Page 282 of 371 FirstFirst ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... LastLast
Results 7,026 to 7,050 of 9264
    Stuff I just saw estimates CBDs are only doing 1/2 billion in the US now and that it might grow to 1.8 billion by 2022.
    THC pots are probably closer to 60 billion + and mostly not legal.
    Decaf coffee probably gets 10 percent share + IDK if CBD will even do that much.

There is a lot of bunk cbd out there it seems, so we shall see what ends up on the shelves of the Krogers and CVS's of the world. Sounds like there will be a lot more hemp available in the future so hopefully some quality standardization happens.
    Maybe like the 3.2 beer they sold at grocery stores and tourons bought without knowing. Only different.

Dude that runs this place is legit. http://theluckyleaf.com/ Did seasons out at Targhee back in the day. Just launched the website. Nice selection and prices IMO. Glad he is doing well.

^^^good for him and Silverton. Hope he does well

Oh yea, I don’t see hemp surpassing cannabis* any time soon.
    Legal and medical mj is a $10 billion business. Your aren’t gonna ramp to that level quickly with one crop a year. Especially when proven Genetics are tough to come by and cost like $1.00 per seed (not feminized).

A lot of the genetics are hot (>0.3% THC) meaning you grow one crop a year and then dump it because you don’t have a license to grow THC weed.
    Plus all the vicissitudes of agriculture.
    Plus, at least in Oregon, everybody with five acres are putting in a crop of hemp. Prices gonna plummet.
    Yes, you get added shelf life by blasting it into erl for downstream processing, but that costs dough too.
    Plus it’s still pretty much a cottage industry- gonna need significant processing capacity added to make $10 billion of salve and tincture

Last edited by KQ; 06-13-2019 at 08:44 AM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

You know what goes great with CBD? A little THC. Full spectrum ftw.

Hemp is going to win in making paper, hemp plastics, clothing and everything else possible from that awesome renewable.

I could use me some sour tsunami now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I could use me some sour tsunami now and again.
    Oh man that strain is the bomb! My favorite local shop finally restocked their Dose tankers of ST. I was really worried there for a while.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Appears that the earliest skiers in history were hot-boxing dank bud 2500 years ago
    An international team of researchers analyzed the interiors and contents of 10 wooden bowls excavated from burials at Jirzankal Cemetery, a site on the Pamir Plateau in what is now far-western China. The bowls contained small stones that had been exposed to high heat, and archaeologists identified them as braziers for burning incense or other plant matter.

Chemical analysis of the braziers revealed that nine of the ten once contained cannabis.

The Jirzankal cannabis features higher levels of mind-altering compounds than have yet been found at any ancient site, suggesting that people could have been intentionally cultivating certain strains of cannabis for a potent high, or selecting wild plants known to produce that effect.
    https://www.nationalgeographic.com/c...g-china-tombs/

This area is near the Altai Mountains, where the earliest evidence of skis has been found.
    Coincidence? I think not!

^they were getting high in the cemetery.

Quote Originally Posted by OregonDead View Post
    Dude that runs this place is legit. http://theluckyleaf.com/ Did seasons out at Targhee back in the day. Just launched the website. Nice selection and prices IMO. Glad he is doing well.
    Great menu holy fuck grams of live resin for $20... drool....
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Ancient Humans Used Marijuana, Scientists Say https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/12/h...marijuana.html

Benny - look up three posts...

Heh, I just came here to post the same article.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

It’s a good a time as ever for an Oregon vacation.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post

Decriminalization passed in NY after legalization didn't pass

I can't help but to not be excited
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

A 'Museum of Weed' is coming to Hollywood

San Francisco (CNN Business)A 30,000-square-foot cannabis museum is coming to Hollywood.

Weedmaps, a Los Angeles-based cannabis technology and media company, is behind the new museum, which is aimed at destigmatizing cannabis and will open later this summer.

"We're at this point now where there is some cannabis normalization," Weedmaps CEO Chris Beals told CNN Business, "where they're already starting to forget that there have been people who have been in jail (because of prohibition)."

The Weedmaps Museum of Weed, slated to be open from Aug. 3 through Sept. 29 at 720 North Cahuenga Boulevard, will take visitors on a chronological walk through history — from the early uses of the cannabis plant to the "Reefer Madness" and "War on Drugs" eras through to the present-day legalization efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I support this.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

So what’s up? Did Illinois just legalize?
    Did not see that coming.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Did the Cannabis Cup in SF this past weekend. Fukking free dabs all day of the best shit imaginable.
    And my buddy won Best Sungrown Weed award.

fuuuuuuuuck.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Did not see that coming.
    You might want to lay off the herb for a bit then, because you've been comatose. Illinois legislature passed the law May 31 and the Governor campaigned on legalization, so him signing the bill was about the least surprising thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    You might want to lay off the herb for a bit then, because you've been comatose. Illinois legislature passed the law May 31 and the Governor campaigned on legalization, so him signing the bill was about the least surprising thing ever.
    Yikes, my bad Danny. Haven’t been keeping up with Illinois news.
    Fuck dude
    crab in my shoe mouth

Good news for the Blues scene^

A Wrigley chewing gum heir and a former Patrón CEO go all in on cannabis

San Francisco (CNN Business)William "Beau" Wrigley Jr. believes he can emulate the success of his family's old chewing gum empire in the cannabis industry.

And Surterra Wellness, the company at which Wrigley is CEO, just landed a big chunk of capital to help achieve that goal.

The company, an Atlanta-based developer and retailer of cannabis products, raised $100 million to help fuel its rapid US and international expansion in the emerging cannabis industry. Among the investors participating in the round was Edward Brown, the former CEO and president of Patrón Spirits Company, which makes Patrón tequila and was sold to spirits company Bacardi last year.

Brown, who retired from Patrón in December after 20 years, recently joined Surterra's board as executive director.

With the latest infusion, Surterra has raised a total of $350 million and continues to "curate" an executive team with deep experience in building and scaling companies, Wrigley said.

"We understand how to execute," Wrigley said in an interview with CNN Business.

Surterra has a three-pronged strategy: Accumulating operations and licenses in existing cannabis markets; developing a "house of brands" that could sell globally; and advancing cannabis science and technology to disrupt not only sectors such as the beverages industry, but also the health care industry. That includes isolating various chemical compounds in the cannabis plant and targeting them for different health and wellness needs.

"I truly believe, in many respects, that I'm building the next Wrigley Company," he said.

And he believes Surterra could be even bigger than the multibillion-dollar chewing gum and mint company, of which he served as president and CEO until 2006. Mars, the confectioner that makes M&Ms and Milky Way, bought the Wrigley Company for $23 billion in 2008.

Surterra has been on an expansion bent since last fall when Wrigley invested $65 million in the firm and later took the helm as CEO. It has quickly grown from a holder of medical cannabis licenses in Florida and Texas to a multi-state operator, brand developer, and science and technology innovator.

Surterra signed licensing deals with the company behind "The Endless Summer" surfing documentary and singer Jimmy Buffett to sell Endless Summer and Coral Reefer-branded cannabis, respectively. The company also acquired operations in Nevada and Massachusetts, and it entered into a $100 million agreement with biotech firm Intrexon (XON) on a fermentation-based cannabis cultivation technology.

Earlier this week, Surterra bought Boston-based Molecular Infusions (Mi), a developer of cannabis therapeutic-focused products such as a fine-mist inhaler and additives that provide rapid onset and predictable dosing for cannabis-infused beverages.

The privately held Surterra does not disclose financial information, but Wrigley said the company is profitable.