Page 248 of 372 FirstFirst ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 9282
    That's a seed company I used to manage/grow for and can vouch for those. Don't know of any other legit Pre 98 crosses on the market, but that's not saying much.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Looks damn good, ordering from the UK though.. I'm legal to grow but that would be a no no.
    As long as they put the seeds in something rigid, it'll fly. There's some kind of rollers the postal system uses that crush seeds in envelopes.

Grape Alien Bubba Berry prolly 3 weeks out....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bud.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	254853

Wow! That looks fantastic
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

All your grows are looking outstanding strong work team!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Bobby Stainless - couple weeks out got red stems upper part of a couple girls. Flushing. Anything a mag can or should do?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Bobby Stainless - couple weeks out got red stems upper part of a couple girls. Flushing. Anything a mag can or should do?
    Its not happening to all the plants of that strain?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

3 of 8 strains, 8 plants.

3 of 8 strains, 8 plants.
    Got any pics?

Splat

Is spectrum king worth the extra $$?

My wife, who didn't even get high as of a year ago, just left for a quick work trip armed with a sativa and an Indica pen.

I'm so proud
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Praxis RX

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1542342167.214269.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	476.2 KB 
ID:	255645
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

TUESDAY!!!

https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...ensary-opening

Fucking finally 2 stores will open Tuesday. Another that will be a lot closer to me has one little hurdle left and may even open yet this week. WOOT!

58 more licenses are in the process and should go forward fairly quickly. It's a new day in the Commonwealth.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    TUESDAY!!!

https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...ensary-opening

Fucking finally 2 stores will open Tuesday. Another that will be a lot closer to me has one little hurdle left and may even open yet this week. WOOT!

58 more licenses are in the process and should go forward fairly quickly. It's a new day in the Commonwealth.
    Hope the others open quickly, I'm sure those two will have Disney world lines at least through christmas.

The 3rd one (in Wareham) is right behind them and on Tuesday the commission has two more final applications in front of them so there could be 5 very soon, maybe within a week. Not sure where the additional 2 are located.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The 3rd one (in Wareham) is right behind them and on Tuesday the commission has two more final applications in front of them so there could be 5 very soon, maybe within a week. Not sure where the additional 2 are located.
    Hope the one in Salem is on track. would be nice not having to drive an hour or two.

Sweet baby, infant Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Djongo was standing right next to me when I took that photo.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by 3s View Post
    Splat

Is spectrum king worth the extra $$?
    Interesting question...I'm blazing 2.5 watts per foot square in a mix my klieg light SK fixture is just part of. It's white light only (300w), so veg for sure, but come flower time, I'm not so sure. The plants turn to it as a last resort as compared to the full spectrum viparspectra leds of comparable wattage (375 and 675w) and the hps, (650 and 1000). If they have one with red and blue light, it'd be the shit but, white alone just doesn't pack the all around veg and bloom light you need in the course of the crop's growth, imho . Brandon at SK developed a full spetrum fixture, too, I believe. Didn't make MJ Bizcon this past week. Woulda loved to have seen everything. 25K peeps there.

Mofro - your country is calling you. See article below

https://www.marijuana.com/news/2018/...ollerskind-of/

Bobby -what's a 1 gram cart of CO2 > double distilled go for in Seattle?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Hope the one in Salem is on track. would be nice not having to drive an hour or two.
    Ask and ye shall receive. One of the 2 scheduled for approval Tuesday is the one in Salem. The other is in Easthampton.

Athol, Fitchburg, Worcester and Somerville next on the docket.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Lots of drugs have promising anti-cancer activity in vitro and in rodent studies, far fewer show efficacy in humans. The phrase "cure cancer" is also stupid on its own, since cancer is vast suite of related but unique diseases. It's like saying something might cure viruses.
    Doesn't Jimmy Carter claim pot saved him from brain cancer? I've heard several folks claim pot worked miracles where traditional meds and treatments didn't. It the very least it can make the awful situation a little more tolerable I would think.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I've been out of the scene for decades, before the advent of legalization, corner shops, and edibles. I'm not sure I'd be all that interested in the edibles over smoke. It seems like the ritual is pretty important. Like, if there was a pill that could make me feel drunk, I'd still prefer drinking for the social and overall ambience that comes with the activity and buzz. Are there many older stoners who now prefer edibles to smoking?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    https://fairwindscannabis.com/coffee-2/

Here at Fairwinds we support our local small business owners whom take great pride in their crafts and creativity. Paper Tiger roasters, located in Vancouver WA. is a single source origin roaster. Fairwinds also sources our Cocoa/Java blends locally in Washington state, which are hand made and free of mass production disconnected ingredients. We are local – We source local to make a better product, supporting our local economy.

Ingredients: Roasted Coffee beans, Cannabis Concentrate, Polysorbate.

6 servings per package
    10mg THC per serving
    60mg THC per package

Here at Fairwinds we support our local small business owners whom take great pride in their crafts and creativity. Paper Tiger roasters, located in Vancouver WA. is a single source origin roaster. Fairwinds also sources our Cocoa/Java blends locally in Washington state, which are hand made and free of mass production disconnected ingredients. We are local – We source local to make a better product, supporting our local economy.

All natural ingredients, high quality
    41g Cocoa mix with splash of coffee in each serving (typical instant cocoa is 28g)
    Add to 12oz. water vs 6-8 typical cup of cocoa
    Use half package for a 5mg dose (this is why we provide larger cocoa serving to allow fair size half cup)
    Individual servings available in resealable mylar bags (weather proof, durable, child proof)

Ingredients: Mocha mix, Cannabis Concentrate, Polysorbate.

10mg THC per package

Also sold in individual servings
    What was the price per bag on that coffee, KQ?
    Not really digging those guys I signed on with, fairly fucked up and stupid, not worth my time.
    But I have these semi-underground pot parties I go to here where your stuff is legal.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Are there many older stoners who now prefer edibles to smoking?
    There's definitely quite a few. a substantial percentage. I bet older folks are more "traditional" overall but what the numbers are I don't know.

What was the price per bag on that coffee, KQ?
    Not really digging those guys I signed on with, fairly fucked up and stupid, not worth my time.
    But I have these semi-underground pot parties I go to here where your stuff is legal.
    Here in W2 it's $30 for 6 pods. Prices tend to be a tad higher here than Seattle.

Search Leafly for "coffee" and you'll pull up a plethora of products.

anyone catch this on NBC last night?

As More States Legalize, Some Couples Inspired To Incorporate Weed Into Weddings | NBC Nightly News

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism