Page 304 of 371 FirstFirst ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 9264
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Toronto is the fourth largest city in NA and one of the most racially diverse places on the planet.
    Lighten up buttercup

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Report: Oregon marijuana sales 420% stronger near Idaho
    A report has found marijuana sales in Oregon along the Idaho state line are 420% the statewide average
    LOL, do WA/ID border next. Cannabis and Glass opened a store that is pissing distance from ID right on I-90.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Holy dhit. So I gotta eat 10 packages to get off.
    100mg? I'd be comatose. NTTAWWT.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    100mg? I'd be comatose. NTTAWWT.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    For me, coma is the desired cruising altitude.

Edibles have just been released here in Canada as part of the second wave of legal weed products, and they're limited to a maximum thc level of 10mg. Not 10mg per gummy or cookie, but per package of gummies or cookies.
    That should make the dentists happy.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Report: Oregon marijuana sales 420% stronger near Idaho
    A report has found marijuana sales in Oregon along the Idaho state line are 420% the statewide average

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Marijuana sales in Oregon along the Idaho state line are 420% the statewide average, according to a state report.
    <snip>
    The report found about 75% of Oregon sales and about 35% of Washington state sales in counties along the Idaho border were caused by the border effect.
    Two years ago there were three OR dispos anywhere near the ID border - two in Sumpter and one in Huntington. Now there’s six more - three in Ontario, two in Burns and one in Joseph.

Progress

Edibles have just been released here in Canada as part of the second wave of legal weed products, and they're limited to a maximum thc level of 10mg. Not 10mg per gummy or cookie, but per package of gummies or cookies.
    Is that a Dominion-wide limit or just Ontario? How many servings in the 10mg?

Oregon has a rec limit of 8mg per serving (except beverages and tonics). So I either make brownies or consume Magic Number beverages and tonics

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Two years ago there were three OR dispos anywhere near the ID border - two in Sumpter and one in Huntington. Now there’s six more - three in Ontario, two in Burns and one in Joseph.

Progress
    I love that one is called 420ville.

TBS - you sprouting again?

^^^No sprouting for a couple of months. Too cold in my garage to keep anything growing well.

Still gotta figure out what to grow...thinking Jillybean maybe

Is that a Dominion-wide limit or just Ontario? How many servings in the 10mg?

Oregon has a rec limit of 8mg per serving (except beverages and tonics). So I either make brownies or consume Magic Number beverages and tonics
    Canada wide. Except Quebec, which of course, has to be different and disallow edibles all together. (can't grow there either, the poor bastards)

Average servings for candies is ten per pack, so literally 1mg of thc per candy..

Baby steps I suppose.

Canada wide. Except Quebec, which of course, has to be different and disallow edibles all together. (can't grow there either, the poor bastards)

Average servings for candies is ten per pack, so literally 1mg of thc per candy..

Baby steps I suppose.
    Dafuq?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Dafuq?
    Hopefully they come in large bags...

Name:  34a0c90d-28ef-4545-ab8a-84db7a066f5d_1.fbe50f8760f8851af12c74bb04a65425.jpeg
Views: 465
Size:  233.0 KB

Baby steps I suppose.
    Dafuq is right. I’d have to eat three three packages for a two hr buzz.
    Need to make your own at home. Ain’t that hard

Dafuq is right. I’d have to eat three three packages for a two hr buzz.
    Need to make your own at home. Ain’t that hard
    Wut he sed.

Meanwhile.....

Two years in, California’s legal marijuana businesses struggle with financial woes as they battle illicit market.

https://mjbizdaily.com/californias-l...3_NEWS_Daily_B

Funny how the bureaucracy and tax rates were overlooked or at least greatly undermentioned in that piece.

I have started growing when I got growers recommendation 'cause the cost of smoke has got crazy. Either you have to pay an arm and leg for the good stuff or your stuck with the shit that isn't worth it. Growing your own not only makes it cheaper you also know you are getting better smoke for your money if you buy the good seeds.
    Last edited by Stardrift; 02-07-2020 at 09:49 PM.

purty cheep here in north washington.... $3 loosies of acapulco gold workin fine fer me.

ain’t had no acapulco gold since the fucking 70s man.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6BC2B570-38BB-466B-918C-1F2E2A737CFD.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	410.8 KB 
ID:	312744

fuckin good times!

6 bucks for something like that here in Aspen. Not bad at all. I doubled up and got a full gram doob with keif in it for 12.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

In Canada, legal prerolls are 10-16 CAD, 0.5 gram each. A lot of reports that they contain super dry powdery ass-tasting shake. Take that, black market!

The pre-rolls I grabbed in Steamboat last year, tasted and smoked like they had just swept it off the floor. Never again, when I’m out there in a few weeks, I’ll by grams and roll my own. Pre-rolls are for tourists.
    crab in my shoe mouth

When we visit the old lady's folks in steamboat I just max out on edibles. Listening to the people from (insert whatever ski condo name) shuttles ask questions is pretty damn entertaining as well. Cant say I've done the pre rolls though.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    The pre-rolls I grabbed in Steamboat last year, tasted and smoked like they had just swept it off the floor. Never again, when I’m out there in a few weeks, I’ll by grams and roll my own. Pre-rolls are for tourists.
    Just goes to show ya that the longer you spend with someone, the more likely it is that you’ll find some common ground.

In Canada, legal prerolls are 10-16 CAD, 0.5 gram each. A lot of reports that they contain super dry powdery ass-tasting shake. Take that, black market!
    ++++++++++++++vibes+++++++++++++

In WA you can get 7 packs .5g prerolls for $12, which is obviously less than $2 per preroll. Are they the world's best weed? No. Are they IDEAL for bringing to the Gorge and sharing along with breakfast while getting ready for another night of Dead and Co or Phish? Yes.

E.g.: https://shop.cannabisandglass.com/sp...y-menu/preroll <-- this place also has the cheapest edibles in town. Last time I was there they were having an anniversary sale with 3.5 grams of prerolls for $5, 1 gram carts for $8, .5 gram carts for $5, etc. I love the wild west. This is also where I got the 1000mg tanker that almost killed me for $35.

Edit: buttahflake = tourist.

^^ Shit, you had to mention cartridges lol.

Here on average they're between 35 CAD to 50 CAD for 0.3g or 0.5g and as high as 80 CAD.

I will say they hit pretty hard (and have really good flavour), noticeably more so than the couple I tried in Colorado. (however I have no idea how reputable the ones this clueless tourist bought so take this comparison with a grain of salt)

Yeah okay, next yer gonna tell me how good those RAW papers are, that they use on the pre-rolls. Those things suck donkey balls. Give me an orange Zig-Zag, a grinder and a 1/2 gram nugg, and I will roll a bone better than anything you get from the hipster douche at the dispensary.
    Go on Now
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Yeah okay, next yer gonna tell me how good those RAW papers are, that they use on the pre-rolls. Those things suck donkey balls. Give me an orange Zig-Zag, a grinder and a 1/2 gram nugg, and I will roll a bone better than anything you get from the hipster douche at the dispensary.
    Go on Now
    Are there any threads on this entire forum you're not being called out or bitching someone out?