Page 307 of 371 FirstFirst ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 9268
    Can anyone give me advice for using a disposable vape in cold weather on the hill? Sometimes it works and sometimes it seems to get clogged or something and I can't pull through it. Sometimes it starts working again, and other times they don't (tried storing them upright as well). Really frustrating when the vape is basically new. It this shitty design, the cold, user error? Any way to fix a one that you can't pull through any more?

Well shit, stuck a paper clip through the mouth piece and got out the obstruction - simple as that! Looks like the oil is congealing and clogging the mouth piece. Maybe from the cold?

Quote Originally Posted by himavan View Post
    Can anyone give me advice for using a disposable vape in cold weather on the hill? Sometimes it works and sometimes it seems to get clogged or something and I can't pull through it. Sometimes it starts working again, and other times they don't (tried storing them upright as well). Really frustrating when the vape is basically new. It this shitty design, the cold, user error? Any way to fix a one that you can't pull through any more?

Quote Originally Posted by himavan View Post
    Well shit, stuck a paper clip through the mouth piece and got out the obstruction - simple as that! Looks like the oil is congealing and clogging the mouth piece. Maybe from the cold?
    Select cartridge? They seem to do that. I still like my Pax for days on the hill, other than the herb starts tasting like burnt popcorn after a few draws.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    If you end up driving there you'll go right through the town where I'll be all summer on 195, we're about 35 miles from the Cape and there's two dispensaries in the next city over and one proposed for right in our town that might be in action by then, ping me.
    Looking forward to it, I'll definitely give you a shout
    It’s the places you ride that are special, not you riding there.”

All stunts performed without a net!

Utah's first dispensary Dragonfly Wellness opened today. 60 drs in the state so far licensed to rx it. Need to see if they are in my network!

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...-open-69337961
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    Utah's first dispensary Dragonfly Wellness opened today. 60 drs in the state so far licensed to rx it. Need to see if they are in my network!

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...-open-69337961
    Does utah include chronic pain as a choice?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Does utah include chronic pain as a choice?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    No, it's Utah, why would anything they do make sense?

I didnt choose chronic pain, chronic pain chose me
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Does being Catholic qualify?

Does incel qualify?

Here is what Utah will allow a Medical Marijuana Prescription for, I guess the next to last one could be considered chronic pain.

Qualifying conditions under the Utah Medical Cannabis Act are listed below:
    HIV or acquired immune deficiency syndrome
    Alzheimer’s disease
    amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
    cancer
    cachexia
    persistent nausea that is not significantly responsive to traditional treatment, except for nausea related to:
    pregnancy
    cannabis-induced cyclical vomiting syndrome
    cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome
    Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
    epilepsy or debilitating seizures
    multiple sclerosis or persistent and debilitating muscle spasms
    post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) that is being treated and monitored by a licensed health therapist (defined here), and that:
    has been diagnosed by a healthcare provider by the Veterans Administration and documented in the patient’s record; or
    has been diagnosed or confirmed by evaluation from a psychiatrist, doctorate psychologist, a doctorate licensed clinical social worker, or a psychiatric APRN
    autism
    a terminal illness when the patient’s life expectancy is less than six months
    a condition resulting in the individual receiving hospice care
    a rare condition or disease that affects less than 200,000 individuals in the U.S., as defined in federal law, and that is not adequately managed despite treatment attempts using conventional medications (other than opioids or opiates) or physical interventions
    pain lasting longer than two weeks that is not adequately managed, in the qualified medical provider’s opinion, despite treatment attempts using conventional medications other than opioids or opiates or physical interventions
    a condition that the compassionate use board approves (once established) on a case-by-case basis

Weed for autism....
    What the fuck utah

Pregnancy threw me off for a sec..

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Name:  facebook_1584314818476.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  35.0 KB

Charlotte Figi, the inspiration behind Charlotte's Web, has died of Covid complications at age 13
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/healt...ies/index.html

So sad on so many levels. Mad propps to the Stanley brothers and to Charlotte's father who committed felonies to mule product across several state lines to get C what she needed.

Stanley Brothers tribute to Charlotte here https://www.charlottesweb.com/blog/inmemoriam-charlotte

Sorry, got something in my eye...

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Fuck. I don't know any of the people or history, however I got something in my eye too.

Charlotte Figi, the inspiration behind Charlotte's Web, has died of Covid complications at age 13
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/healt...ies/index.html

So sad on so many levels. Mad propps to the Stanley brothers and to Charlotte's father who committed felonies to mule product across several state lines to get C what she needed.

Stanley Brothers tribute to Charlotte here https://www.charlottesweb.com/blog/inmemoriam-charlotte

While sad, please read the article.
    She was a sick child with a super shitty type of seizures. She tested negative for covid-19. A million other diseases would have been a death sentence when compounded with the seizures.

There's enough misinformation and wild conjecture spewing from Public "health" officials already.
    Tighten your shot group

RIP Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by scrambledbacon View Post
    Tighten your shot group
    Sez the guy who missed the target completely
    It doesn't matter how she died Pendejo
    The point is the effort by so many people committing felonies to give the kid a life, and what it’s meant for so many others who benefited from the Stanley’s and the Figis.

But way to focus on one little aspect. Her family was sick. She was hospitalized with Covid symptoms. The existing tests throw a lot of false negatives. But she tested negative therefore you get to be all righteous about a meaningless detail

Sez the guy who missed the target completely
    It doesn't matter how she died Pendejo
    The point is the effort by so many people committing felonies to give the kid a life, and what it’s meant for so many others who benefited from the Stanley’s and the Figis.

But way to focus on one little aspect. Her family was sick. She was hospitalized with Covid symptoms. The existing tests throw a lot of false negatives. But she tested negative therefore you get to be all righteous about a meaningless detail
    Hardly meaningless when you said she died of covid and the national medical narrative is skewing towards classifying a significant portion of deaths as covid related when they're not. I'm not belittling or demonizing the efforts her family went through. I fully support that. I was calling you out for posting unverified, artificial facts.

Congratulations on focusing on the most insignificant aspect of the whole story
    Ya got me. I didn’t point out that she tested negative for Covid.
    You win the culo del dios award

Quote Originally Posted by scrambledbacon View Post
    Hardly meaningless when you said she died of covid and the national medical narrative is skewing towards classifying a significant portion of deaths as covid related when they're not. I'm not belittling or demonizing the efforts her family went through. I fully support that. I was calling you out for posting unverified, artificial facts.
    jayzus h Christ. F Word off crap idiot.