Page 320 of 371 FirstFirst ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... LastLast
Results 7,976 to 8,000 of 9264
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    You can get great yields with two plants indoors in a 2x4’ tent - like at least five quart jars every four months or so. And the neighbor kids won’t be ripping you off.
    Dude even one plant, if it's just for one or two people. I used to cram two into a 4x2 but now just do one and lst it out.

This honestly isn't a humble brag, just trying to prove the point - after growing a plant on and off for a couple years I've got more weed (variety too) then I'll ever need. It's ridiculous. I found a qp of Super Silver Haze when cleaning the garage this summer I had forgotten about.. Currently been in edible and hash making mode when I realized I hadn't even sampled LAST years outdoor crop.

Trust me, a plant or two is well worth your time.

The neighborhood breeze is Very Skunky this week.

Haven't noticed that yet actually.

Last summer I had plants outdoor, my next door neighbor had plants, directly across the street neighbors had plants. To complete this nice cube of four side by side growers is the dude kitty corner to me - he's an old Jim Lahey lookalike who smokes a joint in his garage staring out at the street pretty much hourly during the day. I assumed he would have a backyard full but no idea. I did notice his connection still coming by.

'Oh Canada'

Name:  weed.jpg
Views: 1133
Size:  68.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post
    Are the reviews in ?

What with Covid and not going to be communal smokes this winter, I'm going to need something better then my old, first gen PAX.

How does this KindPen rate vs. a new gen PAX 3 ?

Those PAX budcups would be useful when outside for an entire ski day.
    i also just got a kind pen deezy - i think i paid closer to $80 to it? so far, initial impressions are as such:

likes -
    - heats up quick
    - easy to use/great temp display
    - easy to adjust
    - small
    - magnetic cap blocks smells

dislikes
    - battery is relatively shortlived
    - weed will burn in the oven just a little bit
    - hits are relatively small (you gotta take quite a few of them) - but this might be a function of how i'm packing the bowl and how much weed i'm using

overall, i really like the thing. for $80 it's great. i think the vape quality is a little worse than the pax, but it's also less than half the price and it does a great job.

Chopped my first plant
    1:1 cbd blueshark
    @50% brown pistils
    Skunk#1 x blueberry x sharkshock x cbd Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201008_115050.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.51 MB 
ID:	343411
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201013_131853.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	343412
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201012_183803.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	343413

^^^No lack of commitment to sparkle motion with those girls

My little hand me down plants are kicking ass but I feel like I'm waiting forever for the damn trichomes to amber up or even get milky.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    My little hand me down plants are kicking ass but I feel like I'm waiting forever for the damn trichomes to amber up or even get milky.
    Are they mushroomed? Seem some new strains don’t really turn.

Trichs are a hard to read gauge since you can only see the ones on the surface or the ones in the bud you tear apart
    I stopped looking really close at those and have been looking at pistils and general appearance and swelling of the colas
    No new pistils being produced and most are turning brown
    What white pistils remain arent reaching for pollen
    Buds seem done swelling and it seems like 5days to ripen
    Im waiting on a few plants still

I brought four plants indoors weeks ago and a few nights ago, I smoked a joint, nodded out, and left the lights on all night so they had 24 hours of light. I left the lights off 24 hours until yesterday morning, went back on schedule, and then off last night. This morning the swelling of the buds in just 72 hours was amazing. I don't think that's a light dep technique but what a growth spurt. Trimmed a couple bottom limbs off my lemon durbin kush outside yesterday to sample. Should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I brought four plants indoors weeks ago and a few nights ago, I smoked a joint, nodded out, and left the lights on all night so they had 24 hours of light. I left the lights off 24 hours until yesterday morning, went back on schedule, and then off last night. This morning the swelling of the buds in just 72 hours was amazing. I don't think that's a light dep technique but what a growth spurt. Trimmed a couple bottom limbs off my lemon durbin kush outside yesterday to sample. Should be good.
    You know that most hardware stores carry these magical devices called timers which will switch the lights for you, right? And if you really want to get fancy I am sure someone can come up with an arduino device with a random feature so you can very the time each day by a random couple of minutes +/- to make it look like a person is switching the lights.

Not your Grandma’s hemp.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6501.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	975.7 KB 
ID:	343534Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6498.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	382.3 KB 
ID:	343535Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200714_195733.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	420.6 KB 
ID:	343536

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

/doublepost

Oh, I have timers. 2 or 3 different kinds. And I am dopeshit when it comes to getting those fuckers to work right.

(high wattage) mechanical timers for the win! I have a pair of Brinks digital timers. Been using them for probably close to a decade. Still need to watch youtube videos to understand how to reprogram them lol.

Meross digital timers FTW
    Set via a smart phone
    https://www.amazon.com/meross-Outlet...Y28A4WJ93ZTFK1

So a few weeks ago and a few nights ago you brought 4 plants in and smoked a joint
    Why?
    Anyways i made a cool backdropClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20201015_133115.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	343582
    And
    We're still outsideClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20201015_143154.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	343581
    (Romulan x santa marta gold) x pink mimossa

I was gonna turn on the lights
    But I got high
    Now my plants a hermaphrodite
    And I know why
    Cause I got high

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Meross digital timers FTW
    Set via a smart phone
    https://www.amazon.com/meross-Outlet...Y28A4WJ93ZTFK1
    Oh.

Time for an upgrade. The Mrs is currently annoyed at me because I've been putting off changing the photoperiod in our little vegetable / plant over-wintering room, those fucking timers.

Just dropped and broke a tanker syringe and ate god knows how much trying to clean it up.

Pray for me on my long journey.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Just dropped and broke a tanker syringe and ate god knows how much trying to clean it up.

Don't Bogart. Pass that over to me.

Thanks TBS, these old fucking timers are dead to me now.

I've been swearing loudly for the last few years every time I get to 24 seconds in.. (mine didn't have the handy instructions on the back panel.)

Looks like those wifi moisture alarms have gotten dirt cheap as well. If you're growing using drip to waste, it would be pretty slick to monitor for the run off to completely automate the pump timing and frequency..

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post

Trust and let go...

Quote Originally Posted by 3s View Post
    So a few weeks ago and a few nights ago you brought 4 plants in and smoked a joint
    Why?
    I like the indoor finish, have a lot of kids in the hood these days and know my plants are more secure indoors. This weather is gonna snap hard when it goes. In the past we would have had a freeze by now 7 out of 10 years. Helluva late summer this year. Still got a couple outside doing well. You're asking me why I would smoke a joint???

Anyways, found fucking aphids on my biggest girl indoors yesterday and yanked her. Would have liked to have flushed longer. She was close. Got another that's good to pull this week at the end of the flush and the other two could go for another 3 weeks on one and four weeks on the other. They have been doing quite well both indoors and outdoors.

Bugs seems to be a high risk when bringing stuff inside.