Page 263 of 371 FirstFirst ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 9264
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Anyone have any recommendations for Canadian online shopping? Who are the big guys ? Guessing west coast makes the most sense
    Not canadian but a BC friend mentioned... http://cannabis.shoppersdrugmart.ca

Cannmart.com has a decent selection. And I may have a little personal investment in them as well for full disclosure.

New H.R. Bill 420 for de-crim in the works. Fingers crossed. Has full script in the link below.
    https://www.marijuanamoment.net/read...arijuana-bill/

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Stainless Farms... est. 2019.
    Apparently no one gives a fuck.

I do, some. He didn't give us much info though. I wonder how much ground the Stainlesses are putting in hemp. It's an awesome fiber as most know but i wonder if there's enough market for it in the near term if a bunch of folks jump in quickly. Long term I think it will work out well.

MJ causes schizophrenia? What a load!
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    MJ causes schizophrenia? What a load!
    What he said.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I do, some. He didn't give us much info though. I wonder how much ground the Stainlesses are putting in hemp. It's an awesome fiber as most know but i wonder if there's enough market for it in the near term if a bunch of folks jump in quickly. Long term I think it will work out well.
    This showed up in our local paper yesterday. Yakima is about 2.5 hrs west of me and 2.25 hrs east of Seattle. I'd be interested in planting some but need to look into water requirements among other things.

No hurry on hemp: Don't expect Yakima Valley farmers to jump on bandwagon

YAKIMA, Wash. — Hemp may be legal to grow nationally, but don’t expect to see too many Yakima County farms converting to the crop.

While three businesses in the Yakima Valley have been licensed by the state to process industrial hemp, at least one local agricultural expert is wary as to whether there’s a sufficient market to make the non-narcotic version of marijuana a viable cash crop.

“There is a lot of hype associated with it, but I think we should take a wait-and-see attitude,” said Frank Lyall, president of the Yakima County Farm Bureau.

State law authorized experimental hemp farms and processing in 2016, but the regulations put greater emphasis on marijuana, which was legalized by voters in 2012.

Federal government legalizes hemp

President Donald Trump signed the 2018 Farm Bill in late December that, among other things, removed industrial hemp from the federal list of illicit drugs. The move allows farmers to grow it like any other crop.

Hemp has been used in the past to make a variety of products, including cloth, ropes, paper and animal bedding. It is believed that the Declaration of Independence was drafted and printed on hemp paper.

The primary difference between industrial hemp and marijuana is the former has little to no THC, the chemical that gives marijuana users the high when they smoke or consume it.

The change sets the stage for greater expansion in an industry already seeing explosive growth because of growing demand for cannabidiol, or CBD, a non-psychoactive compound found in hemp that many see as a way to better health.

Federal legalization could triple the overall hemp market to $2.5 billion by 2022, with $1.3 billion of those sales from hemp-derived CBD products, according to New Frontier Data, a cannabis market research firm.

“It’s a huge deal because it’s a domino effect. Banks can get involved now and if banks get involved, then credit card processors get involved — and if that happens, then big-box stores like Target and Walmart get into it,” said Sean Murphy, a New Frontier data analyst who’s tracked the industry since its infancy in 2015. “All these big players are going to come in.”

Twenty-three states issued 3,544 licenses for hemp in 2018, said Eric Steenstra, president of Vote Hemp, a nonprofit hemp advocacy group. At the same time, the total market for hemp — from textiles to seeds to CBD oil — has grown from a few million dollars in 2015 to $820 million today and about a third of that is from hemp-derived CBD, Murphy said.

In the 2016 session, Washington lawmakers passed the Industrial Hemp Research Pilot bill, which directed the state Department of Agriculture to develop a way to license hemp production to research its cultivation and marketing within the state.

Between July and December, nine licenses were issued to growers and processors in the state. Among them are John I. Haas, one of the world’s largest hop producers; Hops Extract in Yakima and Golden Gate Hop Ranches in Mabton.

Lyall, with the Farm Bureau, is not aware of any large-scale growers interested in going into hemp. Right now, there does not seem to be enough demand for hemp products to make an operation profitable for Central Washington farmers, especially if hemp can be grown in other well-irrigated, temperate regions of the country.

He compared it to grass hay, which, while grown in abundance here, pales as a cash crop compared with apples, cherries and hops.

Likewise, state Rep. Tom Dent, R-Moses Lake, does not see too many farmers rushing into the market. While he’s heard some talk among lawmakers about hemp, he’s not aware of any bills in the works.

But he said it is something the Legislature will need to address.

“We have to move into the area,” Dent said. “We don’t want to have it too close to marijuana (farms),” Dent said. “Keep in mind, we have a lot of seed crops that are not grown close to each other because we don’t want them cross-pollinating.”

State regulations already requires a 4-mile buffer between marijuana and hemp farms to avoid one crop contaminating the other. But the rules also give precedence to marijuana farmers, potentially allowing them to displace a hemp grower who was in the area first.

Dent said that is a point that would have to be addressed in any new regulations, as the state should give priority to agricultural crops.

In Yakima County, where officials have banned marijuana growing and processing in the unincorporated areas, not much thought has been given to regulating its non-intoxicating cousin, said Commissioner Ron Anderson.

“We haven’t discussed it to any degree,” Anderson said. “Is it an agricultural crop or an industrial crop, and how would it fit into our zoning that way?”

