Page 321 of 371 FirstFirst ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,025 of 9267
    Good to see that the QC principles that guided PM Gear get applied to all of splat's projects. Consistency is crucial.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Good to see that the QC principles that guided PM Gear get applied to all of splat's projects. Consistency is crucial.
    Ouch

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Harsh.

shithead
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

I chopped down my final plant yesterday since lows tonight are suppose to be in teens-twenties
    3 plants are dried and curing
    Ended up with 150g of blueshark
    100g of tall schromossa
    80g of gelato#33
    Short schromossa should yield 100+g
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201019_164731.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	344667
    Last edited by 3s; 10-24-2020 at 07:23 AM.

Haha!!! Good one.
    Now eat shit and die.
    I'd hate to see you break character.

Just havested that big girl and muthafucka it were the shiite. Swear I'm still buzzed from last nite's sesh with Turx and Cinderz. Easily in the Top Five for the kinda buzz I like. My best plant yet but I have a few to go. Easy 300 grams. Very fucking stoked.
    As for those fucking aphids......there's a ladybug shortage due to the fires. Had to pay a hefty price on amazon.

As for the freeze, it's here now and I'll finish these bitches in the grow room to perfection.

What’s wrong with you man? Get that negativity shit outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I was gonna turn on the lights
    But I got high
    Now my plants a hermaphrodite
    And I know why
    Cause I got high
    Afroman-esque

Cause I got high......cause I got high.....cause I got high.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Afroman-esque

Cause I got high......cause I got high.....cause I got high.
    Ya, Afroman was the 2nd thing I thought of, after razzing you about a timer.

That should last the ski season.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3s View Post
    I chopped down my final plant yesterday since lows tonight are suppose to be in teens-twenties
    100g of tall schromossa
    80g of gelato#33

“How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by 3s View Post
    100g of tall schromossa
    80g of gelato#33

Nice colas

Nice looking harvest.

I have always been in the habit of trimming at the time of harvest. I understand that if you have a lot of plants and not so many trimmers, you will be dry trimming by necessity, but a lot of peeps I know prefer dry trimming. What are you guys doing?
    In with the 9.

I've done it both ways and was a lot more delicate when the plants were green. Hard to get a good cure in Nevada unless you use humidifiers, cause at three days it ready. At four, they're too dry. So you can start trimming a fresh plant and it'll be dry by the time you're done.

I thought of this thread because some cut roses I bought for my wife from Costco developed quite the spider mite infestation. Luckily I'm not growing weed. The roses ended up in the compost bin.

Our rh is pretty low here in colo. when curing in winter, we will often dry on line for a couple days then place colas in paper grocery bags which get stapled shut and shaken a few times/day. Gets you to burping containers without being too dry.

Pretty dry in Central OR (mid 20% rh) as well. I wet trim then put in a dryer rack for 2-3 days depending on bud size. Then to jars and let sit for a couple of days fro rh to equalize. Then burp down to 62% over a couple of weeks.

Fuck. Our rh is 7%. I just saw a brittle crop still in the ground. It's the dude who I took the hand me downs from cause I had him babysitting some plants last year and they went to seed, covering his yard with volunteers in the spring. Dude has no clue whatsoever and won't ask, playing it off like he's gro g. Had to tell him to water the plants.
    It's a fucking challenge curing here without a humidifier, but the shower has done quite well at keeping my hangers fresh. Ima give berko's bag burp a go next plant I pull. That sounds good, berko.

Anyways....I was gonna post this in the nsfw thread, then thought maybe the music/movies thread. But I realized the reason I found it so appealing was prolly that I just smoked and loved the mindlessness of it. So here ya go, stoners.
    Sorry, there are ads...

OK, so what states are legal rec now that weren’t yesterday?
    I’m hoping for a dispensary in West Yellowstoned, but given its proximity to the park, I doubt it.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

MT,NJ,AZ,SD all rec, Miss med.

Quote Originally Posted by cdlv View Post
    MT,NJ,AZ,SD all rec, Miss med.
    Wyo cops are probably starting to drool. Just think how many ridiculous tickets and maybe arrests they can make with MT, CO and SD being legal!

SD surprised me. That state used to be a shady spot to drive through even if all you had in your car was a pack of rolling papers! Guess things change!

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    OK, so what states are legal rec now that weren’t yesterday?
    I’m hoping for a dispensary in West Yellowstoned, but given its proximity to the park, I doubt it.
    If they implement like they did 'round these parts, that county will tell weed to fuck right off. Assuming that's a solid red county?

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    If they implement like they did 'round these parts, that county will tell weed to fuck right off. Assuming that's a solid red county?
    It’s Gallatin County so unless it’s a town ordinance it’ll be fine if the Republicans don’t defy the voters.

Local governments can definitely ban dispensaries in MT:

(2) The qualified electors of an incorporated municipality, county, or consolidated citycounty may request an election on whether to prohibit by ordinance adult-use dispensaries
    from being located within the jurisdiction of the local government by filing a petition in
    accordance with 7-5-131 through 7-5-135 and 7-5-137.
    (3)(a) An election held pursuant to this section must be called, conducted, counted, and
    canvassed in accordance with Title 13, chapter 1, part 4.
    (b) Except as provided in subsection (3)(c), an election held pursuant to this section may
    not be held within 70 days before or after a primary, general, or regular local election.
    (c) An election pursuant to this section may be held in conjunction with a regular
    election of the governing body, general election, or a regular local or special election.
    (4) If the qualified electors of an incorporated municipality, county, or consolidated citycounty vote to prohibit adult-use dispensaries from being located in the jurisdiction, the
    governing body shall enter the prohibition into the records of the local government and notify
    the department of the election results.

https://sosmt.gov/wp-content/uploads/I-190.pdf

And they have plenty of time, since the absolute earliest anyone can get a rec permit to SELL is October, 2021. But adult use, possession, and growing (with certain limitatons) is legal beginning 1/1. In reality, weed is legal now because the law provides for mandatory expungement of convictions arising before the law's effective date.

Everyone should ask their county attorney how they plan to handle it, and then they should sit on the bench in front of the police station and burn one down. The max fine is just $50 and it's an infraction, not a crime.

/NOT LEGAL ADVICE

Also, lifelinksplit, your county attorney is a little bitch who signed a letter urging people to vote against so you should DEFINITELY ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    It’s Gallatin County so unless it’s a town ordinance it’ll be fine if the Republicans don’t defy the voters.
    'Round here a county *or* town ordinance can nix it. Our county, in its infinite wisdom, decided to defy the voters.