Page 302 of 372 FirstFirst ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 9282
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Went through some wicked infestations this year. Had to throw some plants out, harvest others early, and managed to save a few, thanks to a lot help from my little friends.

Attachment 306816
    Ladybugs ftmfw always seemed to work for us back in boulder

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Went through some wicked infestations this year. Had to throw some plants out, harvest others early, and managed to save a few, thanks to a lot help from my little friends.

Attachment 306816
    Nice pic. Looks kinda Christmasey
    Spider mite infestation? Get predator mites, mo bettah than ladybugs.

Any idea how they arrived? After my last borg attack, I got really picky about where I get my genetics and who I let near my girls.

Spider mites, aphids, caterpillars, and pm all at once.
    Things were too easy for too long and I dropped my guard.
    I got all kinds of gases and liquids at the show in Vegas to do the douche.

Anyone know where I can find a decent 80 dollar ounce in the greater seattle area

Sent from my SM-G973U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    Anyone know where I can find a decent 80 dollar ounce in the greater seattle area

Sent from my SM-G973U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Ruckus on cap hill usually

Woah, nice.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    Ruckus on cap hill usually
    Thanks! I stopped by this morning and bought a oz of willys wonder for $75. Looks like pretty decent nugs. I wanted the cotton candy, but my wife who has to go in and buy it for me said that the oz of what I got looked better. I'm glad the oz was actual nugs and not just trim like alot of the 50 dollar an oz bud I've seen advertised at a lot of shops. I usually smoke a quarter in 10 days, so I'm hoping I can make this oz last 40 days and save me about 40 dollars from my usual $30 quarters I buy.

I have a lb of trim that I need to do even a basic iso hash on. I'd like a little bit of concentrate for those times I want to go to the moon.

CO, OR, WA, CA peeps: Anyone remember what recreational prices were like in your states when it was first legalized? Street price? Higher? or about the same as current?

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    CO, OR, WA, CA peeps: Anyone remember what recreational prices were like in your states when it was first legalized? Street price? Higher? or about the same as current?
    Well, we had very open medical for a few years before recreational. When the open medical started, it slightly undercut the street price, and then lowered that over time as a little competition grew.

Recreational came in at more or less the medical prices, just slightly higher. And all prices have since dropped a good bit, at least at stores that have a lot of competition.

I imagine street price is pretty much the same (slightly lower), because the market for that is likely teens or people who otherwise don't want to buy in a shop. But that's pulled out of my ass, because I don't know current street price.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Cool. Illinois is out of control with price right now and I'm trying to gauge whether it's the initial demand and hype of it all or just your everyday Illinois-cant-do-anything-right bullshit.

^^^ like any new thing, prices initially spike due to lack of supply, then drop as competition comes on. Then go back up a little as some of the new competition fails.

Cool to see your Lt Gov be first in line.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    Thanks! I stopped by this morning and bought a oz of willys wonder for $75. Looks like pretty decent nugs. I wanted the cotton candy, but my wife who has to go in and buy it for me said that the oz of what I got looked better. I'm glad the oz was actual nugs and not just trim like alot of the 50 dollar an oz bud I've seen advertised at a lot of shops. I usually smoke a quarter in 10 days, so I'm hoping I can make this oz last 40 days and save me about 40 dollars from my usual $30 quarters I buy.

I have a lb of trim that I need to do even a basic iso hash on. I'd like a little bit of concentrate for those times I want to go to the moon.
    Everybody wants to go to the moon.

NV shop prices started around $400/oz while street was around $200.
    Both sides have dropped over time.

A quarter in 10 days, damn.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Right?
    Ya, what a lightweight. 30 years ago we called that Tuesday night. Or so I heard. Today, that would last me a whole year. Or a batch of brownies, whichever came first.

Take that, Massholes! Party over. Money, baby.

New York Will Legalize Marijuana in 2020, Cuomo Vows https://nyti.ms/2T5lYoE

TBS - how'd that purple panty dropper finish out?

I smoking olny when I rest. And its only cbd flowers premium quality like Elektra or Hawaiian Haze... sometimes Lifter purchased in https://berkshirecbd.com/wholesale-cbd-flower.
    Last edited by Marcelotrido; 01-11-2020 at 06:35 AM.

TBS - how'd that purple panty dropper finish out?
    D'oh, a little slow on the response...

I got about 14oz from the two plants. About 50/50 mids and buds with cross section kinda like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0085.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	564.9 KB 
ID:	310103

That cola weighed out at 4.5G, the other two on right were 2.5g each. Those mids weighed out at total 6G. Fairly dense and sparkly

Even better, it smokes really well and has a really relaxing, feel-good indica high. Will definitely grow it again - still have ten seeds. Just gotta get better at sprouting...

Also, PSA for Oregon stoners. This shit is the shizzle
    http://drinkmagicnumber.com/magic-drops/#cream

As is their Apple Pie - good for what ails ya!
    Git sum!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    A gram a day keeps the doctor away.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    D'oh, a little slow on the response...

I got about 14oz from the two plants. About 50/50 mids and buds with cross section kinda like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0085.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	564.9 KB 
ID:	310103

That cola weighed out at 4.5G, the other two on right were 2.5g each. Those mids weighed out at total 6G. Fairly dense and sparkly

Even better, it smokes really well and has a really relaxing, feel-good indica high. Will definitely grow it again - still have ten seeds. Just gotta get better at sprouting...

Man, that looks like some Subcool Quantum Kush bagseed I grew out. 2 seeds, they both looked like OG, but one is super super sweet, like Sweet Tooth [which is in the lineage]. Stickeh ickeh.