Page 171 of 371 FirstFirst ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 9264
    Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    I heard through the grapevine a bunch of California dispensaries were raided this weekend by the DEA to remove all CBD topical creams and lotion, something to do with the patent the US government holds for CBD. Have any of you heard about this or know anything more?
    They have it on cannabinoids. So fucking hypocritical and such bullshit.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/6630507

Here's what's driving lawmakers working to legalize recreational pot in 17 more states
    https://news.google.com/news/amp?cau...f-e8c79ac2f80c
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    I heard through the grapevine a bunch of California dispensaries were raided this weekend by the DEA to remove all CBD topical creams and lotion, something to do with the patent the US government holds for CBD. Have any of you heard about this or know anything more?
    The DEA made CBD a Schedule I substance in December:

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...ihuana-extract
    http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...-drugs-w456409

The owners of Bromo's CBD shop should be wary.

Bho, hash, co2, flower, live resin, rosin, qwiso, edibles, topicals, keif, great, but holy fuck does scissor hash just fuck shit right up.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    They have it on cannabinoids. So fucking hypocritical and such bullshit.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/6630507
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post

Wait, a schedule I drug has no medical value. Yet the Feds have a patent on the use of CBD to treat certain ailments?

This could be the basis for landmark legal rulings

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post

This says it all -
    Dated: December 7, 2016.

Chuck Rosenberg,

Acting Administrator.

Chuck Rosenberg is an idiot. Another clown that thinks he is more intelligent than scientists and doctors in their respective fields.

Pretty sure the cbd raid was fake news - disp owners would go to defcon 4 immediately when/if they get fuct with. DEA did raid a muscle head gym in Miami today though.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Growers and nowledgeable people - do any strains 'naturally' herm in flower?

Thanks to great help I received here I've got things down and things have gone very smooth.

However I had a Jamaican bag seed plant produce a few seeds. Nothing else I grew produced seeds. (had two other strains harvested with in days of the Jamaican - no seeds)..

Just curious of anyone has seen this before.

EDIT (or maybe a weaker genetic could be more susceptible to possibles issues I'm not aware of..?)

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    Here's what's driving lawmakers working to legalize recreational pot in 17 more states
    https://news.google.com/news/amp?cau...f-e8c79ac2f80c
    Prohibition is effectively over....hopefully no one fucks it up.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Pretty sure the cbd raid was fake news - disp owners would go to defcon 4 immediately when/if they get fuct with. DEA did raid a muscle head gym in Miami today though.
    Agreed. The CBD patent is interesting though, most CBD growers are hoping it continues to be pushed as a supplement versus medicine because if it's proven to have curing effects their only choice will be to become federal employees. Ghey
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Prohibition is effectively over....hopefully no one fucks it up.
    With yesterday's rolling back of the trans gender bathroom rights, they went so overboard about states rights that it makes it fairly impossible to not cede the same for states mj decisions.

It seems like they want to fuel the prison industrial system this time round with immigrants.

Eta - poor assumption on my part. Looks like we go to war to keep the green. Boy these guys are stupid.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...nal-marijuana/

http://time.com/4681109/white-house-...arijuana-laws/
    Last edited by NoPostholio; 02-23-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Spicer: DOJ will be "taking action" against states that have legalized recreational marijuana.
    Name:  83206ae67da70662c246b9cca0b92d2da77cae199a14e8d23e102739d5192b2e.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  46.0 KB
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

These numbskulls actually believe people want to live in the 50's again.

Hopefully just a smoke screen to take attention away from the hundred other idiotic things they are proposing.

Feel better about doomsday prepping on last trip.

These numbskulls actually believe people want to live in the 50's again...
    They want to live in the 50's. They grew up in them. The 60's freaked the shit out of them and they want to go back to before the hippies ruined everything.

They will have to pry my bong out of my cold, dead hands!

Biggest smoke out in history this 4/20 in DC

With yesterday's rolling back of the trans gender bathroom rights, they went so overboard about states rights that it makes it fairly impossible to not cede the same for states mj decisions.

It seems like they want to fuel the prison industrial system this time round with immigrants.

Eta - poor assumption on my part. Looks like we go to war to keep the green. Boy these guys are stupid.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...nal-marijuana/

http://time.com/4681109/white-house-...arijuana-laws/
    Such crap articles with bullshit lies...

"handful of legal states".....

CO
    AK
    WA
    CA
    WASH DC
    MASS
    MONTAna

what else?
    Terje was right.

You knew this was going to happen the minute Sessions got in there.

I sent my GF who is a rah-rah Trump supporter a fucking earful. She claims to be "addicted" to pot and smokes it daily.

Spicer linked opioid addiction with legal marijuana with nothing to back it up and claimed "we're a states' right party". Oh really? Do they listen to themselves?

I hardly ever smoke it anymore but this is seriously whacked. Read that CO recently hit 1B in sales. This is not going to play well there.

My buddy just got sweet wholesaling job too
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    You knew this was going to happen the minute Sessions got in there.
    Glad we have both baker Bob and AG Bob in WA.

Bob Ferguson, attorney general in Washington state, which joined Colorado in 2012 as the first states to legalize recreational use of the drug, said he requested a meeting last week with Attorney General Jeff Sessions about his approach to legal, regulated marijuana.

"We will resist any efforts to thwart the will of the voters in Washington," Ferguson said Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Such crap articles with bullshit lies...

"handful of legal states".....

CO
    AK
    WA
    CA
    WASH DC
    MASS
    MONTAna

what else?
    Lol.

OR
    Maine
    NV

Montana is only medical.
    http://www.governing.com/gov-data/st...reational.html

This guy gives TRUMP a run for his money as worst person ever, but....

This guy gives TRUMP a run for his money as worst person ever, but....
    My shop would be a sweet place to turn it into a grow operation. But I didn't want to invest into anything that's illegal federally...now it may only get moar fuct.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    My shop would be a sweet place to turn it into a grow operation. But I didn't want to invest into anything that's illegal federally...now it may only get moar fuct.
    Fed's, I hope, will not move without some sort of concrete legal action to overturn states laws. States have such a huge legal headstart....

Prohibition just has to be coming to a end nationwide......right?
    Terje was right.

If you lose marijuana prohibition, you lose drug prohibition.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.