Page 217 of 372 FirstFirst ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 9282
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Is there special handling practices for keeping those? Environmental conditions, etc? Like those big Corp seed banks (not mj)? Aren't those all temp controlled?

Thanks Bubby

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Ziploc in the fridge has always worked for me.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Ziploc in the fridge has always worked for me.
    Yeah cool. Probably close to a seed bank conditions. Little to no humidity. Cool temps. Just always wondered how resilient seeds are over time.

While hanging out in The Blue Room during BBI, Bobby Baker was telling me about the oil-in-your-morning-coffee trick. Tried it today with excellent results. I plan to make this a regular part of my routine.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Did it again today, then went skiing. Getting the dosage dialed. Does not take much.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Last edited by Bromontana; 10-26-2019 at 05:34 AM.

Colorado mags:

Best indica strain you've come across?

Ready... GO.

One thing I love about living in a legal state is able to pick up hash on a whim. In the 15 years of smoking weed, Ive been able to get hash illegally but it was few and far between. I had fun and rolled balls of wax in the hash that I placed on a bed of flower. Considering I broke my damn nector collector I didnt have much choice.

Sorry, but the search function isn't working and I'm certain this has been discussed in this thread exhaustively.

But...

What is the best portable vape these days? For weed (not shatter or wax or whatever).

Or, what's another easy way to get baked without smoking green?

For years I've been doing edibles and commercially made-wax vape pens...but after growing a couple pounds of chronic last summer I'm back to smoking, and its wrecking my lungs. I need an alternative that doesn't involve smoking but does involve getting stoned.

And I don't love the slow-onset and hard to gauge nature of home-made edibles...and I do like taking rips!

Anyone?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

I am quite happy with my pax 3. I get high as fuck with no harsh lungs. It also tastes amazing thru it. I never combust anymore at all.

I don't know what's the best but the Pax 3 is good. Damn spendy though.

Damn! $250!

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Crafty or Mighty from Storz and Bickel are hard to beat.

Another vote for pax. I have a pax 2.

Found a use for the cell phone cradle in the armrest of my circa 2000 mercedes wagon. Note the lighter below snug as a bug in a rug. I havent sent it off any sweet jumps yet but it doesnt budge during standard grocery getting operationsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20180427_075620.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	233892

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TGR Forums mobile app
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Unfortunately, there's a few companies a hair's breadth away from releasing new saliva/thc testing units.
    There's gonna be an uptick in dui's and a legislative boondoggle re the efficacy of the laws.

Damn, I ate two small, sour gummies this morning. Only 10mg each. And now I’m stuck on the couch, watching Chuck Connors in, The Rifleman...

Different strain than I’ve been running, got me ripped.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Rifleman is great. I've seen every episode several times.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Unfortunately, there's a few companies a hair's breadth away from releasing new saliva/thc testing units.
    There's gonna be an uptick in dui's and a legislative boondoggle re the efficacy of the laws.
    Wonder how they work? Obviously THC is in you for a long time after consuming! Is there a test that can detect levels that would alter someone’s state?

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Damn, I ate two small, sour gummies this morning. Only 10mg each. And now I’m stuck on the couch, watching Chuck Connors in, The Rifleman...

Different strain than I’ve been running, got me ripped.
    *TWO* sour gummies?

What a frikkin' n00B.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Funny to hear people talk about it (couch-lock) as an accident. lol I did that deliberately pretty much every day for at least a decade! It's what we'd call getting stoned!

My wife has sleep issues periodically and I have on occasion. So while out in CA I asked advice for a good sleepy indica. The guy suggested platnium bubba kush, so I grabbed a gram of oil. I absolutely cannot smoke and go to bed...unless I've been drinking also. Last night decided to give this stuff a shot around 8 pm. Of course I f'd up the first hit...more like a bong hit...I'm still not good with the pen vape thing...soon. I took two more half hits and passed it to the wifey.

Did not work for me at all. I was expecting couch lock watching the Bruins. Instead I'm on the floor doing yoga shit drinking gallons of water. Went to bed around 11, after pissing twice, then in my head I skied, climbed, built trails, rode the trails I built, did some bullshit work....etc...wtf! Tried to read, but the book I'm reading is about a surf adventure, so then I'm living in the book on their adventure all fired up.

I'm going back to drinking at night.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    My wife has sleep issues periodically and I have on occasion. So while out in CA I asked advice for a good sleepy indica. The guy suggested platnium bubba kush, so I grabbed a gram of oil. I absolutely cannot smoke and go to bed...unless I've been drinking also. Last night decided to give this stuff a shot around 8 pm. Of course I f'd up the first hit...more like a bong hit...I'm still not good with the pen vape thing...soon. I took two more half hits and passed it to the wifey.

Did not work for me at all. I was expecting couch lock watching the Bruins. Instead I'm on the floor doing yoga shit drinking gallons of water. Went to bed around 11, after pissing twice, then in my head I skied, climbed, built trails, rode the trails I built, did some bullshit work....etc...wtf! Tried to read, but the book I'm reading is about a surf adventure, so then I'm living in the book on their adventure all fired up.

I'm going back to drinking at night.
    3x Crazy if you can find it. For me it was about 30 minutes of hilarity followed *rapidly* by "Where's my bed? I'm fucking OUT."