Page 293 of 371 FirstFirst ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 9264
    Anything mixed with concentrates to make them flowable in those very convenient oil cartridges is not good for you. This device allows you to put any concentrate in raw form smokable. Buy one: https://hitsonhand.com/products/firebox

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

^^^ Sounds perfect for my simpson oil. Will get. Thanks, Dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    Anything mixed with concentrates to make them flowable in those very convenient oil cartridges is not good for you. This device allows you to put any concentrate in raw form smokable. Buy one: https://hitsonhand.com/products/firebox

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    But unless you make your own you are still buying oil, terp sauce, live resin, right?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

WEED, The Official Thread

Paging Splat and other CA folks -
    I’m headed to CA for a week for work 11/3-9. Bay Area and all over LA. Given all this talk and fear of carts and concentrates, I’m looking for advice.
    What are some trusted CA extract brands? Yeah...I know carts will kill you but I’m gonna buy a couple anyway. What’s the best/cleanest source?

The all knowing interweb doesn’t seem to have clear answers as to what companies in CA are solid.

Also....if anyone is on the Bay Area, Santa Barbara or LA I’ll be happy to meet up, buy a meal, some drinks and probably unload some weed on you after I grossly over buy.

Edit: any advice for Bay Area rec dispensaries with good flower would be appreciated. Last trip there was shortly after legal rec came online and not much I saw was worth while.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Last edited by schwerty; 10-17-2019 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    But unless you make your own you are still buying oil, terp sauce, live resin, right?
    Someone could gift you something to put in it.

Schwerty - damn, we posted at the same time. Ha!

I have no clue on brands, I burn my own. You driving down?

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Edit: any advice for Bay Area rec dispensaries with good flower would be appreciated. Last trip there was shortly after legal rec came online and not much I saw was worth while.
    I have had solid success with Barbary Coast in SF. They even have a smoking lounge where you may enjoy your flower or dabs. Papers, dab rigs, vapexhales etc all provided to you to use for free while you conduct business meetings or watch a live game on the many TVs. https://barbarycoastsf.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post

Any difference in the firebox atomizer vs the Sai or Sequoia from Humboldt Vape Tech? The Sai and Sequoia are not made in the USA but do offer the option of a Ti bucket with multiple coil options as well as adjustable top air flow and glass tips. Coils last a long time under the bucket and the bucket is super easy to clean. https://humboldtvapetech.com/

Thx MK! I’ll try that shop out!

Splat- flying to SF. Rental car down the coast. So won’t be in your neck of the woods unfortunately.

fan of this with the ceramic coil for concentrates. no nooks and crannys for waste.
    https://www.yocanvaporizer.com/produ...an-evolve-plus

USING CANNABIS TO TREAT CANCER
    Medical science pioneer Manuel Guzman on prospects for an approved cannabis anticancer drug

https://www.projectcbd.org/medicine/...f7ecf8-6772529

Landmark State Court Ruling Says THC in Blood is NOT Sufficient Grounds for DUI

Phoenix, AZ – A Court of Appeals in Phoenix delivered a ruling on Thursday that could set a precedent as legal systems grapple with the question of driving under the influence of cannabis.

“Medical marijuana users cannot be convicted of driving while under the influence of the drug absent proof that they were actually impaired, the state Court of Appeals ruled Thursday.

In a major setback for prosecutors, the judges pointed out that Arizona, unlike some other states, has no law that spells out that at a certain level of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in the blood a person is presumed to be impaired…

What that means is every case where prosecutors charge a medical marijuana user with breaking the law requires expert testimony to show that particular individual was impaired at that particular level of THC.”

This is a huge win for citizens and for rationality itself, as it negates the government’s assumption that an arbitrary number means a driver is impaired, which provided grounds for criminal conviction.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/pr...29dQ_pWbx2GzoE

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Well, yah.

But "ALL VAPING IS BAD! WORSE THAN SMOKING! PEOPLE ARE DYING ALL OVER THE PLACE FROM VAPING!"

...sells a lot more papers and clicks than,

"People should not buy black market vape carts. There's probably some bad shit in those ones specifically. It's not a national crisis or anything, a few cheap assed morons died. Welcome to the invisible hand of the free market and survival of the fittest, bitches. Greed, and zero regulation (even when the companies in this market are calling for government intervention and regulation), is good."
    Last edited by reckless toboggan; 10-19-2019 at 08:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Weed is nice. Thankfully it is legal here. That is all.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

yeah weed is bueno
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

It's a Deep Chunk kind of morning around here.

Gotta say - the soft gels and tinctures available legally in Canada have really made this cold not bad. Like, best cold ever! (I'm not ripped lol, just real nice to have a slight buzz with out the added hacky heaviness in the lungs from smoking or vaping). This is not bad at all. And sleepy time = sleepy time, not that tossing and turning bullshit.

Highly recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Gotta say - the soft gels and tinctures available legally in Canada have really made this cold not bad. Like, best cold ever! (I'm not ripped lol, just real nice to have a slight buzz with out the added hacky heaviness in the lungs from smoking or vaping). This is not bad at all. And sleepy time = sleepy time, not that tossing and turning bullshit.

Highly recommended!
    Ok this cold is getting better and better lol. Really enjoying the smoke free vibes.

^^^took your advice, and yeah, they’re great products, super easy to control dosing.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

In honor of bobby I finally picked up some decarboxylated oil syringes. now to figure out dosingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20191021_101951.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	298720

Really great link, KQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    ^^^took your advice, and yeah, they’re great products, super easy to control dosing.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Hey cool what did you get? I'm still on my first bottles of San Rafeal Pink Kush softgels and Redecan Reign drops 30-1. I find the drops last well into the next day if used past ~8pm, while the soft gels are easier and more predictable to dose.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    In honor of bobby I finally picked up some decarboxylated oil syringes. now to figure out dosingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20191021_101951.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	298720
    Most recs are to start with a grain of rice size dose.

What variety of rice? Arborio? Basmati ? Long grain wild?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    What variety of rice? Arborio? Basmati ? Long grain wild?
    Har. I went with medium grain white rice.

A 3mg dose?
    are you high?

3snowboards