Page 25 of 372 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	392244_10151995078220717_1009227847_n.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	119123

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by senior researcher View Post
    make swamp water/tinctiure, duff, 3oz, quart everclear, soak 8-10 hours, strain, reduce/evaporate in a crockpot water bath down to 2oz liquid. search green dragon,fuck combustion.
    http://greendragonsoda.com/

These recipes are provided for medical marijuana users and educational purposes only. Nobody else should ever do pot because it's a bad thing to do. It will ruin your personality, destroy your life, and you'll burn in hell! The controversial content and vulgar language of this web site are not appropriate for anybody.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Those babies look happy and healthy. Loving that sun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using TGR Forums
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

Just found the beginnings of a Horn Worm infestation in my ladies, FUCK ME! About two days ago I noticed that my potato plant was missing a ton of leaves and starting to look a little yellow so I did some up close investigating. To my horror, I discovered 3 huge fucking horn worms devouring everything in sight, potato plants, pepper plants, tomato plants and eventually setting up shop in my weed plants.

Basically for the last 3hrs I have been going over all my plants with a fine tooth comb and removing any worms or eggs that I could find but I am stressed for sure. I am 3 weeks from harvest, my buds are all developing their trichomes right now so I am afraid to spray anything except super diluted neem oil & Dr Bronners.

So, what the fuck do I do now?
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

No clue how to help. But that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeedashbo View Post
    No clue how to help. But that sucks.
    Yeah, even the Google machine didn’t have any answers for me either. Although, it did say that they are active at night so I have been dragging my 5ft trees inside for the past two nights and going over them with a headlamp in a dark bedroom. I think it’s working, between my wife and I we have removed most of the larvae and eggs, plus it looks like only 3 out of the 6 six plants were infested. Keeping my fingers crossed...

On the other hand, there were no bugs in here. Harvest time this weekend...

Skywalker OG Kush

"In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

Sign up for icmag.com where Mr stainless hangs out. Probably the best and most consistent info all in one place. Kinda hard to figure out all the forums at first but the stickys are impressive. Plus you get to check out bobbys grow journal. Its nice.

nice work pdub7.

i'm holding off on the Pax. too many issues.
    however, i'm interested in a carbon filter setup for my bong.
    anyone using a carbon filter?
    http://aqualabtechnologies.com/glass...ter-18-mm.html
    crab in my shoe mouth

this place is a little slow without bobby stainless kickin' the stoke out.
    anyhoo, i'm sold on the carbon filter. it showed up this morning and after a four bowl session. i can't believe how clean the glass and water are. and the taste is awesome. as is teh h33tiness
    lot's of options with weed these daze. fun stuff.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Buttah I'm with you on the carbon filter. So money, it tastes great. Have you made any oil yet? Burning that through the carbon filter and the oil rig is delicious!

The best dispensary in north Seattle. A green cure is right next to the interurban.

kinda scared of making errl.
    do you have a fool proof ISO method?
    BHO is scary. i so want to be able to walk into a store and buy all the fun stuff.
    i've been burning a lot of compressed kief through a health stone 18mm slide and a torch lighter. it works really well, even with the chunky kief.

i don't have a real errl rig, but this works for both solids and liquids. who has the best prices on glass? anyone? nothing too $$$. like maybe a Zob, Syn, Roor, SG. i like 'can' style bubblers. 18mm female. anyone wanna sell a nice clean piece?
    crab in my shoe mouth

buttah, you know about headshopfinder.com?

This place is cool if you ever find yourself in RI or thataway.

Whatever happened to Bobby Stainless? he made this thread worthwhile.

thanks for the link icemang.
    unfortunately, the local shop's around here, are lacking product and are wicked pricey.
    crab in my shoe mouth

That place in RI is killah, they carry all kinds of stuff and they make really cool stuff right there, plus they are cool people. But, it's in RI. About an hour from Boston or the NH line.

Fuck all caterpillars and worm like creatures! Not really, I understand they are just trying to make a living too but they didn’t have to fuck up 20% of my outdoor experiment. With the indoor down and dried, my wife and I put all our focus & attention into saving our ladies that were being attacked by moths laying eggs on the leaves. Which in turn would hatch into caterpillars or what ever the fuck those things were and start eating my newly formed buds. So we put up some netting and spent more than a 100hrs combing over every inch of these plants and cutting down any affected areas (totaling 20% of the crop), in the end, we are winning and it should be a super hearty yield.

Take a look...

Chernobyl OG

Jack Herer

TrainWreck

TrainWreck

Where the fuck has BobbyStainless been? He must have something super tasty jarred up by now...

plants look great pw7.

FYI for those of you thinking or making butter with spent vape; what is "typically" left in the spent vape material contains the really heavy CBDs and whatever you create with it will be very "sleepy". Best to make friends with a grower and help trim or offer to buy loose clippings and make it from that, the results will be better.....or so i hear
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

dude, you have no idea how badly i want to do this. alas, living on the east side is a tough place to be a head. well done, sir! this Train Wreck looks ultra kind. i heart sativa.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    dude, you have no idea how badly i want to do this. alas, living on the east side is a tough place to be a head. well done, sir! this Train Wreck looks ultra kind. i heart sativa.
    Right on man, thank you I really appreciate. But I have to admit, besides PH balancing the water and feeding them regularly, I really didn’t do anything except germinate some seeds and stick them in the sun. Granted, 9-11hrs of direct sunlight for the past 4 months had something to do with it (HA-ha), and literally for the last 5 weeks there hasn’t been a cloud in the sky and it has been 85-90 degrees on regular.

Are you going to BigDaddy’s for the Ullrfest? If so, I will bring some TrainWreck especially for you, it should be ready by then...

I wanted to throw a question out to those who live in states where weed is legal medicinally. Massachusetts is voting in November on this. The state voted to decriminalize it in 2008, so it looks like this law will probably pass. So I wanted to know what to expect as a guy who smokes who lives here.

I've been to places like Denver where medicinal weed is advertised and seemingly easy to get. Should Mass expect dispensaries? or will weed be one of those under the radar things that only some doctors will prescribe?

Just curious what happened in other states when the same law was passed.

It's gonna totally depend on the law they pass. They can put all kinds of restrictions on who is eleigible, where they can have dispensaries and on and on. It'd be tough to restrict advertising much though.

You pay for a private doctor to prescribe it to you, get a prescription, walk into a dispensary and start to enjoy a worry free high.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

i smoked with three generations of the same family recently- daughter, mom, grandpa. it was kind of crazy

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    this place is a little slow without bobby stainless kickin' the stoke out.
    Been busy. Got a place in CO, and been setting shit up.

Bout to pick up some clones of this shit my buddy bred, called Stamos.

fire.

good luck on the new venture.
    and yeah, that looks like pure fire!

edit: John Stamos? I hear he's a Phish head. to have a strain named after you, classic.
    crab in my shoe mouth