 to conduct the world's first international clinical study on the use of cannabis to treat endometriosis. The study will leverage Strainprint's database of patient reported outcomes among those who use cannabis to treat endometriosis, which, along with the results of this questionnaire, will inform the formulation of a cannabis-based product which will be clinically validated and then available for purchase.

Endometriosis affects approximately 1 in 10 women (and people assigned female at birth) and it is a condition with limited understanding and treatment options.

"180 million people worldwide experience severe pain daily as a result of tissue similar to the uterine lining migrating to other organs inside the body, causing debilitating pain, infertility, fatigue, gastrointestinal and/or bladder symptoms," says Gynica's Professor Moshe Hod, President of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine and Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Tel Aviv University medical school. "Our objective is to recruit suffering candidates to explore cannabis as a viable therapy in the hopes of developing improved diagnostics and treatments to those who are undertreated by current solutions."

The questionnaire was developed in partnership with Gynica's Senior Scientist, Dr. Sari Prutchi Sagiv and will be accessible through an exclusive group on the Strainprint Community, an interactive, online platform that provides education and support for the cannabis community. The group will allow participants to have discussions amongst themselves and have access to custom created educational materials on endometriosis. The site currently hosts targeted support groups for endometriosis sufferers, in addition to dozens of other open topic specific forums related to cannabis.

"We believe many women will be eager to take part in this ground-breaking research," says Michelle Arbus, Strainprint's VP of Research. "Our online Strainprint Community already provides a safe space to discuss endometriosis and cannabis treatment with fellow sufferers, and through this questionnaire, participants will have the opportunity to contribute to research and play a more active role in their healthcare with alternative methods not yet explored. Some of these endometriosis sufferers have dealt with excruciating pain for many years and do not tolerate or respond to the current treatment options available. They will now have a chance to be pioneers in a study that could make medical history by helping others not only manage their symptoms, but also greatly improve their quality of life."

Survey participants must be 18 years or older and currently suffer from endometriosis. Once they register to the Strainprint Community, they can request access to an exclusive group, only open to questionnaire participants, giving them access to the questionnaire, forums, specialized endometriosis education materials and more.

Here is how interested candidates can participate:

Go to https://strainprint.ca/community/groups/endometriosis/