Page 269 of 372 FirstFirst ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 9282
    Our co. Is run by three 50+ stoners each pulling six figures. Not a lot by big city standards but it’s a lot in this hood, and the big city guys don’t get to go skiing two mornings during the work week.

We don’t take vape rips in meetings or anything, but we are baked more often not. Maybe because by the time you get to our age you’ve figured out how to do a good job while lightly baked

ETA - we don’t operate power tools or heavy equipment or motor vehicles while at work. One occasionally works with 250v power & 80a breakers, but he’s excruciatingly careful

I’m an ironworker using power tools and equipment all day. Plus working at height, we’re all high all day.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    I’m an ironworker using power tools and equipment all day. Plus working at height, we’re all high all day.
    Yeah I climbed ladders for years all highed up.

Running a skid steer all day actually requires that the operator be stoned. Look it up
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Oh noes! https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/19/hea...www.cnn.com%2F
    Daily or high-potency cannabis increases risk of psychotic disorder, study finds
    Yah, but so does sniffing cat butts.

https://gizmodo.com/a-14-year-olds-s...-be-1833419712

A 14-year-old's Schizophrenia-like psychosis may have been caused by cat bacteria
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Yah, but so does sniffing cat butts.

https://gizmodo.com/a-14-year-olds-s...-be-1833419712

A 14-year-old's Schizophrenia-like psychosis may have been caused by cat bacteria
    So... "crazy cat lady" is a medical condition?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Made myself a Sour Tsunami mocha this morning after restorative yoga. Yesssssssssssssssssss...........
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Made myself a Sour Tsunami mocha this morning after restorative yoga. Yesssssssssssssssssss...........
    And if the horses get out this afternoon, they had best be putting themselves back. 8)

And if the horses get out this afternoon, they had best be putting themselves back. 8)
    I really love Sour Tsunami. It was def. a laid back afternoon. Animals all behaved themselves and I puttered around getting this and that done. It was an amazing 64 degree this day. Still a bit of snow on the ground in north facing areas but all-in-all a very very pleasant vernal equinox. Feels good to come out of the other side of winter.

I really love Sour Tsunami. It was def. a laid back afternoon. Animals all behaved themselves and I puttered around getting this and that done. It was an amazing 64 degree this day. Still a bit of snow on the ground in north facing areas but all-in-all a very very pleasant vernal equinox. Feels good to come out of the other side of winter.
    Gotta read the comments. So what were really up to?

“An exceptional strain for those experiencing sexual anxiety or disfunction. This gave me some exceptionally powerful and easily-attained orgasms. I recommend this for anyone trying to have a sexy time, either alone or with a partner.”

Gotta read the comments. So what were really up to?

“An exceptional strain for those experiencing sexual anxiety or disfunction. This gave me some exceptionally powerful and easily-attained orgasms. I recommend this for anyone trying to have a sexy time, either alone or with a partner.”
    Yeah... ha-ha! My experience is more along the lines of those who cite pain/inflammation reduction and relaxation.

Sure wish I could get my hands on some Sour Tangi, Hawaiian Dream or Wedding Cake* Distillant

*Wedding Cake From Exotikz which is a cross between Triangle Kush and Animal mints. not the one listed on Leafly.
    Last edited by KQ; 03-20-2019 at 08:33 PM.

So today in the mail I got my new Global Entry/Trusted Traveler card, and my new Maryland Medical Cannabis card. Seemed kinda funny.

Why? You can’t be trustworthy and partake of the Devils Lettuce?
    Go on Now
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    So today in the mail I got my new Global Entry/Trusted Traveler card, and my new Maryland Medical Cannabis card. Seemed kinda funny.
    How is it going? Did you like the strains you picked up/ did they help?

verified safe

Yeah... ha-ha! My experience is more along the lines of those who cite pain/inflammation reduction and relaxation.

Sure wish I could get my hands on some Sour Tangi, Hawaiian Dream or Wedding Cake* Distillant

*Wedding Cake From Exotikz which is a cross between Triangle Kush and Animal mints. not the one listed on Leafly.
    Wedding cake is bomb. I been getting it lately. Service just ran out. Today it's melon og 94%

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

I wonder if that works if you get pulled over.

Speaking with the rep for Fairwinds yesterday about the confusing way some strains are named the same but are totally different with regard to parentage she made the comment that when growers stop emphasizing strain names and Indica vs. Sativa and focus on labeling for terpenes buyers will be better able to know what they can expect.

So if you're looking for that wide awake focused happy effect with some anti-inflammatory thrown in you would look for strains that are high in Alpha-pinene and Beta-pinene. Conversely if relaxation is your goal high Myrcene is the terpene to look for when selecting your strain.

This graph does not contain all the terpenes. Ocimene is missing and it's a good one. My favorite Chocolope is very high in Ocimene (pronounced "Oh-seh-mean).

Here's some info for anyone interested. The last link lets you dial in your desired effect then finds the appropriate terpene.

The Future of Cannabis May Lie in Terpene Isolation

15 terpenes in cannabis explained

Know Your Terpenes: Alpha and Beta Pinene

What are Terpenes? The Compounds of Your Cannabis

Infographic: How Do Cannabis Terpenes Affect the Body?

This lets you search by effect:

What Are Terpenes?
    A Cannabis Enthusiast’s Guide To Understanding Terpenes

Edit/Add: This is an interesting tidbit from the linked article "15 Terpenes in Cannabis Explained"

tip: If you want to experience a stronger buzz from marijuana, get yourself a
    mango and eat it about 45 minutes before smoking.
    Last edited by KQ; 03-22-2019 at 12:24 PM.

Forgive me if this has been covered. Not sure what to search on.

Whats the favorite way to get the last sticky dregs from a cart into a coffee. I have tried just dissembling and dropping right into the steaming cup but that barely budged the leftover oil. Maybe some 80 proof solvent?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    That Don't Make No Sense

Quote Originally Posted by Cabinfever View Post
    Forgive me if this has been covered. Not sure what to search on.

Whats the favorite way to get the last sticky dregs from a cart into a coffee. I have tried just dissembling and dropping right into the steaming cup but that barely budged the leftover oil. Maybe some 80 proof solvent?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Guess you could try hotter water? When I've had failed coils and full carts I would heat them in a shot glass of heated water. Not letting them sit but more dunking and holding for a few seconds. Water can go into the cart but since this is for coffee it shouldn't matter. When transferring to another cart no water is gooder.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

In the land of overprice and undersupply, the black market is alive and wel....and its gone

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...lLK/story.html

Luckily, more retail stores are opening, even if they run out of edibles, tinctures, and most other nonbud items by noon each day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190322_191529.jpeg 
Views:	90 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	275424

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Luckily, more retail stores are opening, even if they run out of edibles, tinctures, and most other nonbud items by noon each day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190322_191529.jpeg 
Views:	90 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	275424
    Wow. Not much THC in there.