Page 210 of 371 FirstFirst ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 9255
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Hate to break it to you but 99.9999% of the cannabis you consume has been genetically modified from one or more of the original land races.

And “generations of farmers”? The growing of quality cannabis didn’t start until the 1970s.

And the big money is already here. This past week we had two different customers show up in their private jets to take a look at our growing equipment. One is backed by Founders Fund and the other backed by $250 million in PE money. I guess the benefit is that if Sessions tries to clamp down, big GOP donors like Peter Theil will be calling in to say “stop that”

As far as owning the genetics, you cannot patent or trademark something that is illegal under federal law - ain’t no patents for MDMA or LSD. And growers are already documenting their genetics in prep for the day cannabis de-schedules - see Phylos Bioscience for an example of where this is going. Gonna be real tough for the big guys to get ahead of that game

Final point - Monsanto already owns a huge part of the cannabis biz. Ever use General Hydro products.
    You ain't seen nothing yet. I promise.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

There's waaaaaay too much money going down in the biz for major eruptions not to occur. I keep hearing everyone is grabbing every license possible just waiting for big tobacco to come buy them out. But I believe the small farmers, even if licensed, will be starved out. And yes, just wait til Bezos jumps in with 30 minute drone weed deliveries like the Whole Foods two hour thing happening now. Instant gratification. But these are the guys I want to see win.....

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    There's waaaaaay too much money going down in the biz for major eruptions not to occur. I keep hearing everyone is grabbing every license possible just waiting for big tobacco to come buy them out. But I believe the small farmers, even if licensed, will be starved out. And yes, just wait til Bezos jumps in with 30 minute drone weed deliveries like the Whole Foods two hour thing happening now. Instant gratification. But these are the guys I want to see win.....

Imagine the money that would make if it could set up shop in a ski area parking lot.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Imagine the money that would make if it could set up shop in a ski area parking lot.
    BWAAAHAAAAA. It would be fucking awesome. Every $9 cup o' joe gets a fee preroll served with it.
    But the hysterics would be in filming that shit (ATrain!, TGR420!) just to get the candid camera reactions.
    Then tow it down in front of the temple on Sunday. Pure 28% organic caffeinated blasphemy.
    I believe there is not a single law against handing someone a free blunt in any legal state. So, YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    You ain't seen nothing yet. I promise.

Yup, the Cannabis industry will go through the Hype Cycle. It's about halfway (maybe 2/3) to the Peak of Inflated Expectations
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1200px-Gartner_Hype_Cycle.svg.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	225733
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hype_cycle

Growers who have lived off the felony risk premium (e.g. managed not to get caught) for years are gonna get slaughtered when they have to compete in a commodity business. It happened in CO (3/4 of licenses weren't renewed), now it's gonna happen in CA.

And Pat - ditch the fatty pastry & blunt - just put a little de-carbed oil in the coffee.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180223_171108.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	225754

#slinginbags

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Diamonds!!!
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    not one prison tat between them
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Is it at all like the microbrew industry? They're doing well against the inbev and others. Of course they have a better product. Alaskan Thunderfuck is Alaskan Thunderfuck. If I knew one was organic without a shit ton of chemicals, I'd buy that one.

There's plenty of organic weed out there that is grown using a shit ton of organic fertilizers and pesticides. Not sure that's really any better at the end of the day.

Fuck chemicals! Especially dihydrogen monoxide.

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    There's plenty of organic weed out there that is grown using a shit ton of organic fertilizers and pesticides. Not sure that's really any better at the end of the day.
    Yeah, faak. Grow your own is always the option, but I just want to buy good weed.

don't really want to start a new thread for this, so this one will have to do.

I love the outcome of this story: http://www.espn.com/college-sports/s...marijuana-laws

For so many reasons. The guy's a jerk for penalizing a kid for something he has no control over. He's also a jerk for injecting his personal politics into recruiting (I am betting his statement that they've had trouble in the past is a lie too). He's even more of a jerk for being entirely misinformed about Colorado (and almost all recreational marijuana states). "Liberal politicians" had nothing to do with this (in fact, Colorado's legislature is split, and there's zero chance they would legislatively approve this). It was a vote of the people, asshole, in Colorado and every other legal state (IIRC, Vermont recently approved it legislatively, but they're the only one if so).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    don't really want to start a new thread for this, so this one will have to do.

I love the outcome of this story: http://www.espn.com/college-sports/s...marijuana-laws

For so many reasons. The guy's a jerk for penalizing a kid for something he has no control over. He's also a jerk for injecting his personal politics into recruiting (I am betting his statement that they've had trouble in the past is a lie too). He's even more of a jerk for being entirely misinformed about Colorado (and almost all recreational marijuana states). "Liberal politicians" had nothing to do with this (in fact, Colorado's legislature is split, and there's zero chance they would legislatively approve this). It was a vote of the people, asshole, in Colorado and every other legal state (IIRC, Vermont recently approved it legislatively, but they're the only one if so).

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Fuck chemicals! Especially dihydrogen monoxide.

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html
    Is that shit used for spider mites??

Is that shit used for spider mites??
    It promotes plant growth.

I'd wager that 100% of grow operations depend on this lethal chemical.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Alaskan Thunderfuck is Alaskan Thunderfuck.
    Not at all. There is no standard for strains.

I would imagine you could pick up a different Blue Dream at almost every store in CO.

What you want is a product that was grown on a sound feeding schedule and properly flushed.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

I just want to be able to find 3x Crazy again...

Lulz

Legal marijuana users in Vermont may want to invest in an air freshener.

Vt-House-lawmakers-
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Chiquita Banana out of Santa Cruz. 35%, they say...

#frosty

Looks fire.

I bet the first fire that hits those trichomes makes frosty vape liquid buzz.

I would like a try
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

And Pat - ditch the fatty pastry & blunt - just put a little de-carbed oil in the coffee.
    Drink your cannabis... www.drinkmagicnumber.com
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do