Page 312 of 371 FirstFirst ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 9264
    Blue Dream is a stellar example of a low-anxiety sativa. One of it's parents, Super Silver Haze, is similarly uplifting without the raciness and anxiety some people experience from sativas. Lemon Cheesecake Thai is another one that's energizing without being edgy. If you're in Washington, and can track down some Santa Marta Purple from Kiona, that's another solid strain in this category.

For you heavy indica fans, I've found that Triangle Kush is a particularly stoney variety. They should probably rename that strain "Don't Make Any Fucking Plans."

BD is one of my favorite strains, I've literally smoked pounds of the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    2) current limit is ......... 5 ounces per month.
    No wonder peeps were so willing to share a jar when I was in Boze last winter.

You all gonna die from lung cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Blue Dream is a stellar example of a low-anxiety sativa. One of it's parents, Super Silver Haze, is similarly uplifting without the raciness and anxiety some people experience from sativas. Lemon Cheesecake Thai is another one that's energizing without being edgy. If you're in Washington, and can track down some Santa Marta Purple from Kiona, that's another solid strain in this category.

For you heavy indica fans, I've found that Triangle Kush is a particularly stoney variety. They should probably rename that strain "Don't Make Any Fucking Plans."

Completely agree about BD. That stuff is magic
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

You had me at "Don't Make Any Fucking Plans" (DMAFP™).

I wish my state would get on board with legal retail. It is mind blowing to realize there's a strain for everyone. Uppers, downers, psychedelics. Even us PCP fans can probably find something. Wait, what? Seriously, what's a good PCP-like strain. For a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Ha! So true. I cannot puff before bed either. Get up and go sativa is the best.
    https://youtu.be/oNigRJJu6Zc

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Then we are back in a circle. WTF is a pack if it's not an elbow then???
    Elbow = (1)eLBow. Pack > 1LB, E.G. "5 pack" = 5LBs
    Box = 100 pack

`•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

I wish my state would get on board with legal retail. It is mind blowing to realize there's a strain for everyone. Uppers, downers, psychedelics. Even us PCP fans can probably find something. Wait, what? Seriously, what's a good PCP-like strain. For a friend.
    bruce banner
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    bruce banner
    Interesting. Sativa dominant. I'm typically more of an Indica guy, but definitely has it's time and place.

Picked up some edibles, don't these look absolutely delicious?!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200513_161344.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	328405

True Canadian silliness. Weed, oils, carts, edibles etc all have to be sold in packaging that doesn't allow you to see the actual product.

EDIT and as I've mentioned here before, packages of edibles can not exceed 10 mg THC per package.

I don't need my mind to race faster than it does. I prefer Melty McCouchLock.
    You need some Blue Cheese
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Picked up some edibles, don't these look absolutely delicious?!

Name:	20200513_161344.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	328405

True Canadian silliness. Weed, oils, carts, edibles etc all have to be sold in packaging that doesn't allow you to see the actual product.

EDIT and as I've mentioned here before, packages of edibles can not exceed 10 mg THC per package.
    Wait, wut? 10mg per package, or per serving?
    I thought we had it bad in OR with 8mg per serving (except for Magic Number brewed products). There would be one hell of a packaging disposal problem if I lived in your hood.

The weed industry is the largest packaging whores currently. They have no choice, but it is ridiculous.

There are a number of shops in Colorado that are BYO jar. I wish there was more of that, at least for buying flower or pre-rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Wait, wut? 10mg per package, or per serving?
    I thought we had it bad in OR with 8mg per serving (except for Magic Number brewed products). There would be one hell of a packaging disposal problem if I lived in your hood.
    Heh - yeah 10mg per package. Packages aren't exactly cheap either. Haven't tried any of these yet but the over all consensus online is they do generally taste really good and even the most chronic people will admit that a 10mg hits them harder than they expected, compared to the blackmarket stuff that is almost always proven to be less mg than advertised.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    The weed industry is the largest packaging whores currently. They have no choice, but it is ridiculous.
    I think in Canada we've somehow amplified the waste. When I tried the legal weed it was online only, so it gets shipped to you.. The box they send it in looked plain from the outside but on the inside it had a basic print of cannabis leaves on the cardboard. Kinda cool I guess, but if you were going to reuse the box it's a bit limiting. Not gonna use it to mail gramma's Christmas parcel in. Then you'd have your packing list, plus another piece of paper explaining that cannabis is a drug, can be habit forming etc - they easily could have cut down on paper waste and print that on the back of the packing list.