The Associated Press contributed to this story.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Does in come in the mail in ON or how does that work?

Currently, yep, all legal orders are processed through ocs.ca, and all shipped out with Canada Post here in Ontario. Sellers on ocs.ca are the current Licensed Producers already serving the medical market. Receiver needs to be of age, show ID and sign away.

Check out the buying experience - online only, and when browsing you're treated to nothing more than pictures of the packaging. https://ocs.ca/collections/dried-flower-cannabis

From what I've seen over a few orders it is generally really inferior product; shit bag appeal, no cure and way too dry. There's a couple consistently good LP's (San Rafael, Broken Coast) but expect to pay upwards of $15 a gram plus shipping.

Oh I see. I’m in BC. Must be something in the okanagan? Seems most small towns have a slow approval process
    I think you're stuck with your own provincial weed retailer for now as well, although your local shits going to be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    My friend in Toronto was using a private portal website. Well before the legal passing. Great stuff, was always nice to have to work in Toronto and just swing by his place on my way from the airport. Good nugz.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    The 'mailorder' stuff as it's still called has been amazing. From good selection of flower at dirt low bulk prices to the latest 'designer' concentrates, complete with modern touches like reward points and referral programs, it's the easy choice once you grow old of the high priced and sadly poor (legal) alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    The 'mailorder' stuff as it's still called has been amazing. From good selection of flower at dirt low bulk prices to the latest 'designer' concentrates, complete with modern touches like reward points and referral programs, it's the easy choice once you grow old of the high priced and sadly poor (legal) alternative.
    Sure was a good menu on the service he used.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by tbssux View Post
    Apparently no one gives a fuck.
    You need professional help. Your obsession is getting bad. You should do a dab...

People here want legal Cannabis so bad they are paying 15 bucks a pre-roll for hemp flower.

Cops are trying to arrest people for smoking hemp flower and CBD carts...

It's insane.
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 01-10-2019 at 05:29 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Oh I see. I’m in BC. Must be something in the okanagan? Seems most small towns have a slow approval process
    Kamloops has a government location or you can buy from the BC gov mail order site. For much better product, mail ordered try http://getwhitepalm.com

New Congressional Marijuana Bill Is Actually Numbered H.R. 420

The new bill filed in the House on Wednesday by Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR) is titled the Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol Act. If passed, it would remove cannabis from the federal Controlled Substances Act.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...d-h-r-420/amp/
    Last edited by jackattack; 01-11-2019 at 11:04 AM.

You need professional help. Your obsession is getting bad. You should do a dab...

People here want legal Cannabis so bad they are paying 15 bucks a pre-roll for hemp flower.

Cops are trying to arrest people for smoking hemp flower and CBD carts...

It's insane.
    ‘Bout the same here in WY.

You need professional help.

Sez the guy who needs to smoke weed before driving or he gets 'a little road ragey'.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Not canadian but a BC friend mentioned... http://cannabis.shoppersdrugmart.ca
    Thanks. Looks like that’s just for Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    I think you're stuck with your own provincial weed retailer for now as well, although your local shits going to be much better.
    Trying to avoid driving to the city but that’s possible

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    Kamloops has a government location or you can buy from the BC gov mail order site. For much better product, mail ordered try http://getwhitepalm.com
    Getwhitepalm has some quality . Might have to try them. Cbd is almost half price of my current source. See what else falls in my cart. Good selection. Thought these “stores” would be more widely known at this point. Thanks

Sez the guy who needs to smoke weed before driving or he gets 'a little road ragey'.
    Yep. Weed helps me relax. Not sure that calls for professional help. I'm also impatient. Cannabis fixes that.

You sound ignorant trying to make fun of weed use (in the weed thread). Compared to every other socially sanctioned drug out there its pretty much innocuous.

Why don't you try and keep your obsession with me confined to my thread? You have nothing to contribute here...

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 01-11-2019 at 05:18 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Name:  JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ.JPG
Views: 333
Size:  28.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Name:  JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ.JPG
Views: 333
Size:  28.6 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Yep. Weed helps me relax. Not sure that calls for professional help. I'm also impatient. Cannabis fixes that.

You sound ignorant trying to make fun of weed use (in the weed thread). Compared to every other socially sanctioned drug out there its pretty much innocuous.
    Not making fun of weed use. Just pointing out that if you need weed in order to not get road rage, you might want to take a step back.

Or smoke moar. It’s like people that get snippy when they’re hungry or hangry as we call it. Same thing . THC levels get low and it’s like getting hangry. I prescribe one persy every hour on the hour. 2 to wake. Or quit

Not making fun of weed use. Just pointing out that if you need weed in order to not get road rage, you might want to take a step back.
    Smoke less weed and get more pissed off. You aren't very smart.

Me being impatient while driving pales in comparison to your weird man crush on me. Don't think Cannabis helps with low self esteem there Elephant Man. Or suppressed homosexuality. Or being afraid of people online.

This thread is about weed. Not for you to obsess over me.

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 01-12-2019 at 06:55 AM.

This thread is about weed. Not for you to obsess over me.
    And all this time I thought Tbssux had a man crush on me. Now I find he was just trying to get next to Stainless.

I feel so used...

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    And all this time I thought Tbssux had a man crush on me. Now I find he was just trying to get next to Stainless.

I feel so used...
    My apologies. I won't be completely happy until he changes his name to StainlessSux.

It'll always feel like there is someone else....