Page 286 of 371 FirstFirst ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 9255
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    My favorite store (Tokyo Starfish) carries some glass but not a huge selection. They tell me it’s a matter of inventory turns and margins vs the web stores.
    Not worth their time.

KQ: https://aqualabtechnologies.com/
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Not worth their time.

KQ: https://aqualabtechnologies.com/
    LOL!

Interesting the materials of choice these days is glass and silicone. The old one pipe I have is deer antler. I still really like it for the feel, look and durability (not that it gets much use anymore). It is very small which I like too (never been a big smoker and always liked one-hitters. Who wants to smoke the burnt offerings of a party bowl?

Kinda like this:

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

i have a 500 ml vape cart that wont work on both of my vape batteries

what do I do with it? open it up carefully and poor into my tea?

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post

I know stores don't take returns but if it's defective you might try otherwise yeah, I'd try and open it. What do you have to lose?

Maybe think about getting a fillable pen. I have one with several tankers so I can switch out stains. I can also use pre-filled carts on it.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

hmmm - george, I mean my store doesn't take returns...

i don't have a script to go to a dispensary and I find the black market prices cheaper with better selection than the menus of the vermont dispensaries

it's complicated... but I have great selection and prices, but returns, ummm not so much an option

WEED, The Official Thread

Apparently you can gently use a paper clip to pull the circle piece in the middle of the bottom upwards a bit to create better contact with the battery.

I found some YouTube’s about it.

Thank you!

hmmm - george, I mean my store doesn't take returns...

i don't have a script to go to a dispensary and I find the black market prices cheaper with better selection than the menus of the vermont dispensaries

it's complicated... but I have great selection and prices, but returns, ummm not so much an option
    I'm so sorry you live in a non-legal state. Hopes & Prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    Apparently you can gently use a paper clip to pull the circle piece in the middle of the bottom upwards a bit to create better contact with the battery.

I found some YouTube’s about it.
    I was wondering if something could be done about the contact. Good work!

In case anyone is interested - I contacted Lifted about their version of the strain Wedding Cake:

Hello KQ:

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying our Wedding Cake strain! A little history on our Wedding Cake strain. We were the FIRST farm to bring Wedding Cake to the WA recreational market. The strain lineage is traced back to a breeder from California by the name of SeedJunky (SeedJunky Genetics). He was the original breeder for this strain using (Triangle Kush x Animal Mints) as the parent strains for the cross. That is the REAL cross of Wedding Cake. We blame the lineage confusion partially on Leafly and uneducated budtenders. Leafly's description states Wedding Cake and Pink Cookies names are interchangable, and the strain lineage are the same (Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry Pie). But, in fact, they are not! HA! Since we brought Wedding Cake to the market in 2017, there have been at least 7 farms now that carry "Wedding Cake." Don't quote me but, I have heard we still carry the best Wedding Cake strain to date. And it shows as we currently have the #2 most selling product in the state, being Wedding Cake 3.5g units. I hope this was informative enough so that now you can properly educate consumers and industry professionals alike!

Stay Lifted,

Cody Shell
    General Manager
    Lifted Cannabis Company
    253-226-4525

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190817_162418.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	291506Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190817_162239.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	291507

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

Name:	20190817_162418.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	291506Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190817_162239.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	291507
    Does it have a pungent smell?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Does it have a pungent smell?

Not as much as some of the reviewers claim but maybe their noses are more sensitive than mine. I do have a bit of a sinus thing going on today which is why I haven't tried it yet. Not feeling super great. Probably wait until I feel better so I can enjoy it.
    Last edited by KQ; 08-17-2019 at 07:28 PM.

In case anyone is interested - I contacted Lifted about their version of the strain Wedding Cake:

<snip>
    The strain lineage is traced back to a breeder from California by the name of SeedJunky (SeedJunky Genetics). He was the original breeder for this strain using (Triangle Kush x Animal Mints) as the parent strains for the cross. That is the REAL cross of Wedding Cake. Leafly's description states Wedding Cake and Pink Cookies names are interchangable, and the strain lineage are the same (Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry Pie). But, in fact, they are not! HA!
    Quite a difference- per Lifted, it’s an indica. Per leafly, it’s a saliva-forward hybrid with Durban Poison on both sides.

of course there’s a bunch of origin theories for trainwreck as well...

does it smoke like an indica or a sativa?

Quite a difference- per Lifted, it’s an indica. Per leafly, it’s a saliva-forward hybrid with Durban Poison on both sides.

of course there’s a bunch of origin theories for trainwreck as well...

does it smoke like an indica or a sativa?
    Sativa. It was a blast! Focused, happy, uplifting, getting stuffed done. Highly recommend the Lifted version of Wedding Cake.

Sinuses are better. Hummed my way through a hot shower and had a spoon full of honey. I can REALLY smell the Blue Cheese now - wow. Yes it is strong but I like it! Going to give it a go...