Then you have the packaging for the product - a box with some sort of child proof opening system which means now there's additional plastic involved (not reusable btw), or sometimes a hilariously over sized plastic jar.

Also the packaging has a very distinct and identifiable look - turns out us pot heads aren't the best at recycling or using proper garbage cans because you see these empty containers on the ground outside of the dispensaries. Not a good look at all.

There are a number of shops in Colorado that are BYO jar. I wish there was more of that, at least for buying flower or pre-rolls.
    That is super cool - we're decades away from that kind of rational thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    Elbow = (1)eLBow. Pack > 1LB, E.G. "5 pack" = 5LBs
    Box = 100 pack

Ok, so is there a default number when someone says 'a pack'? Because I've only ever seen it here, and only without a number. Which is moranic then. 'A pack' implies 1. Which is an elbow. No, I'm not letting this go.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    You need some Blue Cheese
    Looks awesome. My family already hates it when I eat the stinky cheese. Weed that smells the same would be perfect.

I don't need my mind to race faster than it does. I prefer Melty McCouchLock.
    As long as I do not enhance sativa with caffeine I am golden. Decaf FTW!

Melty McCouchLock...

Name:	IMG_3214.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	328468

That's like selling gum or LifeSavers by the piece.

and even the most chronic people will admit that a 10mg hits them harder than they expected,

I don't think so. Hadn't tried any edible in like 40 years. Tried a half of a legal dispensary 20mg a month ago. Didn't do much but make me feel a little weird for awhile. Took it on an empty stomach. Kicked in (if you could call it that) a lot sooner then I thought it would. Otherwise not much. If I ever try again it's going to be 20mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post
    Took it on an empty stomach. Kicked in (if you could call it that) a lot sooner then I thought it would. Otherwise not much. If I ever try again it's going to be 20mg.
    It's not booze dude - most people need some amount of (somewhat fatty) food in their stomach to get the full potential of an edible.

It's not booze dude - most people need some amount of (somewhat fatty) food in their stomach to get the full potential of an edible.
    Try a nice mango!

Mangoes contain a chemical called myrcene, which is known to interact with THC.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Edibles and tinc are always much more enjoyable when consumed around a meal (that contains fat).

I'm full of nervous energy. I don't drink coffee and don't like anything with stimulants, which could be why indica doesn't put me down like a lot of folks. Even the stoniest of indicas just seem to flatten the peaks for me. I'm sure there's one out there, but I've never met a sativa that I really loved. Ultimately, I'm not picky and will consume whatever I'm given, but when I have the opportunity to choose, I go full indica.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

I find eating an edible on an empty stomach WITH some food is best. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Edibles and tinc are always much more enjoyable when consumed around a meal (that contains fat).

I'm full of nervous energy. I don't drink coffee and don't like anything with stimulants, which could be why indica doesn't put me down like a lot of folks. Even the stoniest of indicas just seem to flatten the peaks for me. I'm sure there's one out there, but I've never met a sativa that I really loved. Ultimately, I'm not picky and will consume whatever I'm given, but when I have the opportunity to choose, I go full indica.
    This is me. ADHD (late 70s early 80s Ritalin kid) and indica just seems to level the playing field.

I haven't felt couch lock in so long I can't remember.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    Wish montucky would just fully legalize already.
    You and me both. The drive to Spokane for weed blows.

MT was 100% going to get it on the ballot this fall but all this (gestures) has really hampered signature gathering. I think if it makes it on the ballot it will pass.