Page 308 of 314 FirstFirst ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... LastLast
Results 7,676 to 7,700 of 7849
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Sez the guy who missed the target completely
    It doesn't matter how she died Pendejo
    The point is the effort by so many people committing felonies to give the kid a life, and what it’s meant for so many others who benefited from the Stanley’s and the Figis.

But way to focus on one little aspect. Her family was sick. She was hospitalized with Covid symptoms. The existing tests throw a lot of false negatives. But she tested negative therefore you get to be all righteous about a meaningless detail
    Hardly meaningless when you said she died of covid and the national medical narrative is skewing towards classifying a significant portion of deaths as covid related when they're not. I'm not belittling or demonizing the efforts her family went through. I fully support that. I was calling you out for posting unverified, artificial facts.

Congratulations on focusing on the most insignificant aspect of the whole story
    Ya got me. I didn’t point out that she tested negative for Covid.
    You win the culo del dios award
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by scrambledbacon View Post
    Hardly meaningless when you said she died of covid and the national medical narrative is skewing towards classifying a significant portion of deaths as covid related when they're not. I'm not belittling or demonizing the efforts her family went through. I fully support that. I was calling you out for posting unverified, artificial facts.
    jayzus h Christ. F Word off crap idiot.

Pump the brakes scrammlebacon
    Weed not bullshit
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Been quiet for a bit. Remember what this thread is about. What you got? Buds, wax, resin? Let’s not lose our focus. Let’s discuss what we have; not the rest. Party on

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

How about seeds? In Illinois we can now grow up to 5 plants with Medical Marijuana card. Where do you get seeds? What strains do you suggest? Want to grow both indica and sativa.

it may be the domain of teenagers but after the pax shit the bed and I dropped my only glass piece, I have resorted to apples. pre-punched for the MTB ride. is this a habit that should have stayed in high school or do these new unprecedented times call for some precedented measures?

sure beats a coke can.
    edited to add: carb or no carb on the apple?
    now a complete tool

Quote Originally Posted by westoxified View Post
    it may be the domain of teenagers but after the pax shit the bed and I dropped my only glass piece, I have resorted to apples. pre-punched for the MTB ride. is this a habit that should have stayed in high school or do these new unprecedented times call for some precedented measures?

sure beats a coke can.
    I have a pax I might be able to part with; lightly used. Buddy of mine gave it to me as he didn't use it much after purchase. I have never used it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200413_161000.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	988.7 KB 
ID:	325151

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200413_161000.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	988.7 KB 
ID:	325151
    Nice that's a pax 3 I believe. Whatcha looking for it? I'll go potential 2nd dibs if other passes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

Quote Originally Posted by westoxified View Post

sure beats a coke can.
    Carb. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Nice that's a pax 3 I believe. Whatcha looking for it? I'll go potential 2nd dibs if other passes.

That's a Pax 2. The 3 uses a different charger.

Signed,
    A guy who just pulled his Pax 2 and Pax 3 out of the drawer.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

Quote Originally Posted by Millsie1 View Post
    How about seeds? In Illinois we can now grow up to 5 plants with Medical Marijuana card. Where do you get seeds? What strains do you suggest? Want to grow both indica and sativa.
    Seeds can be had off the internet and Google is your friend. We grow indoors for the most part to keep the bugs off. Read the descriptions and try what appeals to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Millsie1 View Post
    I’ve had good experience with Seeds Here Now and Pacific Seed Bank
    There’s a gazillion strains to choose from and the answer is kinda personal preference. Think about what you’ve liked then do some research - yield, ease to grow, flower time, terpene profile - to make your choices.

If you’re growing outdoors I’d think hard about sativas with shorter flower times so there’s less risk of your crop destroyed by October weather events
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

If you’re growing outdoors I’d think hard about sativas with shorter flower times so there’s less risk of your crop destroyed by October weather events
    I have found from growing outdoors in the way past that deer will eat your sativa but leave a full strain indica alone.

Got a shitload of seeds and was going to just throw them in a wet place but fear all the critters using it for water will devastate them.
    But they're about sixth generation of random hybrid crosses leaning heavily into the sativa side.

the legal pot has gotten real cheap up here to where its cheaper than the black market eh

AND its better too
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the legal pot has gotten real cheap up here to where its cheaper than the black market eh

AND its better too
    That's a pretty big claim there, but if it's true it's no surprise it's in BC.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post

AND its better too
    Or, your local weed store is buying from a black market source and not collecting tax and not paying the feds? Two sets of books?

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    That's a Pax 2. The 3 uses a different charger.

Signed,
    A guy who just pulled his Pax 2 and Pax 3 out of the drawer.
    Weird my pax 2 uses a charger where it lays down. Hmmm I want a 3 not another 2....

I’ve had good experience with Seeds Here Now and Pacific Seed Bank
    There’s a gazillion strains to choose from and the answer is kinda personal preference. Think about what you’ve liked then do some research - yield, ease to grow, flower time, terpene profile - to make your choices.

If I remember correctly C99/Cinderella 99 is a short sativa.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Pretty sure thats a pic of the original pax. They had an upright charger. Pax 2 and 3 use the little magnetic cradle.

Quote Originally Posted by berko View Post
    Pretty sure thats a pic of the original pax. They had an upright charger. Pax 2 and 3 use the little magnetic cradle.
    Ahhhh that's the answer. I never really had or used the og pax

Berko is right. Don't bother with the original Pax, at this point it's worth about as much as the resin you can scrape out of it. I had one of those too, back in 2013. It got stolen out of my car in Park City. The draw was ridiculously restricted. It may have had a larger "oven" than the newer ones, but it was silly, you could jam a gram in there.

Used to hold enough weed for a proper wake and bake, and a lunch time refresher. If you turned it on around Ogden while you were heading north on I-15, it would hit until you damn near made it to the Idaho border--"Teleporting to the Tetons." The half-pack lid made the device a lot more practical.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Or, your local weed store is buying from a black market source and not collecting tax and not paying the feds? Two sets of books?
    the jar I bought has the seals and all

According to the guys who owns the legal weed store its become really cheap, besides being big time heads they are big time skiers

Its my understanding in Canada the growers went balls to the wall building the facilities and it didnt work out probably cuz the government fucked them around with rules and regs so now the market is flooded & growers are going under

there is a new weed growing facitlity/brand new buidling 15km east of town and it went tits up before they could grow anything

BUT MJ is still legal in Canada
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know