Not as much as some of the reviewers claim but maybe their noses are more sensitive than mine. I do have a bit of a sinus thing going on today which is why I haven't tried it yet. Not feeling super great. Probably wait until I feel better so I can enjoy it.
    Did it smell like dirty socks?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Did it smell like dirty socks?
    *shoves snout in jar*

No.. not socks... has a sweet edge to it. Yanno, it smells like blue cheese with quince paste. Ever had that? Yum!

Got a nice little buzz going. Happy, relaxed. Haven't looked but I think I'm smiling.

Has an interesting taste. I'm trying it in my old deer antler pipe which I've cleaned and put a new screen in so I could really see how this tasted. Next time I hit this strain I'll use my new dry vape. An industry friend says she thinks there is a difference in the effect and I wanted to see for myself so I'm running a little test.

Whoa. I might be a little high.

Sativa. It was a blast! Focused, happy, uplifting, getting stuffed done. Highly recommend the Lifted version of Wedding Cake.
    Hmmm- Lifted’s genetics (triangle kush x animal mint) point to It smoking like an indica...

The getting stuff done part you describe really points to the Durban in the strain on Leaflys site

Whichever, glad you like it!

Hmmm- Lifted’s genetics (triangle kush x animal mint) point to It smoking like an indica...

The getting stuff done part you describe really points to the Durban in the strain on Leaflys site

Whichever, glad you like it!

well the Blue Cheese I just had is a sativa hybrid and it's behaving like an indica.

Edit/Add: You know, it's really all about the terpenes. If growers would list those it would be a lot easier to get exactly what you want. That's how to choose a strain. All this "indica" and "sativa" stuff isn't entirely accurate.
    Last edited by KQ; 08-18-2019 at 12:29 AM.

The whole Sativa/Indica thing has come under fire lately.

I believe that Blue Cheese is UK Cheese x Blue Dream.

I've stopped paying attention to names though for the Wedding Cake reason, unless it's in seed form.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

WEED, The Official Thread

After a couple weeks now of vaping cartridges for the first time, other than the convenience of low residual odor and basically no prep needed, I have to say I prefer vaping flower in my PAX.

I’m finding something a bit freaky in the process of creating these cartridges and the concentration of who knows what in the final oil.

I feel the PAX splits the difference from smoking actual bud in a pipe or bong and vaping cartridges. I know vaping flower does not eliminate the possibility of contaminates, however I feel it’s not concentrated. The green hit on the PAX seems to give me a much more natural flavor than whatever they are doing to the cartridges to turbo up the taste.

Having a family I cannot open sesh in the living room. I do prefer low odor and the idea of no actual combustion .

Carts never really get me to my destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Carts never really get me to my destination.
    It's a different destination for sure.

LC: Agree with the convenience of vapes (oil). If you buy tankers I think you can get a good idea of exactly what you're getting but I could be wrong. Lots of ways to extract, some with less residue than others, you just need to do some research. (Bobby, correct me if I'm wrong)

Here's a guide that can help you on your way to understanding some of the process:

Complete Guide to Solventless/Non-solvent Cannabis Concentrates and

A GUIDE TO CANNABIS CONCENTRATES
    Part 3, Advanced Cannabis Concentrates

Looking forward to testing out my new dry herb vape today (Pulsar Flow) with some Dutch Hawaiian.

Edit/Add: I do have to say that from personal experience I think that vaping is a good delivery system for CBD and achieving pain relief.
    Last edited by KQ; 08-18-2019 at 10:38 AM.

Wow. Just hit my dry herb vape and ... wow. So nice. Really get the flavor of the strain (Dutch Hawaiian). Sweet and smooth with no harshness or heat. Very easy draw. There is more of a smell than vaping concentrate but it's still not a burning weed smell.

Here is the prep work:

Name:	DH1.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	462.9 KB 
ID:	291579

Here is the herb after two hits, just a little brown. No burnt offerings WSE:

Name:	DH2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	446.5 KB 
ID:	291580

The vape gets a little warm but not hot. Easy to use, nice features like haptic feedback for when it's ready (40sec warm-up). Shuts off after 4 mins. Has a hefty feel (7oz) and sits comfortably in my hand. It would be heavy to carry in a pocket IMO.

Re: strain. Nice. Uplifting. Might be a tad racy - probably don't want to use this to relax at night.

The Pulsar Flow:

Name:	PF1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	225.8 KB 
ID:	291581

Name:	PF2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	192.0 KB 
ID:	291582

Does it really need to be recharged after just 1 bowl? The review you (? somebody posted it) seemed to say that. My pax probably lasts like 7 or 8 fills, just 1 would be a pain.

It's a different destination for sure.

LC: Agree with the convenience of vapes (oil). If you buy tankers I think you can get a good idea of exactly what you're getting but I could be wrong.
    Why, when I read that, did I have visions of giant ocean-going oil tankers full of weed oil?